Avatar - Cover

Avatar

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Anna woke up and looked around. She saw a man standing in front of the mirror. He looked, at the same time, both familiar and different. It was David, but a David with wider shoulders. "David? Is that you?"

David turned back to her, and smiled. "He" then shifted into the form of Nicole. "It's just me. I was just wondering what David might look like with a few little differences. Bigger shoulders, bigger... equipment."

"You're not satisfied with David as he is?"

"Of course I am, but that doesn't stop me from being curious." Nicole came over and sat on the edge of the bed. "He did the same thing with me. And I've come to the same conclusion he did."

"Which is?"

Nicole leaned over and kissed Anna. "I love him best, just as he is."

"Good to hear it." The two kissed again, this time far more passionately.

When they finished, Nicole said, "There's something I wanted to ask you about."

"Yes?"

"As you know, David and I have become the Avatar of Love, a modern-day Aphrodite, if you will."

"Yes."

"Well, as Aphrodite we are a goddess, and even a goddess needs help spreading our word. I'd like you to be that help."

"What are you asking?"

"I... We want you to be our High Priestess, the High Priestess of Love."

Anna was stunned. "What would I have to do?"

"Preach. Preach a message of love, help others to find their way to love. Love themselves as well as others."

"Sounds complicated."

"Not nearly as complicated as you think."

"Okay, but what happens? What do I have to do?"

"You just have to accept. I'll then link us together. You will then become perfectly healthy. You'll also heal fast, and never experience a sick day in your life."

"Sounds great."

"But..."

"But?"

"You'll also gain my immunity to birth control."

"Well, you're the only one I have to worry about that with."

"True, but you will have to worry about it. I don't intend to let you ever go too long without experiencing sex with me. And, you will also be bonded to David, and I know he wants you as much as I do."

"I can handle that, just so long as he uses that super-sexy girl form I saw before."

"I'm sure he'll agree to that. But you do accept?"

"I do."

Nicole leaned over and kissed Anna. The girl felt herself suffused with light and love. The light then dropped to a low shine in her soul, and Anna said, "Woah. So now what?"

"That's up to you."

"Like solve world problems?"

"Actually, I was just thinking going out tonight. I'd like you to take me to all those places you used to frequent before you became infatuated with me."

"Sounds good." Anna looked around. "Where are my clothes?"

"Stand up." Anna did so, and Nicole created a matching pair of gowns on both of them. "Instant dressing."

"I could get used to you fast." Nicole laughed and kissed her new High Priestess.

As Anna picked up her purse, she asked, "Nicole, is it true that you're immortal and indestructible, like David said?"

"Yes, and I'd share that ability with you if I could."

"That's not what I was thinking about. I was wondering, if you're immortal and indestructible, and you're a modern-day Aphrodite, wouldn't that mean that the original Aphrodite was immortal and indestructible, too?"

"I... suppose so."

"Then what ever happened to her?"

Nicole stopped. "I... have no idea."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.