Avatar - Cover

Avatar

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

David was up early that morning fixing breakfast for himself and the professor. The professor, somewhat worn out from his "dream" of the night before woke up later than he expected, but was greeted by the smell of frying bacon, baked biscuits and cooking gravy. He came out of the tent in nothing more than shorts and a robe. He was a little more sociable than the night before and he and David had some polite chit chat as they ate.

David noticed that professor Abbott would occasionally scratch at his chest, a result of the fact that Patricia's breasts were starting to grow in. David could have changed him overnight, but figured that would be too much for the professor to handle. A gradual change would be easier on him. And, admittedly, a bit more fun for David to watch.

After breakfast, David cleaned up the dishes and set everything to dry. Then he and professor Abbott set out on the exploration of the next sector of the island. They, of course, found nothing, but this time David was part of the review during the second half of the day. The professor pointed out some interesting features, and some points of interest which might give some leads as to the location of the "chamber of Love" as he was now referring to it. None of his guesses were even close to being correct, but that was for later days to worry about.

They had a light dinner and the professor went off to bed, not even noticing he had skipped his evening pipe. David used his power to clean everything up, then shifted into a naked Amber Cole. "She" stepped inside the tent, where Patrick was just drifting off into sleep. He was disturbed by Amber's entrance into the tent, and sat up on the edge of his cot. "Amber, is that you?"

"Who else, love? Are you ready for tonight's lessons?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Amber sat beside him and they kissed. As their lips touched, Patrick felt his lips being parted and Amber's tongue forced its way into his mouth. Pat knew he should probably do something back, but instead just meekly accepted her tongue in his mouth. When they separated, the professor was naked, but he just chalked it up to part of the wonderful dream he was having. Amber then said, "Time for your first lesson, Pat. Worship my breasts."

Patrick leaned over, going right for her nipple, but she stopped him, pulling his head up a bit. "Start at the edge, hun. Start with small kisses and apply them in a spiral going around to but not touching the nipple. Then do the same with the other breast." Pat quickly obeyed and lavished generous small kisses on Amber's breasts. Amber then said, "Now lick them. Use your tongue on every square inch of my breasts except my nipples." Patrick did as commanded. After a while, Amber, now panting heavily, said, "Now. Take my nipple into your mouth. Suck it!"

Pat obeyed and was rewarded with a deeply felt moan from Amber. He continued to suck, shortly getting Amber to thrash in orgasm. After she recovered, she took his face in hand and kissed him, forcing her tongue back into his mouth. She released his face and said, "Oh, you are such a good student. You gave me such pleasure."

"Thank you, ma'am. I love to worship your breasts."

Amber smiled. "Don't you wish you had breasts like mine so you could experience feelings like I just did?"

"Uhm... I don't..."

Amber gave him a disappointed look. "Don't you want to be like me?"

Patrick couldn't say no to her. "Oh, yes. I want to be just like you."

Amber kissed Patrick. When they separated, Pat had a pair of breasts just like Amber's. He said nothing, figuring it was just part of the dream. "Now I want to fuck you. On your back, babe."

Pat quickly got on his back and spread his legs in anticipation. He found he was actually looking forward to getting his ass reamed by Amber. Amber got on her knees between his legs and pressed her dick into his ass. She then pumped in and out of him until they exploded together in orgasm. She then leaned over and kissed him, using her power to push him into sleep.

David shifted back into his base form. As he left, he exercised a bit of power and shrunk Patricia's breasts a little. They didn't go away entirely. Professor Abbott had to get used to them. In fact, considering Patrick's middle age spread, he might not even notice them tomorrow. But by the time Patricia left the island "her" breasts would be larger than any girl's he had ever met. But that would be a small surprise compared to what David had already started.

When the professor got up the next morning and came out of his tent, there was definite cleavage visible. David made a quick scan of his mind and saw that the professor had noticed the cleavage, but had refused to believe it, chalking it up to a too realistic dream. Well, tomorrow they'd be too big to be denied, but that was later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.