Vampire Memoirs - Cover

Vampire Memoirs

Copyright© 2007 by Llew Corniach

Chapter 5: All Holy Hell

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: All Holy Hell - The vampire AZARIAL tells his tale

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   Transformation  

I won't recount the entire conversation I had with dad tonight; it would take way too long. Instead, I'll give you the "Cliff's Notes" version... it goes like this.

Vampires by our nature as feeders are somewhat territorial. This is good for two reasons: one, it ensures a steady food supply and two it keeps suspicions at bay. I always thought it was the polite thing to do and that is what we were taught at Exonous. It turns out that this isn't always the case. When a rogue starts out, it starts small, usually one, maybe two victims, this is because they gorge themselves so full, that they don't want to feed again very soon. But as their body becomes adapt at handling that much energy influx, they need more and more, much like some obese mortals not being able to stop eating a half-gallon of ice cream every other day. The rogue doesn't become obese, but takes on a new transformation, they become more primitive, primeval if you will. A pure animal instinct that overrides all reason and will. Once this occurs, they truly become a force of nature. Imagine a being with all the powers of an angel, immortal, and with an extreme sexual appetite. No longer do they bother with the chase, the seduction, but are now raping and sometimes killing in the process.

Now, when one extremely territorial rogue vampire becomes aware of another in its feeding zone, well let's just say have you seen those nature films where two males battle it out in the rut? Well, take that, add supernatural powers and multiply by two and you will have what my dad termed "all holy hell breaking loose".

I listened to dad explain it all, thanked him and hung up. "Well fuck me stupid! Now what do I do?" I asked myself aloud.

"If I fucked you, I WOULD makes you stupid." I heard a voice call across the room. There is only one way that person could have heard me, they had the hearing of a vampire. "Fuck! The rogue!" was my first thought after closing my mind from those who may be prying from the outside.

I turned slowly after gulping down the last of my scotch, hoping to spot the creature before they spotted me.

Too late, I felt the breathing and aura of a vampire behind me.

"Araz, dude, you old pig fucker!" The voice said calmly.

I grinned at first, and then smiled as I realized who it was... Zazul.

"Zaz you fucknut! What are you doing here?" I asked as I gave him the standard man-hug and back slap.

"Dude, I was on my way to New York and was gonna stop by the 'Burgh to see you, but when I called your folks, they said you were out here in Ohio, so I got your info and here I am." Zazul replied holding his arms open and giving a cheesy smile.

"It's good to see ya man!" I said.

Zazul pulled up a stool next to mine and ordered a martini, so I refreshed my single malt and we proceeded to catch up.

"So dude, any big cases you're handling right now... Doctor Llew?" Zazul said laughingly.

That was enough to jog my memory.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, "I almost forgot."

"Forgot what?"

So for the next half hour I proceeded to explain to Zazul what was going on, his eyes seemed to widen with each sentence.

"Holy fuck dude! A fucking rogue? Are you fucking kidding me dude?"

Zazul has seemed to add another favorite word to his repertoire'.

"What the fuck are you gonna do dude?"

"I just don't know. On one hand I have a mortal who will surely die if I do nothing. On the other, if I do help, the rogue will know I'm here and as dad said, all holy hell will break loose."

"That sucks dude."

"Tell me about it."

Zazul looked down at the floor for a moment, then pulled his head up and said, "Well dude, if you need me, I can stay for a few days."

"Really? I would appreciate it." I answered.

"No problemo, besides what are friends for if not to help you keep your ass in one piece?"

"Thanks Zaz."

"You're welcome Araz." he said as he finished his drink.

"Now... I am a bit famished, know of a good meal anywhere?"

"I thought for a second, looked around the bar, seeing if I knew anyone... then it hit me. There were two nurses working in ICU tonight. One was this hot little number named Maria; the other was Vicky, a young looking tart who was rumored to have an "oral fixation". I may be able to kill the proverbial two birds here.

"As a matter of fact Zaz, I do... or should I say, Doctor Hunter?"

"Are we going back to your hospital?"

"Yes... yes we are."

As we arrived in the employee parking lot, I looked at Zazul and said, "Now, put on my extra scrubs." Zazul complied as I parked the car.

"Okay, when we get to the ICU, just try to stay quiet and let me do the talking."

"Dude, as long as I can eat, I'm at your disposal."

"Good."

We exited the car and walked up to the employee entrance. I swiped us in and up the elevators we went to the ICU floor. As we were riding up, Zazul looked at me and asked, "Dude, who's gonna watch the patients while we, ahh, you know?"

Fuck, I hadn't thought about that.

The elevator came to a stop two floors shy of the ICU floor. "Damn! I am soooo fucked!" I thought as the doors opened to reveal Dr. Day, my attending.

"Doctor Zial, what keeps you here past hours?" she asked with a haughty sniff, "and smelling like booze?" Her face contorted itself as she got that self-righteous look of someone who has busted someone else.

"Ummm, I was just curious about the patient I presented today... how he was doing... you know, concerned doctor stuff."

"And the booze?"

"Well, I was off and had a drink at Raptors, but the case just kept going over and over in my mind, so I had to follow-up. I assure you I am not inebriated."

Dr. Day looked at me and the harshness in her face faded and was replaced by a faint smile.

"Well, I guess I should be happy that you are such a concerned physician. That's the same reason I am here as well. Shall we check together?" she said.

Thankfully, Zazul had thought enough to go invisible before Dr. Day noticed him.

An interesting thought crossed my mind at that point. If I could feed off Dr. Day I would... no, what was I thinking, she would never...

"And why not Araz?" I heard Zazul in my mind, "Dude, she's hot."

She was attractive that was for certain, five feet nine with long brown tresses she kept up in a bun most of the time. Her pouty lips, respectable breasts and curvy ass were usually kept well hidden by the long white coat she wore.

I thought about it some more.

"Dude, if you don't, I will." Zazul spoke to my mind.

"Dr. Day, I would be honored to check on the patient with you. Perhaps we could consult afterwards?" I said as I looked deep into her eyes, which were hazel with a bit of green. My natural mesmerizing ability kicked in. "Of course we can consult." Dr Day replied with a slight wink.

The elevator car arrived on the 8th floor, ICU seconds later. Zazul whispered in my mind, "Dude, don't worry about me. Think I'll check out the psych ward, there's just something about a manic that gets me going."

"Yeah, might be the high-risk sex they love so much." I replied telepathically with a chuckle.

"You know it dude." He said as the doors shut and the elevator continued its ascent to floor 13 with seemingly no one aboard.

Dr. Day and I checked in with the nurses, looked at the latest labs, and went into the room to check on our patient. He lay there with tubes and IV lines coming out of everywhere. Catheters, IV's, respirators, all their tubes hooked into the myriad of machines that were keeping him alive... barely.

"I just don't understand it." Said Dr. Day, "No infection, no toxins, normal levels of electrolytes, normal blood counts... everything normal except his condition." Now was the time to get to work on really curing him. Dr, Day looked at me with the exasperated look of a mortal on the verge of giving up.

"Dr. Day, I hope it wasn't a breach of protocol, but I contacted my dad about this. He's been a doctor for cent... err, I mean years and I hoped he might have some insight we hadn't thought of."

"Well Dr. Zial, it isn't necessarily smiled upon, but this is an extreme case. What did he have to say?"

"Let's not discuss it in here. Can we go to the lounge?"

"Sure Dr. Zial, but you better not be wasting my time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.