Vampire Memoirs - Cover

Vampire Memoirs

Copyright© 2007 by Llew Corniach

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The vampire AZARIAL tells his tale

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   Transformation  

WTF?

I finished my rounds at the hospital that day and headed home to find Zazul still at the X-Box, blowing away the undead that came at his character.

"Dude, this game rocks. I'm on level 12 already."

"Zaz, we need to do something", I said.

"What's that dude?"

"I have the feeling I'm going to need quite a few thralls if this keeps up."

"Dude, you mean like a harem?" he asked.

"Yeah, like a harem." I replied.

"Dude, I think you mean you need TWO harems." Said Zazul.

"What do you mean two?"

"Well, you'll need one at the hospital to heal the people and one here to heal yourself."

Zazul always had this way of complicating the picture with the truth.

"Shit! I hadn't thought of that." I replied.

"That's what I'm here for dude." Said Zazul.

Now what to do? It was painfully obvious that Zazul was right. I have to have one at work because I need to do the energy transfer quickly for it to carry the maximum effect, but I also need to feed soon thereafter to replenish my own stores. This Anitra lady was going to take even more than Hank did because of the wounds.

In then meantime, Zazul had turned off the video game and had turned on the local news. The announcer's words hit me like a truck.

"Tonight's top story... Anchorwoman Anitra McQueen has been found after a month long search for her. Our man in the field, "Ray Littlefield has more... Ray?"

"Yes Doug, I am at University Hospital here downtown where it has been reported that our long missing colleague Anitra McQueen was transported here following her discovery by some workers just this afternoon. Officials here at University have declined comment, citing privacy regulations, but we do believe this is where she is. We'll report more when we have new information. For Channel 5 live, I'm Ray Littlefield."

"Thanks Ray... In other news...", the anchorman's voice trailed off as I hit the rewind on the DVR to see the picture of Anitra.

"That's her!" I exclaimed.

"Who dude?" asked Zazul.

"The news lady, Anitra McQueen, she's the new victim of the rogue."

"Dude, she's hot!" says Zazul, "Did you see her naked?"

"How do you think I saw the scars dipshit?"

"And?" asked Zazul.

"And what? It's different when you're a doctor Zaz. That's not the first thing you look at when someone comes in."

"I would have dude."

Zazul was right. When I first started in medicine, I have to admit, that was one of the first things I looked at... to see what attractive women looked like naked, but as you go through med school and get into practicing, you kind of loose that thrill.

So, now not only did I have a new patient to "treat", but a local celebrity at that, people all around the hospital will be paying even closer attention to her because of the media coverage associated with it. How in the hell would I be able to get into her room unnoticed? It would be much harder than Hank's case, that's for sure.

"Anyways Zaz, back to the issue at hand. I need two groups of mortal women to make this work. Any ideas?"

"Well dude, you do have a bunch of hot nurses and other staff over there that's for sure."

We did have a good amount of attractive women working there, probably because they hoped to snag a young doc as husband material.

"Okay, so we do, but I'll need mortals who will not be working overnight because they have to be viable to take care of patients, so I'll need ones who are off, or are just finishing their shifts."

"Yeah dude... and what about for afterwards?"

"I'm leaving that up to you Zaz, or do they call you Hunter for another reason?"

"I'm on it dude!" said Zazul, and with that he got on the computer and was clicking away furiously.

I now had to figure out who was going to be my work group. All the ones I chatted with were night workers. I went over those I knew and when they usually worked in my head until I came up with around five names that may work. I would have to wait until the next day to put my plans into action, so I yelled at Zazul to ask if he was having any luck.

"Dude! Would you be pissed if we had an orgy here?" he asked.

"A what?"

"Orgy... you know, where a group of people come together to cum together" he answered with his usual aplomb and smile.

I groaned at the obvious pun.

"And just where are we going to get the attendees?" I asked.

"They'll be here in a tomorrow night."

"What?!?"

"Dude, I found this website see and I..."

I shook my head in disbelief and cut him off.

"When I said to find some, I meant..."

"Dude, you said I needed to find some women and I did... some guys too, but we can deal with that. What better situation could we find to get that many women together at once and who will give us what we need that readily?"

He did have a point there.

"You're right Zaz, that'll work. Now I need to find my hospital harem."

"Dude, that sounds like a porno title", said Zazul.

I guffawed quietly at that comment and went to scan the staff at work on the computer.

It took a couple hours, but I think I assembled a decent list. I had Missy from ICU, Tammy from pediatrics, Jillian from orthopedics, and Keri, a resident physician on the psych floor.

Zazul, being Zazul, insisted on giving his stamp of approval.

"Dude, they are all smokin'. Good job."

"So glad I have your permission Zaz." I said sarcastically.

"Someone's gotta keep you in line dude. So? Who's first?"

"Well, Missy gets off here in about two hours, so she's number one on the list. Think you can distract Vicki and Maria again?"

"Dude! I'm so there for them... I mean you."

"Har-har Zaz. I'm serious man. No feeding. They need to be coherent to care for the rest of the patients."

"You take all the fun out of it Araz", said Zazul.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. We need to get a move on. Can you be ready in an hour?"

"Just let me grab a quick shower and I will be."

I arrived at the hospital with a freshly showered Zazul an hour later and headed up to ICU.

"Well hey there Dr. Zial" called Missy as I walked down the corridor, "come up to see our local celeb?"

"Yeah, just wanted to check up on her. How is she?" I asked.

"Vitals are stable, labs normal, just like mister Rollins, but damn has she ever taken a beating. No one who she works with or lives with has ever seen a tattoo on her let alone the whip marks and welts."

"Hey Missy, if you don't mind, I'd like to discuss Ms. McQueen with you, but I know you're getting off soon and I don't want to impose."

Missy replied, "No imposition, as soon as Vicki gets here, I'm free."

"You're a sweetie Missy. Can I catch you in the lounge?" I asked.

"Works for me dearie", she answered.

"Cool, see you in a few", I said.

"Wait, here comes Vicki now. Why don't you go ahead and go to the lounge and I'll meet you there in a few after I give report?" said Missy.

"It's a date." I said.

"Oh? So now we're dating?" Missy said with a laugh.

In my best debonair voice I replied, "Dating? No. How about friends with bennies?"

She laughed even harder. "See you in the lounge Romeo."

Missy was an attractive woman, around five foot three with brown hair and eyes. She had a nice shape with some titties you could dial a phone with. I often wondered before if it was her bra or if that's how they really were. I guess I would find out soon enough.

Luckily the lounge had a TV. I turned on the news to catch the latest on the McQueen case.

"Our top story today... it has been confirmed by family members that Anitra McQueen is indeed in University Hospital in intensive care with multiple injuries. Her condition is listed as critical, but stable. The family has asked if anyone has information about her attackers, to please phone Crimestoppers at the number listed below", said Doug the anchorman.

"Seems her family is rightfully searching for the assailants huh?" asked Missy as she closed the door behind her, "Now then Dr. Zial, what did you want to ask me about?"

I startled at first, not hearing her come in from the sound of the TV. I quickly stood up and walked over to her.

"Missy, look me in the eyes and tell me what you know." I said as I grabbed her by the arms.

She looked me right in the eyes and started to say, "Okay, well her vitals and labs are normal, but she just doesn't seem to be..." her voice trailed off as her mouth moved closer to mine. My hypnotic gaze was beginning to take hold. Our eyes flickered at each other for an instant before our mouths met. Lips closed at first, but rapidly moved into full open mouth kissing as I moved my hands up to her face. The first probing of our tongues began as I reached around behind her to lock the door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.