Mall Princess Returns
Chapter 2: House Secrets Revealed

Copyright© 2007 by Sub Dad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: House Secrets Revealed - Having loved and lost his Princess over a year ago, a 39-year-old average guy who has money is reunited with his teenage dream Mistress. She puts him through a 30-day test to prove his dedication to her every whim, which he passes. This is how their new life together begins. She moves in to his home, makes it hers, and with her friend will take over his life as her lifelong 24/7 slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Water Sports   Scatology   Spitting   Foot Fetish   Caution  

I got up and led them, curious, down the basement stairs. Jackie protested that they'd seen this empty room, and also my great workshop. "Perfect for making bondage stuff," she added.

I walked to the far wall opposite the workshop. It looked bare except for a brass plumbing cap set into the bricks. I knelt, found the tiny slot underneath it, and pushed a miniscule button with my fingernail. I then twisted the big lug nut of the fixture one full turn to the right. I pressed hard, and it yielded like a big button, causing a metallic "click!" before the hidden door popped open two inches within the center of the brickwork. I grasped a jutting brick and opened the door the rest of the way. The girls stood there, mouths agape, as I revealed the inner sanctum... the bar, lounge for them, tiny holding cell for me, the works. It took nearly an hour to show off the hidden video-making set-up and all the little gadgets inside. Another half an hour to give Princess the key to the holding cell and explain how the bar and dumbwaiter worked, as well as the other comfort items I'd built in there for her and her chosen friends.

They were gleeful as they tried out everything. They locked me in the shackles and then the cell and made a short video clip, playing with the cameras. Both of them have some computer and video editing skill... YouTube veterans. They got an idea. Of course I agreed to be the star of the videos they wanted to make. It would come up later. Centrally. But that's another day.

I told them, when they were finished with this little surprise, that there was another surprise. And up to the attic we went for a repeat.

The attic chamber, of course, was different. Not so much a holding cell and lounge, the attic room was set up as a torture chamber. I showed off the video set-up again, but the bulk of the time was spent in explaining the many pieces of equipment I had filled this chamber's storage spaces and shelves and wall-hooks with. All top quality. Among hundreds of items were large pieces like the elaborate suspension system hanging from the ceiling and its electronic motor controls, the bondage chair, the rack, the cross, the Ingolstodt toilet chair, the sensory-deprivation chamber and its pipes and filters and controls, the mummification sarcophagus, the pillory wheel, the morgue drawer and its environmental controls, the cages and body vault with its elaborate controls, the two-hundred pieces of rubber and latex bondage and breath-play garments and accessories and all the toys that went with that, the leather and iron shackles and restraints, the electrical and corporal punishment devices (including over a hundred different floggers, a hundred canes and paddles and birches, a hundred-odd assorted small quirts and crops and straps, and my prized collection of nearly two hundred different kinds of whips made of material ranging from regular soft leather to hard leather studded with tiny nails to tapered steel cable to bullwhips knotted with lead weights or spiked iron bal-bearings. And many, many more items of all kind and description.

Everything.

By the time they'd finished examining and questioning, they were tired... but also horny.

"Go downstairs and put your collar on, Jamie," said Princess slyly, "It's time to go watch that movie. Kneel in front of the sofa. You're eating some pussy."

A few minutes later, Jackie had popped in a favorite S&M DVD, one of hers where a young Mistress has an old slave in her dungeon and she's got him tied naked and kneeling while she kicks him in the balls and then whips his back and ass as he licks her pussy.

I followed my orders, started with jackie as Martha had me do, and sucked and licked her hardened clit for fifteen minutes as the skinny sadist beat my back with a short cat she'd selected from the attic cornucopia. When she came, she whipped me fiercely and I relished the wounds and pain as I tasted pussy for the first time in so long. My iron-rod of a compressed cock chafed against the chastity cup as I bucked my hips eating her out and taking her beating.

Martha watched and played with herself, jeans unziped and shed down to her knees, as her friend came on my face with a gushing squirt. Jackie has large labia and a clit that gets fairly big when she's turned on. She also puts out a lot of cum and she squirts violently sometimes with orgasm.

Martha now called me to her. "I want a nice slow come," she said soothingly. She attached the leash to my collar and had me lay on the floor under her bare soles. She put her left foot flat on my lips and probed her toes inside to find my eager tongue as she caressed my chest and nipples with the sole of her right foot. Jackie, I could hear, had fired up a vibrator and was getting another hard cum going as she watched the video.

Martha wanted just to finger herself for a while as I sucked on her toes. For over an hour, I bathed and suckled the tiny precious toes and soles and insteps and ankles of my owner's young feet. She eventually pulled my head to her gaping wet pussy and I began my expert and practiced licking until she quickly came, hard, bucking as she does, with the little bit of squirt that she makes. I drank it like it were nectar and waited for her chain of smaller orgasm to fill my mouth with swelling hot wet pink flesh and juices. I devoured her young pussy until she pushed my head away, panting. She used her feet to guide me back to the floor underneath her, and as she cooled down she had me suck on her toes some more.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.