Doing Research
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Marina Tete

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - an author is trying to write in an unkown field for her. she recieves some help from an amzing couple who lure her into their sessions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond  

Hi I'm back again, so far the story told you how me, Lauren the erotica author, got lured into Tammy's and Chelsea's house and furthermore their playroom.

I was naked, handcuffed and led by Chelsea to their playroom where I was to be punished.

I couldn't believe myself, things like being handcuffed and led to punishment from a mistress I just met and practically know nothing about should've panicked me into trying to flee away. But there I was moving calmly, and sort of looking forward to it.

I didn't realise until then that my curiosity has taken hold of me up to the bone; I was willing to do almost anything to find out how punishment felt like and how much I can handle.

My thoughts were interrupted with reaching our destination, Chelsea entered us a room with very strange features. The walls were padded for soundproofing I guessed, no windows or exits except for the door we came in from. It was brightly illuminated with golden lamps giving the room a sort of calming effect on me. Next my attention was drawn to the main elements of the room; devices were standing proudly causing me to stare at each item.

I guess Chelsea figured out I was interested in theses implements so she offered a simple tour through them. I thought she was being ridiculous but she didn't wait for my answer and started her tour,

First she showed me the different ropes and Velcro straps they use, next came the cuffs, which she dutifully explained that they have wrist, thighs and ankle cuffs. Of course I looked totally like an idiot not understanding anything from what she was saying, so she decided to practically exhibit the goods on me.

In a few moments I was standing naked next to the shelves of their possessions with cuffs dispersed on my limbs and torso. Satisfied I got the idea she removed the items off me and moved onto several whips and floggers, now the panic began to resurface in my soul.

She explained that there are multiple sizes and shapes of whips differing in material and usage, she held a small whip made of what looked like a single leather patch curled into a string.

'This is a pussy and clit whip' she said, and softly tested the thing on her pussy.

I was nearly peeing on myself, a clit whip he pain can easily kill me, I thought.

She held another loner whip, similar in structure, 'this one is a breast whip' and again she demonstrated with two stings one on each of her breasts.

Lastly, came a long whip, which I was familiar with as a regular real life whip,

'This you might recognise, Lauren. It is a whip which was used in torture'

'Now we move to next items, floggers.' She said as she held a rectangular piece of wood with a handle. 'Haven't you ever been spanked with a flogger' she asked me,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.