Vampire Memoirs - Cover

Vampire Memoirs

Copyright© 2007 by Llew Corniach

Chapter 3: The Day After

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Day After - The vampire AZARIAL tells his tale

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   Transformation  

As the sun rose the following morning, I was still atwitter with the newfound energies coursing through me. I glanced over to the bed where Regina still laid. She was zonked. I imagine having your sexual energy drained for most of the evening does tire a mortal out, but with a proper rest and nourishment, she would recover completely. This is the advantage we have over our more permanently "draining" name sakes and why we are more tolerated them in the books as well.

A couple of "Mmmmm's" from Regina announced her arrival in the world of the conscious beings. Room service was knocking on the door.

"Good morning Regina" I called from across the room as I prepared to answer the door.

I allowed the porter entry into the room with the cart carrying the breakfast that I had ordered just as she was coming to.

"Morning ma'am." He said politely as she began to sit up, the white sheet wrapped around her olive skinned nakedness.

I signed the bill and sent him on his way with a nice tip.

"Are you hungry dear?" I asked Regina as she tussled her long, black hair.

"Ravenous" she said.

"Good. I have ordered us fruit, pancakes, sausage and..."

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed as if something had just occurred to her.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh... my... god. I forgot all about the guy I was supposed to meet up with last night."

"I'm sure he'll be okay with it." I assured.

"You don't understand my Mom will have a cow because she'll think I stood him up. He's the son of her doctor and."

I began laughing hysterically.

"Glad you think its funny, she's gonna kill me!"

"Do you even remember his name?" I ask

"Shit! Ummm, Az-something" she answered rubbing her eyes.

"Arazial maybe?"

"Yes! That's it! How did you know?" Regina said snapping her fingers.

"Well, it's kind of tough for me to forget my own name." I responded.

Regina looked back at me with the most confused look I had seen.

"Wait a sec. You said your name was Llew."

"I did, but it also is Arazial, or should I say that is my real name, Llew is a nickname."

"Okay, now I am confused. So, you are the man I was supposed to meet?"

"Yup."

She looked exasperated for a moment, and then said, "Explain this again to me after some coffee and food." as she reached to the plate of fruit in front of her.

After she had some nourishment and caffeine, I explained to her the whole situation, well, maybe not everything, but did explain my names. How my immigrant family wanted me to have an "English" name, but also a family name as well.

At this point dear reader, I should explain to you as well that a vampire's true name holds much power. Now is not the time to go in-depth on this matter, but suffice it to say, it could be used against us. My father, who held her mother in thrall, must have used it at some time around her. Thus accounting for why she tried to use my real name. However, because it can be used for bad intentions, it usually will not stick in the minds of those who are not in-thrall, hence the "azure" Regina was looking for the night previous.

Being from an immigrant family as well, Regina seemed to understand the name issue took it in stride.

An hour or so later, after almost finishing every bite of the food I had ordered, Regina had regained the glow of energy she had earlier. After a final swig of coffee, Regina plopped back on the bed.

"I am stuffed." she said, "I have never ate so much in my life."

"Well, you did burn off quite a bit of energy last night." I said coyly to her as I lay down beside her, dressed in a hotel robe.

"Oh yeah... I did didn't I" she responded with a wink, "You know, I'm not normally like that."

"Like what?" I asked as my fingers stroked her raven hair as she cuddled the pillow between us.

"So, um, quick to accept an invitation to a man's room." She said nervously.

"I never figured you were."

"There's just something about you... something that just makes me want to do that every time I see you... almost as if..."

"As if you were spell-bound?" I said half-jokingly.

"Yeah! What kind of magic do you have dear Arazial?"

The fact that she remembered my real name indicated that not only did I complete my Frieztang, but had also gained my first thrall. Quite and accomplishment for a newbie I came to find out later. I informed her of the proper use of my real name and when to use it.

"I would have thought you found that out last night" I whispered to her as I gently nuzzled her ear.

"And I did, but it left me wondering, could you cast the same spell so soon after?" Regina said as her eyes locked into mine, dancing with desire once again.

"Oh, you'd be surprised." I answered playfully as I caressed her arm.

"Humph! I've heard that before." she doubtingly replied, "Prove it after I take a quick shower."

"I have a better idea, the shower is big enough for two."

"Then lead the way lover", she said and I stood up and took her hand to lead her into the bathroom.

I draped her arm over my shoulder as we walked towards the bathroom. As she stopped to use the facilities, I started the water. Steam soon poured over the glass enclosure of the double shower stall as I entered to await her.

Regina soon followed, her hair pulled up with a bobby pin as she slowly entered the stall, one tanned leg at a time, teasing me with her femininity. She pressed her beautiful breasts up against the glass of the outer wall, visible only as outlines through the haze of steam.

"Get in here you." I laughingly said as I stepped out from under the water. With a giggle she entered the box and was quickly swept up into my arms and our mouths opened for erotic kisses that seemed to heat the water hotter than it was. She soon felt my erection arise against her thigh as reached around her buttocks and squeezed her tighter into me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.