Vampire Memoirs - Cover

Vampire Memoirs

Copyright© 2007 by Llew Corniach

Chapter 1:Childhood

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1:Childhood - The vampire AZARIAL tells his tale

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   Transformation  

Our childhoods are not unlike those of mortals. We are conceived and born in the same manner, require our parents to feed, clothe, and care for us. However, births are a rarity in vampiric society, owing to the immortal nature of our existence, we can only reproduce when for one reason or another, the population drops below a certain point, but Lillith knows what that is.

We do not become aware of our true nature until we begin puberty. It is in the start of what would be a mortals reproductive life that we first are driven to feed on our own. Much like any horny teenager, we get the pangs of desire, the unexplained tenting of our pants at inopportune times, etc. It's just that it's for a different reason; we are searching for the nipple to suckle for sustenance, not just thrills. We also mature physically faster and larger than our mortal peers which is what I think leads more of us into the world of athletics and entertainment for careers.

We are taught to feed by our parents or special instructors (I'll explain later on), usually with the aid of a willing participant, such as a prostitute or a thrall of theirs. This is usually accompanied by a ceremony marking our entry into vampiric society, much like Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and cotillions do for you mortals. It is called The Frieztang, or, The First Meal and family is gathered together in the feeding chamber (usually a luxurious bedroom at a hotel), where the one being presented is his or her first chance to feed on their own. A little bit different than those events I mentioned above, but you get the idea. Afterwards, a great celebration is held with the usual mortal splendor... sweets, alcohol, presents, etc. We are able to enjoy those things as well; we just don't get the same nutritional benefit from them as you do.

I will tell you more about my "first meal" at another time.

It was strange growing up with mortals. Many of them were my friends and we played baseball, football, and tag and so on as most of you did. It was only when dinnertime came that they had to leave. I was home-schooled, so never knew that mortal kids ate PB and J, grilled cheese, and chicken noodle soup. I always assumed that they drank the same mothers milk I did, so never mentioned it too them. As the years went by, I noticed that I was developing faster then they were as well. At eleven, I saw the beginnings of chest and pubic hair, my voice began to crack (much to the amusement of my chums), and I would wake up with my dick straight up in the air. When I would ask my play pals if these things happened to them, they would just laugh.

I grew up in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania where my father was a physician and had an office in our basement. My mother was a very successful real estate agent and was gone usually after my father was done with office hours.

I was about ten when I first started wondering why we were different from the other families I knew, mortal families. Friends would talk of their dads going to work in the mills and coming home exhausted where as mine would start out looking beat, but be beaming by the time the office closed even though a steady stream of the most prominent women in our city would be constantly coming to see him.

Most moms stayed home and wore themselves down with housework and child rearing. Mine did that too, but would leave in the evening to practice her profession of helping the fat cats of town buy and sell homes, offices, and rental buildings. She always came home fresh as a daisy, at least on those nights I was allowed to stay up to greet her when she returned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.