Avatar
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Trojan_85

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - while on an arciological dig david falls down into a cave and suffers a mortal wound. As he is about to die he calls out for help and from that moment on his life changes drastically in ways he couldn't imagine

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   TransGender   Pregnancy   Transformation  

Nicole drifted out of her sleep. She sat up and looked around. She was in her room at home. She wondered briefly about the strange dream of being in that cave with David. Was it a vision? Could it possibly mean that David was hurt? But as soon as she thought it, she knew that wasn't the case. Somehow she knew that David was unharmed, wherever he was.

She got up and went into the bathroom. She lifted the seat, took her dick in hand and let the urine flow. When the flow reduced to a trickle then ceased, she shook it off, and flushed the toilet. She had a brief urge to use some toilet paper to wipe her crotch, but shook it off. A dick didn't need to be wiped.

She returned to the bedroom, and got a pair of panties out of her drawer and put them on. But when she pulled them around her waist, they were abnormally tight. She always preferred her panties a little tight, but now it was almost like there wasn't enough room for her dick inside the silken undergarment.

But that was silly, she had had a dick since she was born. Why would her underwear suddenly not fit? Most likely she had put on a little weight, and just not noticed it till now. Maybe David was right and she should start an exercise plan. Of course, David was an exercise freak, and short of a doctor telling him NO, he'd go jogging in the middle of a blizzard.

The funny thing was, up till now, every time David had invited her on one of his early morning jogs, she had flatly refused. But now, the very concept of not jogging seemed alien to her. She opened up her pants drawer, looking for something to wear to go jogging in. Problem was, the only thing she had were tight jeans and formal slacks. She looked through the drawer, searching for the sweats she remembered wearing on previous jogging trips.

But that brought her up short. Previous jogging trips? How could she have refused every previous offer to go jogging, but actually remember having been jogging? But she clearly remembered having gone jogging.

But there was another thing. If she had ever accepted one of David's offers, wouldn't she remember jogging with him? But she only remembered jogging alone. But then she remembered years back, having gone jogging with others. Sometimes male, sometimes female. But she remembered the guys as just friends, and most of the girls as girlfriends, romantic-type girlfriends. But she wasn't a lesbian, or even remotely bi.

She shook her head. She'd figure it out later. A good jog always cleared her mind. But she had to find something to wear before she could go out.

Then she had it. David had left some sweats here for when he slept over so he didn't have to worry about what to wear for his early morning jogs. After he had left yesterday, she had washed his clothes, and they were still in the laundry basket by the door where she left them when she finished last night.

But as she walked, she noticed another problem. The panties she wore weren't just tight, they were actually pushing her dick into her cunt. The feeling was mildly erotic, but mostly annoying. When she got to the basket, she stripped off her panties and dropped them to the side.

She was prepared to go without underwear, but when she pulled David's sweats out, she noticed a pair of his boxers in the basket and grabbed them, too. She slid them on, enjoying the loose feel around her crotch. She pulled the sweats on over them, and pulled the drawstring at the front, tightening them around her waist. Then she returned to her room for something to cover her top.

She looked through her drawer for a bra, and realized that what she had was totally inappropriate for a jogging trip. She couldn't find one sports bra in the entire collection she had. She thought about it and realized she had one choice. Her best friend, Anna, had left some clothes from when she had changed for the costume party that the three of them (Anna, David, and Nicole) had gone to last week before David's departure. Which reminded Nicole, Anna would be over later to pick her clothes up. Nicole went to the pile of clothes of Anna's and looked through it, finding one of Anna's bras. Now if it just fit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.