Kieran's Lover
Chapter 3: Kieran's Game

Copyright© 2007 by Sasha Distan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Kieran's Game - A set of short scenes concerning the great cat and his enthusiastic human lover.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Gay   Fiction   Furry   Were animal   Rough   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

I watched him walking toward me down the aisle, smiling to himself, his beautiful eyes tracking along the books that lined the shelves almost to the high ceiling. The huge library was empty but for the two of us. I could sense the faint murmur of his thoughts as he turned to face me, like low key interference. I'd been with him too long not to know exactly what he wanted when he looked at me like that. Pity really, because I wasn't going to give it to him.

I put the book I'd been flicking through back on the shelf as he drew close, his hands coming up to press against my chest. He purred deep in his throat and I turned to kiss him. I tracked my way across his muzzle and down his throat, pausing to lap at his collar bone before making my way down his chest, unbuttoning his loose shirt as I went. I kissed his flat abdomen and felt him shudder as my hands drifted over the front of his trousers. The thin material offered very little resistance as I dragged it down, my nails raking the fur of his thighs. He freed his tail from the material and used the tip to tickle the back of my neck as I sat back on my heels and started up at him.

What are you waiting for?

Nothing. I turned away from him and plucked another book from the shelf, pretending to be suddenly engrossed in its pages. Kieran growled, a deep rumbling angry sound, the sort of noise you would make if your boyfriend had just teased you senseless by pretending he was going to go down on you. I remained standing for all of ten seconds before I was looking up at Kieran's narrowed eyes from the flat of by back, the book gone flying.

That was very cruel of you my love, Kieran's clawed hands shredded my shirt and his fingers made short work of my jeans, tearing my clothes from me, I hope you're ready to pay the consequences.

Oh yeah. I flipped us both over and pushed myself against him. He growled, a happier sound as I kissed him, deep and lingering. When I fell back his wrists were neatly bound with my scarf. We both knew he could get out if he wanted too, but I knew that he wanted what I was going to do him, despite all his protests. I yanked his trousers the rest of the way off him, being none too gentle now that he couldn't instantly stop me. He growled, almost a warning, as I turned his lithe furred form over, pressing his impressive erection into the carpet. Kieran leant up on his elbows, turning to growl at me.

I stroked his spine and his tail flexed and cracked like a whip, unable to hide his arousal for the situation. Inside the pocket of my ruined jeans I found the tube I'd put in there earlier. Hell, no one could accuse me of a spontaneous attack, and quickly slicked my own hard on. I threw the lube aside as Kieran unconsciously curled his tail out of my way. I hauled him to his knees, his shoulders still low over his bound hands and gripped his slim hips, my fingers digging into his fur.

His spine flexed, tension and expectation rippling through his as his warning growl conflicted with the softest of inner thoughts I barely felt, let alone heard. He wanted this. I braced myself and slid into him in one movement. I don't know which of us cried out louder, him for the strange and stabbing pleasure-pain of penetration or me. For I hadn't expected him to be so hot and tight and slick, a strangle-hold around my cock, so perfect I could barely breathe for fear of causing time to catch up with us again. For that long moment we were both frozen and then I shifted my weight and drew myself from him before plunging back in.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.