Avatar
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Patricia woke up, horny as hell. This had started the day after Aphrodite had explained what "she" was going to go through. That night, Aphrodite had explained that Amber, being a normal 36 year old woman, was at the peak of her sexual drive. So Patricia had keyed Patricia's sex drive to Amber's. Now, every time Amber got horny, Patricia got horny. And, apparently, Amber's sex drive peaked in the late evening back home which woke Patricia out of a sound sleep in the early morning of the island. So for the last three days, Patricia had woke up with a raging hard-on that needed servicing.

He had first tried jacking off, but that was no longer enough. Thanks to the training Aphrodite was putting him through, just pulling on his rod wasn't enough. Fondling his breasts helped, but only when he slipped a couple fingers into his ass was he able to get off. That night, after getting more lessons in loving a woman, Aphrodite gave him a dildo to play with. So yesterday and this morning, he used that dildo on his ass until he covered his own belly in sperm.

He sat up in bed, for some reason having just a bit of trouble. He looked down, having to move his now triple D's out of the way to get a look at himself. He was shocked when he noticed that his belly was swollen and rounded. It looked like he was...

"Aphrodite!", he screamed.

There was a cloud of colored smoke that took human form then became the naked Amber Cole form of Aphrodite that he was used to. "Is there a problem?"

Not even able to say it, he just stuttered out, "I'm... I'm... I'm..."

Aphrodite filled in the word for him. "Pregnant."

"Oh, god, why?"

"What can I say? Amber's got a thing for mothers. Nothing excites Amber more than to see a woman place a hungry child to her bosom and feed the child."

"But... But... But..."

"But you're having enough trouble just coming to grips with your new femininity. You don't think you're ready to be a mother."

"Take it back. Get rid of it."

"No."

"But you said I could go back."

"I said if you wanted, I'd change you back one week after you returned home."

"So you're going to make me carry this baby for the next two weeks?"

"Of course not. Your pregnancy is progressing at a rate of one month per day. You're six months pregnant now, and you'll deliver in three days. You will only have to take care of a baby for the better part of two weeks."

Patricia broke down in tears and buried his face in his hands. Aphrodite wrapped her arms around him. "There, there. It's okay. I understand, but you don't have to worry. You're experiencing a pregnancy without problems. No morning sickness. No swollen ankles. No hemorrhoids. All the problems normally part of pregnancy you will avoid."

"But how will I deliver without a vagina?"

"You'll get one. Just before your water breaks, you will get all the necessary parts to deliver a baby."

"But you said I get to keep my-"

"And you will. One hour after giving birth your body will return to its she-male state."

"But what about David? What will he think?"

"He won't notice. No matter where you are in your pregnancy, David will never even comment."

"But-"

"Shhhh. No more arguments. Show me you love me by servicing my dick."

Patricia found he didn't want to protest any more. He looked down and saw her dick. His mouth started watering and he found himself wanting to service her, wanting to take that rod deep into his throat. He leaned over and gently took her dick into his mouth. It quickly swelled up to full hardness as he used his tongue to tease and excite her. He loved that strange, plastic taste to her and proceeded to bob up and down on her until she let loose a torrent of seed down his throat.

After he swallowed, she asked, "Feel better?"

He wiped a tear out of his eye and said, "A little."

"What can I do to make you feel better?"

"I just... I just feel so self conscious right now. I get the feeling that any second David's going to yell, 'Professor Abbott! What happened to you?'"

Aphrodite smiled. "He won't."

"Sometimes I wish he would. It'd be like the other shoe dropping. At least I know it'd be over."

"I've got an idea."

"What?"

"Just something that should help. And don't worry, David will be back to normal at the end of the trip."

"David? No, don't touch him. It's not his fault he got dragged off on this quest of mine."

"Relax, hun, he'll love it. And, at the end of the trip, he goes back to normal." Patricia tried to protest, but Aphrodite faded from view.

Outside, David shifted to his hermaphroditic base form. Little did the professor know that David was growing tired of pretending to be other people. Even being his old, all-male self was a pretense. He just wanted to be himself, his new self, without pretense for a while. After taking his real form, he clothed himself in his heavy-duty exploration clothes, adjusted to fit, then called out, "Oh my god! What happened to me?!"

The professor, in nothing more than a frilly, pink robe, rushed out of his tent. Seeing this new person dressed in clothes he knew David wore, he asked, "David?"

David, with faked tears in his eyes, looked to Patricia, and said, "Professor, what happened to me?"

"I... I don't know. What were you doing before this happened?"

"Just getting water for today's trip. Maybe something in the water?"

"Maybe."

"You're lucky you're already a woman. I guess that makes you immune to whatever did this."

"I guess so. Look. Everything will be okay. I'll help you over this, and if it hasn't corrected itself by the end of our trip then we'll find a way to make things right."

David sniffed. "Thanks, professor." David suddenly leaned over and kissed Patricia on the lips. "You know, I've been wanting to do that for a while. Now that I'm a fellow woman, I can get away with it."

The professor gave him a disparaging look. "Fellow woman or not, you're still my student, and we can't get too chummy. It wouldn't be appropriate. Now you need to go finish getting our stuff ready."

"Yes, ma'am." David went off to finish his chores, whistling happily. The professor wondered how he could be happy, but just figured that Aphrodite had helped him to adjust.

The day went relatively normally, so to speak. At the end of the day, after their review of the day's exploration, David asked, "Professor, do you ever find your breasts getting in the way of everything. I think mine are a little smaller than yours and I have been having to keep readjusting everything I do to keep them from interfering every time I turn around."

Patricia thought about it. "Not really. I suppose I should, they are so large, after all. But they just seem so natural on me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.