Avatar - Cover

Avatar

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Patricia was only able to sit up with David's help. It was his ninth day of pregnancy and that meant he was nine months pregnant and due to deliver today. At least his sex drive was under control. Aphrodite had come to him and explained that his new sex drive was the result of his pregnancy; the female hormones surging in his body were driving him loopy with need. Thankfully, David had been there for him, both as a sexual partner, and as a friend.

Patricia's bosom had continued to grow at a rate of a cup size a day, and he was now up to an F cup. Obviously, his bras no longer fit David, but David had found his own collection of bras and panties in his things on his second day with breasts (at least the second day that Patricia knew about).

The professor had been too big yesterday during his "eighth month" to go stomping through the jungle, so they sat around the camp discussing make- up (which the professor found he knew a surprising amount about) and what they liked in girlfriends. Patricia loved having a friend around, and just hoped he could have as good a relation with Amber, when he got back.

They spent the morning working at camp until about noon when Patricia felt a magical twisting in his crotch. He had only been wearing a nightie all day, so when his water broke, his clothes suffered minimally. Over the next few hours, things were a bit chaotic as Patricia felt like he was passing a watermelon through his hips. The professor didn't know how long it was before it was all over, but at some point the pain went away, and David put this small bundle into his arms. He looked down into the face of the small bundle of joy in his arms, and the only thing he could think to say was, "I'm a mother."

"Yes, you are. So what are you going to name him?"

Patricia thought about it and said, "Elijah. It was my grandfather's name." Patricia was then given the royal treatment by David for the rest of the day. If he needed anything, David would get it for him. He remained naked for the rest of the day (he had stripped off the sweat soaked nightgown shortly after giving birth), and wasn't even surprised when David never even mentioned anything about his having had a cunt for a few hours out of the day.

It was a couple hours later when Aphrodite appeared before him. Patricia was feeding little Elijah, and Aphrodite said, "Welcome to motherhood, Patricia."

Almost afraid, Patricia asked, "I'd have to give him up, wouldn't I?"

"Pardon?"

"If I went back, I'd have to give him up, wouldn't I? You said I'd have to give everything up, and that means him, too, right?"

"I'm afraid so. But don't worry, I'm not going to destroy him or anything. He'll come to be with me. He is my son, too, after all."

"It doesn't matter. I'm not... I can't give him up. I'm Patricia now. For good."

"Good for you. But the offer will stand. If you change your mind and want to go back, then seven days after your return, all you have to do is ask, and I'll change you back."

"I won't use it."

"I believe you."

Aphrodite leaned over, kissed Patricia's forehead, then left. Outside, David shifted back into his regular form. He knew Patricia was serious, and that SHE wouldn't go back, even if Amber rejected her. But as long as professor Abbott had been paying attention to her lessons, she and doctor Amber Cole would have a long life together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.