Avatar - Cover

Avatar

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

David woke up and sat up, his breasts shifting under his shirt. He looked around, half expecting to see a column of light and a rock cylinder, but the only light came from the hole where he had fallen from. He then remembered that strange dream where he was dying, and he grabbed his shirt where the wound had occurred and found a rip, and a wet spot on the fabric. He lifted his fingers to his face, smelled them and tasted the stuff.

It was blood! He had to get back up to the surface where he had some light, so he could check himself out. He scrambled up the hill he had fallen down. It was a tough climb and his bouncing breasts kept getting in the way. As he climbed he wondered what, in Aphrodite's name, had made him skip putting on a bra this morning. But he finally made it to the surface.

He looked down at his front and saw a big, red stain surrounding a hole on the right side of his shirt. He quickly removed the garment, exposing his breasts to the warm, jungle air. He examined his breasts and abdomen, and found not even a scratch on their perfect surface. But the right side of his shirt was clearly soaked in blood. This was weird.

He put the shirt back on, but only buttoned the top half of the buttons. He took the two tails of the shirt and tied them in a knot under his breasts. It wasn't a bra, but it would do till he got back to camp.

He walked back to the tents where he and the professor would be living for the next two weeks. He stripped off his bloody shirt and searched through his bags, looking for a bra and clean shirt. Finding a new shirt was easy, but in none of his bags was there even a single bra. Now that was stupid. Alright, he could see skipping a bra in the morning; he enjoyed the feeling of his breasts moving freely and hated the way bra straps dug into his shoulders after a day of wearing one; but to forget packing any altogether? With the amount of exercise he'd be getting on this trip, that was foolish.

Then he noticed something else was missing. He quickly double checked and noticed all his feminine hygiene products were missing! No tampons, no douche bottles, not even a maxi-pad.

Okay, this was getting serious. Ever since his first period back at the age of nine, when he had been on a family vacation, he had always made sure to pack a few extra tampons in every bag on any trip longer than a week. But there were none in any of his bags. He remembered his first period. He had been so scared, but his mother had been so comforting and caring through the whole thing.

That froze him solid. Remembering his mother, he remembered her funeral. The funeral they had when he was only five! Dad had never remarried, so how could he remember his mother helping him through his first period at nine, when she had died four years before?

Another thing, when he remembered his mother, there were two faces that sprang to mind. One, the woman who died when he was a child, the other, the woman who bought him his first dress, helped him through his first period, discussed the facts of life with him, and discussed why he shouldn't let boys have sex with him until he was married.

Of course, he hadn't listened. He could remember clearly the fight he and mom had had when she discovered his birth control pills in his dresser drawer. He had lied to her and told her that he was afraid of being raped and getting pregnant (one of the girls had suffered through that in high school). She had accepted that. But the real reason was that he was having sex with Mark King every Friday night after their dates.

David froze. Mark King had been the man Nicole had lost her virginity to back when she was 17. He remembered her telling him that when they had discussed sexual histories before actually having sex for the first time. But he could clearly remember having sex with Mark at least once a week for the eight months they had been together.

But his conversation with Nicole about their sexual history had its own weirdness. He reembered being told by Nicole about Mark, but he also remembered telling David about losing his virginity to Mark. He remembered telling Nicole about losing his virginity to Becky Martin when he was 15, but also being told by David about how he had lost his virginity at the age of 15.

Then he got it. He was remebering everything from his life and from Nicole's life. And he was remembering it all from a first person perspective. He clearly remembered not having breasts when he fell down that hole, but, looking down at the double D breasts on his chest, he remembered them budding at an early age, and growing in quickly. His breasts had been larger than any other girl's in the class ever since.

Oh, this was going to get confusing fast. He didn't just remember Nicole's memories, he remembered being Nicole. And he remembered everything. From the moment of his birth and the doctor saying, "It's a boy!" to 7 months later, and being born, and having the doctor say, "It's a girl!", and then remembering two lives lived. He even remembered getting up this morning, getting dressed in his boyfriend's sweats, and his best friend's bra and going jogging. Apparently David and Nicole were still linked. He could even feel the sensation of his breasts bouncing up and down as he jogged home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.