Incubus - Cover

Incubus

Copyright© 2007 by David Caspian

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man has had the same dream as far back as he can remember. It is about the same woman and the day that he meets her his entire life changes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Horror   DomSub   Interracial   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

"What the hell is this?" I said.

"I told you." Orpheus said.

Seeing them for the first time I had to admit that he might be right, and it made me wonder what else there was.

"You say I am a Prince?" I said.

"Yes you are. But I have come here merely to call you home, and hand you this." Orpheus said handing he a package.

"Inside you will find everything you need to take you to your mansion. I have business elsewhere and will be unable to accompany you." Orpheus said bowing one more time to him before leaving.

I was still considering things as I opened the package he gave me finding tickets, maps, and other papers written in strange language I didn't recognize when I sensed a familiar presence outside in the bushes.

Slowly setting the opened package on the coffee table I made my way into the kitchen where I was hidden from view. Opening the sliding door I leapt lightly onto my roof creeping towards the front.

With a playful smile on my lips I stepped of the edge landing in a crouch right behind Mona who spun around.

Looking up she tried to figure out where he had come from.

"Now exactly how long have you been listening outside my window." I said.

Deciding not to try to hide what she had been doing Mona said, "How did you know I was here?"

"My question first." I said.

"Enough to know that more different than I originally thought, and I still love you." Mona confessed.

"Then I will trust with this secret. One of my new abilities since becoming what I am is to be able to read minds and sense the presence of others.

While I have never listened to your thoughts I have become accustomed to your presence, and can feel when you are near. It is a welcome presence that I have come to cherish."

Looking into my eyes Mona smiled saying, "It sounds like you want to say it too."

Hugging her close I looked deep into her eyes saying, "Yes I love you too."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.