Mrs Yates

by Clark Hanson

Copyright© 2007 by Clark Hanson

Erotica Sex Story: A Math teacher falls for her well endowed pupil.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   School   .

She smiled as he walked into her class and went to sit at the back of the room. He being John (Jack) Gorman, the class swot, at least to the rest of the class. To her, Mrs Jane Yates, mathematics lecturer at Willowbrook College, he was the sexiest thing on two legs, lust personified! Her vulva dampened at the sight of him smiling at her, then licking his lips to signal how much he had enjoyed exploring that same vulva with that same long tongue the previous night. Then ploughing his extraordinary 9 inch cock into it while she whispered a stream of obscenities in his ear. After two massive orgasms, she had lovingly cleaned his cock with her mouth while her husband, David had cleaned her shaven cunt with his mouth after having watched as his wife being willingly debauched by her pupil in front of him.

Jane was a tall thirty-eight year-old woman, about five foot ten with a 38C — 28 — 40 figure and gorgeous legs that went on forever. At work, she always wore sensible clothes, button up blouses, knee length skirts or slacks and always heels. Underneath she wore very little, especially since Jack had come into her life. Jack had just turned seventeen years old, stood only five foot eight, but stocky with it. Although one of the school's premier students, he was also an athlete excelling at field sports and long distance running.

Jack had gone to Jane's office after a training session to discuss a problem he was having, understanding calculus. As he sat before her, his shorts had tightened about his groin outlining his not insignificant member. This had not gone unnoticed by Jane, a red blooded woman with a sex drive that men dream about. Never before had she seen a cock so big on one so young, the sight of it dampening the tiny scrap of material covering her pussy.

That night, Jane told her husband about her discovery. She and David had an "open" relationship. Both were bisexual. Both had extra-marital flings, but always reported their adventures to the other. David was not averse to playing the cuckold and delighted in "cream pie". She was concerned about the risk she would be taking meddling with a student. David suggested that if they could get him out of the school situation and he could be relied upon to be discrete, why not go for it.

Jane had slipped a note to Jack the following day asking him to come to her office after lectures that day. She had chosen a simple button down shirt-waster dress and stockings that day and that was all. Her labia were permanently damp all day with anticipation of her meeting with jack at the end of the day. As she waited for him to arrive, she undid several buttons at the neck and hem of her dress. The knock on her door when it came still startled her. Composing herself, she bid him come in.

She had sat herself on the corner of her desk with one foot on the floor causing her thighs to be on show. It would not take much effort on his part to see her stocking tops, especially when invited to sit in the strategically positioned chair. He sat down as requested, his eyes drawn to the intended display before him. She started to talk about his course work, all the time watching his eyes returning to her legs. Each time he looked at her face, she would shift her position so her dress revealed more thigh until she was sure he would be able to see her naked pussy which by this time was thoroughly wet. She could see that she was getting the reaction she was looking for, there was a definite enlargement in his groin, which he was trying unsuccessfully to hide.

"What is the matter Jack" she asked aware of his obvious discomfort, "are you wanting to be somewhere else?"

"Absolutely not" he replied blushing, "I really appreciate the help you are giving me. I wish I could reciprocate."

"Perhaps you can Jack" Jane suggested, "but I must insist on your absolute discretion. Do you understand?"

"Absolutely" he returned, "what can I do for you?"

"I don't want to discuss it here at my place of work" she said. "We will only discuss your mathematics here. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Ma-am!"

She gave him a slip of paper. "This is my address, can you come over on Friday night, say about seven thirty?"

"Well I usually knock about with my pals then" he was looking pensive and then he smiled, "but I can give them a miss for one week at least."

"Good" Jane smiled in return, "We'll see you then."

Friday was Jane's free day and she spent most of it preparing for her guest. By the appointed time, she had been shaved by David such that no trace of hair was to be found below her neck. She wore a simple 'A' line dress with a button down with the top and bottom buttons undone. Underneath, nothing, save for her self-supporting stockings and four-inch heels.

