Vampire Memoirs - Cover

Vampire Memoirs

Copyright© 2007 by Llew Corniach

Chapter 2: The Frieztang

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Frieztang - The vampire AZARIAL tells his tale

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   Transformation  

As my Frieztang approached, members of our family and a few of their thralls began arriving in town for the celebration. As I mentioned earlier, since vampiric births are a rarity, when there is one that reaches maturity, the party is usually huge. Family members and special guests anxiously look forward to them.

In my Exonous class, there was myself, Zazul, Muertan and Garmond, who are males, and Aneila, Sextian, Eroma, Phendeira, and Jandra, who were females.

I know these are considered "exotic" names my you mortals, so we usually go by a mortal name for purposes of birth certificates, non-vampiric friends, and the like. My Morden Nomen, or mortal name, is Llewellyn. I know, I know, still kind of exotic by today's standards, but it is an ancient welsh name that means "lion" and was the name of several kings of that country. Zazul's was more common, he chose Hunter, which seemed appropriate, because he was always more of a "chaser" than I was, but that's another tale.

My parents had rented out the William Penn in Downtown Pittsburgh, which is a grand restored old hotel with beautiful décor and ambiance. The reception was held in one of the ballrooms and included food, open bar, and a band that played our favorite hits. It was the event of the century, or so I'm told. There were literally hundreds of our kind laughing and enjoying the hospitality with their kin and invited guests. Everyone, myself included, was dressed to the nines, tuxes and tails and gowns. I was hanging out near the stage where the band played with Zazul and watching the crowd. I was watching the lead guitarist flail away on a solo when Zazul slapped me on the shoulder.

"What dumbass?" I asked.

"Dude! Look!" he replied as he pointed to a woman entering the ballroom.

She was exquisite! A raven-haired Italian beauty with dark, piercing eyes and a shape that screamed out "Woman!" She was dressed in a shimmering copper colored gown that clung to every curve and nuance of her body. Definitely a mortal... we can sense our own... and was looking lost.

"Dude! Go up and talk to her!" Zazul chided.

"Man, I don't know. She's smokin' hot." I replied.

"What better a reason than to go talk to her? If you don't, I am!" (See, told you Hunter fit him)

"Alright, alright."

I put on my best suave face and sauntered up to her as she was looking around.

"Hi there, name Arazial name help mine you is" blurted out of my mouth in nervousness.

"Crap, I mean Hi there I'm Llewellyn, can I help you?" I corrected, my face now red.

She laughed.

"Hi Lou-ellen, I'm looking for someone" she said with a slight smile and stuck her hand out.

"Okay, maybe I can help... you are?"

"Regina, Regina Collucci" she responded as I kissed her hand.

My training had taken over... after all, that's what we were here for right?

"Who are you seeking?"

"Well, I was supposed to meet a blind date here, but I'm not sure I'm in the right place."

"Allow me to assist, do you the person's name?"

" My mom told me his name was something, umm, unusual... like Azure or something." she replied.

My heart quickened, palms got sweaty, this was her, the mortal I was to have my Frieztang with. It all came back to me. Colucci... of course! Her mom was Maria Colucci, one of my father's best "patients".

Now, remember when I told you we fed off the emotions as well as the physicality of mortals? Well, the seduction plays a definite part in it all, so in order to conduct what I considered a proper Frieztang, I would have to seduce her, make her yearn for me, want me, need me. Well, what better way to see if I could do it than pretend I wasn't the one she sought?

"Well, Regina, as lovely as you are, I'm sure that this Azure, or whoever will be seeking you." I spoke slyly.

She blushed and looked down.

"Aww, you're sweet" she said, "I hope he's as nice as you are."

"Me too." I replied.

I led her around the room asking things like, did her mom describe him, what did he say he'd be wearing, and the like.

She hadn't been told much, but her mom had said that she would definitely know him when she saw him.

"Come, beautiful one, let us sit for awhile. May I get you a drink?"

"Oh yes, that sounds lovely. How about an apple martini? I need to calm my nerves."

"One apple-tini coming up." I replied and headed up to the bar, leaving the lovely Regina at an empty table. Zazul soon joined me. This was one benefit of being older looking and the party's focus, no one questioned if you got a drink.

"Looks like you're doing well" said Zazul.

"So far, so good." I said, "but I think I'm in regardless."

"You mean she's... ?" said Zazul with a wide-eyed look.

"Yep."

"Dude! You are so lucky!"

Zazul had this fondness for the word "dude".

"I know! But get this, I didn't tell her who I was."

"Now why wouldn't you? Oh snap! You are really going to stuff yourself tonight aren't you?" was Zazul's comment back.

