Avatar - Cover

Avatar

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Anna experienced a moment of disorientation as the world shifted around her. Suddenly she and Nicole were on a sandy beach with a tropical jungle off to one side. "Where are we?"

"A little island in the middle of nowhere."

"Why are we here?"

"So I can convince you to give me a chance at being your lover."

Anna was about to tell her not to bother, when a fantastic looking woman stepped from the jungle. She was only wearing a simple, blue dress, but that detracted nothing from her beauty. She was, in fact, very similar to Nicole in body shape, but there was something very familiar in her looks, but Anna couldn't place what it was.

Anna was wondering if this body double was single (if she couldn't have Nicole, she could consider someone so similar), when the woman walked right up to Nicole, wrapped her arms around Nicole's neck and kissed her. Anna was shocked, but no less so when Nicole took the woman in her arms and kissed her back. "Nicole!" Anna yelled. "Stop it right now or I'll tell David!"

The woman's form shifted and flowed, and suddenly it was David standing there in a dress and heels. "Tell me what?" he asked.

"David? Is that really you?"

David nodded. "We're both shape shifters now. We've both got our base forms, but we can take any form we want."

"So you were experimenting with what it would be like to look like a girl?"

"Actually that was my base form. I got my body modified by Nicole's just as she was modified by mine."

"That girl... was you? The new you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Okay, I can understand why Nicole got your dick, and why you would get her cunt, and even her breasts, but why did the rest of you change to be so much like her and not the other way around?"

David smiled. "Give Nicole a hug."

Nicole stepped away from David and right up to Anna. Anna was a little mystified, but hugged her best friend. After a few seconds, Anna rubbed her hands over Nicole's back and arms. "You're... thicker."

"Thicker?" Nicole asked.

"More solid, I guess would be a better way to describe it."

"It's what she got from me," David explained. "Most of what makes a man different is internal. Nicole now has a denser body structure particularly in regards to musculature. She now has my endurance, strength, and speed. Of course, she could also use her powers to amplify any of those to superhuman levels. But onto the reason why you're here. I think you should go ahead and jump right into bed with Nicole."

Anna was too stunned to move. This morning had seemed so normal. Who'd've thought that falling into a toilet bowl would have changed her world so much? But then she realized something. "Wait a second, how'd you know why we came here?"

"Nicole and I are still linked. We're living our own lives, but we're also living each other's lives at the same time. That's how I know that, earlier, Nicole kissed you and showed our desire for sex with you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.