Jack arrived punctually and she was pleased to see he had made an effort with his dress, wearing a leather jacket, smart shirt and slacks. When she complimented him, he told her his mother had insisted that he made an effort. Jane assured him that the effort was appreciated. She reminded him of his promise of discretion.

"Now Jack, you are no doubt wondering what I want of you" she went on. "David, my husband and I have a very open relationship in that we sometimes have other friendships. I want a friendship with you."

Jack was stunned. He hoped she meant what he thought she meant, but he was speechless. This woman he was in awe of, had wet dreams about and fantasised about wanted him as a friend. He could feel his cock beginning to stir.

"I will go further Jack" she went on while undoing the upper buttons on her dress, "I want you to be a lover, I want us to do absolutely nasty fucking things to each other." By now her dress was fully open exhibiting her magnificent torso.

Jack stood and for a moment she thought she had blown it. He took of his jacket and his shirt to reveal his broad chest. His athleticism was plainly apparent. His slacks quickly followed exposing is growing erection. This time he did nothing to hide it. "Mrs Yates, I've worshipped you for months, I pull my meat thinking about you" he admitted. "You are beautiful."

"Call me Jane out of school, Jack" she offered, "Mrs Yates makes me feel old."

"If you don't mind, I'll call you Mrs Yates. There is something inherently naughty about it. Well screwing my teacher is naughty isn't it?"

"Oh yes, my boy! It is naughty, downright wicked in fact" she responded "and I just love being wicked." She dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled down his shorts to reveal his tool. "Oh this is gorgeous," she said and before he could respond the crown disappeared into her mouth and her lips closed on the stem.

"Oh shit" he gasped, "no one has been able to get it into their mouth before. Oh that is sensational, suck it Mrs Yates, suck my cock."

'He was right' she thought, 'Mrs Yates does sound wicked.' Try as she might though, he was too big to deep-throat. She had to be content to slavver over his crown. She slowly wanked him as she kept his crown in her mouth. He took hold of her head and started to slowly fuck her mouth. She grunted each time he hit the back of her mouth. Her nostrils were beginning to flare as her breathing became ragged.

"Oh Mrs Yates, I'm going to come" he groaned and speeded his fucking action. She was lost in a fog of lust. He held her head tight rendering her unable to move back. She speeded up her wanking and soon he screamed out "OH YES, TAKE IT MRS YATES, TAKE MY CREAM!" The first spurt went straight down her throat and his hands relaxed their hold allowing her room to accommodate the remaining copious amount of spunk his tool disgorged. She savoured each ejaculation before swallowing. When his climax had finished, she released her suctioning grip on him and moved away. "Bloody Hell Mrs Yates, that sure beats wanking!" he sighed.

"I hope so" she returned, "now come with me to my bed, I want that magnificent cock in my cunt." As she stood, she slipped her dress of her shoulders and dropped on a chair before leading him upstairs. He had the thrilling sight of her ass right before him as they ascended the stairs.

In the bedroom, the bed had just a silk sheet and two pillows. She went straight to the bed and led down and stretched her arms and legs out as if in surrender. His cock had recovered its earlier bought with her mouth and hands and was ready for duty. He knelt between her legs and pointed it at her labia, then fell forward onto her, his cock swallowed up in the hot, wet depths of her cunt. "Uuuurrrrgggghhhh" she grunted, "Oh fucking hell, I've never been filled like this." Her arms and legs closed around him holding him tight as she got used to the oversized intrusion. "Now young man, fuck your teacher, come on, fuck me hard with that magnificent weapon!"

"Yes Ma-am!" he responded and slowly started to withdraw. Just as he was about to leave her, he pushed forward hard drawing the same grunted response. He repeated the action over and over, gradually speeding up. She was amazed at the boy's expertise as he drove her toward her inevitable orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.