"I believe the term is binging" I laughed.

"Well dude, you go boyyyyy!!"

Indeed, I was definitely going to "go".

I soon returned to where Regina sat, her head in her hands with elbows on the table.

I reached around from behind her to place the slim-stemmed glass in front of her, gently touching her shoulder as I did so.

"Thank you" she said as she took a quick swallow.

"You are most welcome Bella."

"Ah, you know Italian?" she replied.

"A little, enough to get by"

"Cool."

"So, have you spied your presumptive Romeo?" I asked.

"No. I don't know why I let my mom talk me into this. Just a waste of time."

"If you don't mind me asking, why don't you stay here with me for awhile? We can dance, talk, eat... what more could you ask for?"

She turned her head towards me and said, "I don't know, I don't know anyone here."

"You know me now." I retorted.

She laughed again, "Well, true, but it would be imposing on a private party."

"I promise you, you are not imposing at all."

"Are you sure?"

"As sure as I am that the sun will rise in the morning."

"But I don't really "know" you."

"So? Lets' correct that oversight." I said.

The evening went on, the apple-tinis and scotch (my personal favorite, plus it looks cool, like James Bond) were drunk and Regina and I talked and shared. Occasionally, I would get a big thumbs-up signal from Zazul. I had to keep from laughing and some of his faces.

Evidently my charms were working, before long I was getting the hair flip, legs crossing and uncrossing, as she seemed to move closer to me over the time we spent conversing.

"Would you like to dance?" I finally asked as the band slowed its fiery tempo into a smooth ballad.

"I think I would." She replied.

I took her hand and led her to the dance floor where we first embraced in that awkward "junior high dance" position, each of my hands on one side of her hips, nestled in those sweet curves of her gown, about 6 inches in between us, her arms around my neck.

As the band continued into another slower number, thanks to the large amount of revelers taking to the floor, Regina finally looked deep into my eyes, I focused my energies into that stare, my mind relaying silently the unspoken thoughts of my mind... my desires for the evening. Slowly she moved closer into me, a step here, another there, until she was pressed up against me fully. She placed her head on my shoulder as I felt the gentle pressure of her breasts against my chest... the exquisite feel of warmth from her emanating into me. My hands moved slowly down the open back of her gown, softly stroking my fingers along her spine as they approached her pear-shaped posterior, there to rest as I pulled her closer in.

She looked up at me quickly once my hands had reached their goal, as if to protest, but it turned into a sweet smile as I again focused my attention to directing my thoughts into her head.

"You know Lou-ellen, I could do this all night" she said as I could here the thoughts race through her mind... but, I want more. Her head reached up for mine, lips pursed, eyes closing..."

When our lips finally met, after dancing eyes and flirtatious brushing, I felt the first electrical pulses of the energy transfer. I was doing it! I had seduced her! There we were, mouths entwined on the dance floor... it seemed as if the room spun around us as our hungry mouths found purchase on each other. Tongues darted in and out as I felt my head hum with the sensation of feeding off her libido. Desire ran rampant as our hands explored the covered bodies beneath them until my dad tapped me on the shoulder.

Regina quickly pulled away as she noticed the intruder, but her eyes still smoldered with lust and anticipation as she tried to look away.

My father whispered in my ear, "Everything is prepared, room 1120, the penthouse suite." He slipped the key card in my coat pocket, and walked away.

I genteelly pulled Regina's head back around to mine, looked her again in the eyes, and said, "Perhaps we should find a place with more... privacy."

Regina nodded her head in agreement.

I presented her my arm to hook hers through and we walked slowly out to the elevators.

The ride up was a torrid affair of kisses and tongues... bites and nibbles on neck and shoulders... fingers running through hair until at last we arrived on the top floor and the door opened. I placed the key card in the slot to open the door as Regina pressed her breasts into my back, her hands running over an over on my hips as I opened the door.

I could feel them there, the family, but you could not see them. They had willed themselves into "no-see" states and were waiting to witness my Frieztang.

I led Regina over to the king-size bed that sat upon a raised marble floor. She kicked her shoes across the room as I slung my tux coat off and with a quick yank, undid my bow tie and threw it to the ground. Her arms immediately wrapped themselves back around my head as we kissed deeply for what seemed like hours. Wave after wave of the energies of seduction and desire shocked my body into further action. My fingers found the tab of her gown's zipper and I began to pull downwards.

"Mmmm, let me assist" she said as she turned around and lifted her long, curly, black locks out of the zippers path. I slowly unzipped it, centimeters at a time as I kissed her neck from behind. Once the entire length of fastening was released, I slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and the gown fell to the floor in a flowing motion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.