Avatar
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Terry Williams sat in her jail cell, reading a magazine. She heard someone walk up to the cell, and she looked up, seeing the guard. "You've got a visitor," he told her.

Two people stepped up into view. One was a tall, very masculine gentleman in a very expensive business suit; the other appeared to be a small, petite woman with large breasts in a dress. Terry looked right at the woman and said, "Carla, why are you doing this to me? I love you."

The woman trembled, but the man put his arms on her shoulders comfortingly, and said, "Steady. You can do this."

The woman pulled herself together and said, "You don't love me. You don't love anyone. You changed me into," she waved her hands down her body, "this. You hypnotized me, drugged me, brainwashed me. Turned me into a whore addicted to the taste of cum. If my cousin hadn't found me and managed to help me, I'd still be on the streets whoring for your pleasure and profit."

Terry grinned evilly. "So your cousin saved you? Does he do anything more? You're addicted to cum, now. Have you tasted his cum? Have you wrapped your lips around his big, hard cock? Have you teased and provoked him till he spewed that white love seed down your throat?"

The woman yelled out, "Stop it! Stop it!" and buried her head in her cousin's chest.

Terry snidely asked, "What's wrong, Carla?"

The woman pulled herself together and looked at Terry. "My name isn't Carla. My name is... Charles, and I am... a... man."

"A man? In that cute, little dress? You hardly look the role."

"I'm wearing the dress, because your brainwashing made it impossible for me to wear pants. But as soon as they break it and I can get this undone, I'll make myself normal again."

Terry stood up. "So tell me,... Carla. Are you ever going to stop wearing nighties? You always did like the real frilly ones. The more feminine the better, as I recall."

Charles buried his head in his cousin's chest. His cousin said, "Okay, that's enough. The doctor said you had to confront her before the trial. He didn't say we had to prolong the terror unnecessarily. You go ahead." He pushed Charles towards the door and the femininely clad male walked away. After Charles was gone, his cousin said, "You really are a sadistic bitch. Do you just enjoy terrorizing and feminizing unsuspecting males?"

Terry grinned. "Well, that's part of it." She walked up to the bars. "But don't let the little sissy fool you. Before I gave him one drug, hormones or hypnotics, I had him in panties and a bra full time, and sleeping in nighties. You think you're going to cure him? Change him back into a man's man? That never described him at any point in his life." She dropped her voice so only he could hear her. "And you'll never cure him entirely, because part of him wants to be a cum-sucking whore."

Charles' cousin trembled in rage, and Terry could tell that he wanted to reach through the bars and throttle her. She also guessed that the only reason he didn't was because she was a woman. But he pulled himself together and leaned in close. He whispered, "I'm going to bury you. I'm going to make sure the D.A.'s office has all the right lawyers, and all the right resources, and I'm going to get you buried in a jail cell for the rest of your natural life." He then smiled evilly and walked away.

After he was gone, Terry laughed. Wait until Carla tried to testify against her. Did the little sissy really think that she hadn't included protections against that in his brainwashing?

Suddenly a dark, imposing voice said, "They've already destroyed those."

Terry looked around. In the middle of the cell there was a dark vortex of swirling bits of blackness. "Who... or what are you?"

"I am the darkness within all men's souls. I am the destructive force that drives all to hurt others. I am the force that compels evil. I am discrimination. I am prejudice. I am Hate."

"And you are way too over-dramatic. What do you want here?"

"I want to save you. They have broken the brainwashing on your little sissy in regards to not testifying against you. He will testify, and you will be locked away. I am your only hope."

"And what do I have to do?"

"Just become my Avatar, the living embodiment of my power. Usually I chose a man, but my opposite half, Love, has changed tracks and chosen a couple for her Avatar so I figured I'd change and choose a woman."

Terry stared at the vortex for a while before saying, "Bullshit. You're not doing this because you want to change. You've looked at everyone and chosen me because I have the most chance of stopping Love's Avatar."

The darkness laughed. "You know Hate so well, which is why I chose you."

"But it does put me in the driver's seat."

"But keep in mind, without me, you will spend at least the next decade of your life in jail."

"So what do you want? What do you want me to do?"

