Avatar
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

David was setting up the supplies for tomorrow's trek. The island had been divided into 14 parts, one for each day they'd be there. The morning was spent exploring, and the afternoon for a review of the findings. Since David had not been involved in the exploring that morning (through no fault of his own) the professor had decided to exclude him from the review. Before this morning, David would have been pissed, but now it would give him a chance to do a review of his own. He knew most of the myths of ancient Greece, so he knew what "Aphrodite" was supposed to be capable of. Now, since he was a modern-day Aphrodite, he needed to find out if the stories were true.

While he was picking out what would be needed, he realized that he had a perfect opportunity to test one of his new abilities. He quickly scanned the professor's mind and determined that he'd be at least another two and a half hours in his review, so David had plenty of time to play.

David shifted back to his new form. Not because he had to, but because he was more comfortable with breasts. Although David was an exercise freak, he had never been a muscle builder. He exercised for fitness, not bulk, so his chest size had never been a big deal. But Nicole had developed early, and, since everyone else made such a big deal of her breasts, she just wound up doing the same. So now David's breasts were a big deal to him.

He then made some quick decisions on what would be needed for tomorrow, and waved his hand. In a shower of light, what was needed was transported from the stores to the packs. David smiled. An afternoon's work done in two seconds. Now for some personal fun.

He waved his hand and created a full length mirror in the tent. He stood in front of it and got a good look at his new body. In his clothes, he looked like a woman in men's clothes. The strong, male lines in his face were gone, replaced by softer, rounder ones. Even his hair now had a feminine wave to it. he also noticed that his body now had feminine curves that even the clothes he was wearing, with their straight, male lines, couldn't hide.

But David wanted a good look at his new body, so he waved his hand, and the male clothes he was wearing disappeared. David took a look at his new self and even he was impressed. The basic shape was Nicole's (which was fantastic to start with), but it was a perfect version. His large breasts now jutted straight out from his body, as if they had just grown there. David shook his head. He had to remind himself that they HAD just grown there. But he also knew that no matter how long he had or would have these breasts, they'd always have this perfect shape and curve to them. And thinking of curves, his were perfect. His hourglass shape curved perfectly from chest in to waist, and out around his hips. His body was perfectly designed for nestling into David's big, strong arms.

When he thought that, David slapped his forehead. He was part Nicole now, so when he did or thought things, part of him did or thought it as though he were Nicole, but sometimes it was ridiculous, like wanting to be in his own arms. Oh, well, he'd sort it out in time.

He looked at his arms and legs. They (as well as the rest of his body, now that he thought about it) were a little thicker than Nicole's, but still perfectly proportioned. He wondered what his legs would look like in high heels and decided to find out. He went up on his tiptoes, and with a sparkle, was in his... Nicole's highest heels. And his legs, stretched out in heels, were marvelous! He lifted his right foot and rotated it around sensually. He looked fantastic, just fantastic.

David decided to get all decked out. He waved his hand, and was in his best dress, with lingerie and stockings on underneath. He then shook his head and his hair styled itself. With his penis hidden underneath the dress, there was now nothing visibly masculine about him. He was a fantastic babe. But what else could you expect from the modern incarnation of the Goddess of Love?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.