Mall Princess Returns - Cover

Mall Princess Returns

Copyright© 2007 by Sub Dad

Chapter 3: Second Day Dawns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Second Day Dawns - Having loved and lost his Princess over a year ago, a 39-year-old average guy who has money is reunited with his teenage dream Mistress. She puts him through a 30-day test to prove his dedication to her every whim, which he passes. This is how their new life together begins. She moves in to his home, makes it hers, and with her friend will take over his life as her lifelong 24/7 slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports   Scatology   Spitting   Foot Fetish   Caution  

I drove to work with only that which Princess had allowed me. My wallet was stripped of everything but my driver's license and a ten-dollar bill for morning coffee and afternoon lunch. She held all my credit cards and cash, my checks, my ATM card. She was able to monitor the bank via the Internet to make sure I didn't sneak a withdrawal. She'd set up an appointment for a security company to come to my office today to install a GPS monitor on my Escalade, and another company to install tiny hidden cameras all over it that she could download off the web as they updated every thirty seconds.

I wore my standard business clothes, but underneath I was wearing her used panties from yesterday under my own underwear. Over her panties, she'd locked on the chastity belt. She'd reminded me to get receipts for every cent I spent of the ten dollars she'd allowed me. She let me take my cell phone but reminded me that every outbound call could be tracked by her and I'd need to be able to explain all of them.

I got in to work and found that Heather wasn't in the office that day. The hours passed slowly as my anticipation of going home to Princess and Jackie grew. I stayed hard inside the steel cup almost all day.

At five, as I was preparing to leave, my cell phone rang. Princess. I answered. She spoke only a few sentences: "Jamie, Heather called and told me that she was off today, but that she's stopping by there in a moment with friends and she wants to beat you for a few minutes. I said okay. Wait for her to get there and do what she says, then come home."

She hung up.

I sat back down in my office chair and awaited Heather's arrival. As I waited I checked email half-heartedly. My excitement was over-riding my sense of business as I wondered what Heather's plan was going to be when she got there.

The office was empty except for a couple IT guys by the time I heard the approach of a gaggle of young women toward my door. It burst open and seven girls, led by Heather, all of them well-dressed and a little buzzed, piled into the room in mid-conversation that was loud and lively and girlish and pierced by their giggles.

Heather pointed to me and announced "He's the one I told you about! He's a fucking loser! He'll do anything I say!"

I nodded slightly and smiled a bit as the door was closed and locked by the last girl through.

Heather told me, in a slightly slurred voice, "We all went down to the Village today and had some tequila, and now we're her so I can prove that you really are a wormy slave that will do anything I say. And you will, right slave?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.