"Simple. Foster hate. Destroy lives, families and countries. Destroy and pervert love wherever you find it."

"Love is fakery. A lie to sell flowers and greeting cards."

"Then help me eliminate it."

"What do I get for this?"

"Power. The power of a god. One of my earliest avatars was Ares, a god already. With my extra power, he perverted Aphrodite, and brought about the destruction of the Greeks, the Egyptians, and the Roman Republic and created the very militant Roman Empire. When Love's next avatar, Venus, finally brought him down, my next avatar, Mars, destroyed them all."

"I thought Venus and Mars were just different name for Aphrodite and Ares."

"No. The Romans based their ideas for their gods on the Greek gods, but they weren't the same."

"The gods were real?"

"Depends on your definition of real. The gods of the various mythos throughout history were created by the imaginations of humans. They were walking dreams. All except for Aphrodite, who was a human who became Love's first avatar."

"So I become... the god of War?"

"If that's what you want to call yourself. You become as powerful as the new Goddess of Love."

Terry considered it. "I'll do it." The blackness moved forward, enveloping her and filling her with darkness. When it was finished, Terry opened her eyes to reveal two solid black orbs.

She looked around, briefly considering destroying the jail cell. But such a blatant, destructive use of her power would let her opposition know who and where she was. But there was one indulgence she would give herself before engaging the new avatar of Love.

She was surrounded by a flare of darkness and was suddenly in the house of Carla and his cousin, Phillip. They weren't home yet, but they'd be back soon. Terry cloaked herself and waited. She only had a ten minute wait before the two cousins walked through the door. Phillip asked, "Want something to eat?"

Carla declined, saying, "No, I'd just like to go to bed."

"Okay."

Carla walked back to his room, and Terry followed. He got undressed, and into a nightie. Terry created a dildo on the headboard. When he saw it, he froze. She then whispered in his ear, "Take it. You know you want to." Carla only heard the words with his subconscious, and found himself reaching for the realistic plastic cock. He picked it up, and Terry told him, "Suck it. You need cock, and this is the only thing available."

Carla took the dildo and placed it at his mouth. He licked at it, and Terry said, "Oh, yes. Licking it is so tasty, but you need it inside you. Suck it into your mouth." Carla sucked the tip into his mouth and swirled it around. "Yes, that's good, but you need it deep inside of you. Deep throat it. Press it in until those plastic balls slap your chin."

Carla jammed all of the large dildo down his throat. He started moving it in and out like it was a real cock. "Yes, that's so good. You love the way it forces you open. You love the penetration." Carla moaned in lust.

"But it's not enough. It won't cum for you. It won't give you that tasty,... creamy seed you need so much." Carla whimpered. "But where can you get that seed? Your cousin." Carla looked out to the front room. "But no, sex with your cousin would be wrong. But where else can you get some cum?" Carla thought about it, then reached under his nightie and took his own little dick in hand. "Look at that tiny thing. It won't even get hard anymore. But maybe, just maybe, if you fuck yourself silly with that hard dildo, you can get it to spew a little bit of that white love juice you need so bad."

Carla took the plastic cock out of his mouth and looked at it. When he hesitated a bit too long for Terry, she said, "You probably shouldn't, but you need that cum sooo much. Besides, who's going to know? And you've taken larger into your ass. Go ahead. Just do it." Carla moved the dildo around to his ass, bent over and pressed it into him.

"That's it," Terry continued. "It feels so good. Now get down on your knees." Carla, not even knowing why, obeyed. "Now, with one hand, pump your ass, with the other, play with your titties." Carla reached up and started rubbing his implant augmented breasts through his nightie. "Look at your boobies. Look at that silly little cockette, barely visible through the cleavage. How could you dare think of going back? That thing won't ever work again. The doctors can't reverse the damage the hormones have done. You'll never experience real pleasure with that little nub again. But those boobies, those large, marvelous boobies. You can't get rid of them. Unless you allow yourself to be fucked by a real man, like your cousin, they're your only source of pleasure left. You hate yourself for thinking it, but you know it's true. You CAN'T give them up. You WON'T give them up. In fact, you need them larger, so you don't ever have to look at that silly thing between your legs ever again." Carla raised his head up a bit so he couldn't see his cock between his legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.