Avatar
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Nicole and Anna went down to a local dance hall/bar that Anna used to frequent before she had become preoccupied with Nicole. As soon as they entered the bar, the bartender, a pretty, tall, dark haired, slightly overweight woman, waved her hand and said, "Anna, long time no see! How've things been?"

Anna walked up to the bar, and the two leaned over and gave each other a friendly hug. "I've been well. Much better recently."

"That's great. Who's your friend?"

"Oh, where are my manners? Irina, meet Nicole. Nicole, this is Irina, local bartender, and unofficial den mother to all the local college girls who are just discovering an interest in an alternative lifestyle."

Nicole and Irina shook hands and exchanged brief pleasantries. Irina asked, "So, not to be too intrusive, but are you just here with Anna so you can see what the other side of the tracks is like? Or perhaps interested in life on the other side, if you get my drift?"

Nicole smiled. "I think I understand what you're asking, and, as to preferences, I like both sides of the track."

"Bisexual?"

"Very. Any problems with that?"

"Not on my part. Hell, as far as I'm concerned you could prefer sexual partners of the four legged variety. Just don't try to push yourself on anyone who isn't interested, and we'll get along great."

"And just how far do you want to... get along?" Nicole winked at the pretty bartender.

Irina laughed. "Thanks, hun, but I am spoken for." She turned to Anna. "I do like your friend, Anna."

"I like her, too. Speaking of your significant other, Irina, how is Katrina?"

Irina got a sad look on her face. "She's back in the hospital."

Anna said, "Oh, I'm sorry. Same thing?"

Irina nodded. "Lung cancer. I always told her those cigarettes would be the death of her. She keeps joking by saying that if she dies, I've got the ultimate I told you so." Irina's eyes started to tear up. "I'd give it all up just to have her well again."

Anna took Irina's hand. "I'm sorry. If there's anything we can do."

"Thanks." Irina wiped the tears from her eyes. "Look at me, crying like a baby. So what have you been up to? You're looking... Well, to be honest, incredible. I've never seen you looking better."

Anna smiled. "Thanks. I've found true love. In more ways than one."

"What's that mean?"

Anna looked back to Nicole and grinned. "Just a private little thing between me and the babe here."

Irina laughed. "Well, whatever it is, it's done wonders for you. But for the sake of my business here, is there anything I can get for you? I believe your regular was a light beer, right?"

"Your memory is as perfect as ever."

Turning to Nicole, Irina asked, "And what can I get for you?"

"A regular beer."

"Regular beer? A girl after my own heart." Irina filled two glasses at the same time from the tap. "Here you go. A light beer for a once and hope to be future regular, and a full beer for the beautiful newcomer." After she set the beers down, Irina was called down to the other end of the bar to serve another patron and bid a quick farewell.

After she was gone, Anna said, "Irina and Kat are so great. Back when I was first out and about, they both took the time to talk about... well, anything I needed to. Where to go, who to look out for, my fears, my worries. Anything. But, thinking of Kat, is there something you could do for her?"

Nicole smiled. "Of course, hun. I'll give her a gift before we leave."

"Thanks. On another note, why the beer? Last time I checked, you never had anything stronger than a glass of wine."

"That was because I was afraid of the calories. But now I could eat a cow and not gain an ounce, so I figured I'd take advantage of it. Of course, you share that advantage, now."

"I do?"

"Yup. Part of that whole staying healthy bit."

"Now you tell me, after I've already ordered."

Before either could say a thing, they heard a young lady say, "Anna? Is that you?" They both turned and saw a skinny blonde with a rather pretty young lady with light brown hair. The blonde said, "It is you! Give me a hug!" The blonde and Anna hugged. "So how have you been? Last I heard, you were obsessing on that girl who you introduced to your friend, David. So how'd that work out?"

Nicole wrapped her arms around Anna and said, "Anna found out that the girl and David had an open relationship and the girl was also bisexual, so they finally got together. Just this morning, in fact."

Anna rolled her eyes. "Diane, meet Nicole. Nicole, this is Diane, an old lover. We're still friends, though."

They extended hands and greeted each other. Diane said, "So you're the babe Anna couldn't stop talking about before. You're right, Anna, she is a looker."

Anna growled, "Diane."

Nicole just laughed. "So who's your friend?"

"Oh, this is Christina, Chris for short. She's my... cousin."

Irina stepped up and said, "I thought you said she was your sister."

Diane and Chris looked at each other, unsure of what to say. Nicole said, "Let me guess. You're actually her lover, but you haven't "come out" yet, so you've been saying you're her sister to anyone who asks. But you couldn't say that to Anna because she knows you don't have a sister."

The two women briefly looked at each other and Diane said, "Yes, that's it. I told her she was being silly, but Chris insisted on the pretense."

Irina smiled. "Relax, hun. We've all been there. The doubts, the worries, the concerns about what others will think. But we don't want to force you into anything. So for tonight you're just cousin Chris."

Chris said, "Thanks." Anna and Diane shared some old times before the two "cousins" went off to do their own things.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.