Avatar - Cover

Avatar

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

David, shape shifted into his old form, finished cleaning the dishes from the evening meal. Professor Abbott had made him cook dinner, then they ate in silence. The professor then went back to his tent, obviously expecting David to just handle the clean up alone. The only problem David really found was that the professor wouldn't stay in his tent, so David couldn't just make everything clean. But David didn't mind the work. It was no less than he expected when he had learned that he had been assigned to the professor. Besides, David didn't want to become too reliant on his new abilities.

When he finished, he noticed the professor sitting in front of his tent smoking a pipe. That would be another thing that would have to change. Doctor Cole hated smokers. A woman could have the body of a super-model, but if she smoked, the doctor wouldn't even consider a relationship.

David took a stick, sat down, and started carving. After a few minutes, professor Abbott went back inside his tent. David expanded his senses into the tent, waiting until the professor was starting to drift off. David then shifted his body into the form of Amber Cole, with one difference between the legs. David was now an athletic blonde. His hair was tied up in the tight bun that she always wore to work. His breasts were smaller than they were in base form, but his height was about the same. His clothes were the simple business suit that doctor Cole always wore when teaching her classes, including the flats that she preferred.

David walked right into the professor's tent. The professor was just drifting off, but when he saw a figure at the entrance, he started to wake up. "David, is that-" Then he saw who David wanted him to see. "Doctor Cole? Is that you?"

David smiled, barely visible in the dim evening light. "Professor Patrick Abbott, we need to talk about this infatuation you have with me."

"Don't say that." Professor Abbott sat up on his cot. "I love you, Amber."

"I'm sorry, Pat, but even if that's true, you're just not what I'm looking for in a sexual partner right now. Please stop bothering me with flowers and candy."

"Please, Amber, I'll do anything."

"Anything? It'll mean a lot of changes."

"I don't care."

David smiled. He went over and sat beside the professor. He made them both naked, but the professor didn't question it. David knew that when the professor woke up tomorrow he'd chalk it all up to a dream. But that was tomorrow.

David stroked Patrick's chest sensually as he pushed the professor onto his back. Patrick tried to take David's breasts in hand, but David deflected them. "Ah-ah. First change you have to accept. I'm in charge. You do what I say, when I say, and not before."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.