Getting By - Cover

Getting By

Copyright© 2007 by Shakes Peer2B

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The terrorists finally got a bio-weapon and released it in Western countries. They didn't count on it spreading so fast or killing so effectively. When the dust settles there is only a very small percentage of the human population remaining. This is the story of one group, led by Gavin Thompson, on a mission to resurrect humanity. This story begins the 'Post-Sickness' saga. Read it first.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Rape   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"Ladies, please, give a wounded man a break!" I moaned. "I mean, this is definitely an exciting development, but I need..."

"You just lay back and relax," Cora said with an evil grin that I would not have thought her capable of producing. "This little bitch will do all the work for both of us, won't you, Amanda dear?"

"Yes mistress," Amanda replied, head hung low.

"You!" Cora pointed imperiously at me with a riding crop. "Lie down!"

She took a handful of Amanda's black hair and used it to turn her face upward. "You get over there and get him ready for me. If you do a good job, maybe I'll let you have him when I'm done."

"Yes mistress!" Amanda answered, scurrying onto the bed beside me.

Her soft mouth engulfed my limp member, shrouding it in warmth and moisture, which combination quickly began leeching the limpness from it.

"Come on, bitch!" Cora gave her a quick forehand, backhand across the buttocks with the crop. "Hurry up! He's going to fall asleep on you at this rate!"

There wasn't really any danger of that, but I appreciated Amanda's renewed vigor enough not to say so. Also, I wasn't absolutely certain that Cora wouldn't use that crop on me.

In only a few moments, my cock had risen to full length within the warm cavern of Amanda's mouth. She started to draw back as it lengthened, but Cora's hand on the back of her head forced her nose deep into my pubic hair.

"No taking breaks on my time, bitch!" She hissed. "Finish what you started!"

Gagging, tears streaming down her cheeks, Amanda struggled to do Cora's bidding as my shaft grew further and further down her throat.

The nurse in Cora knew better than to keep her down too long, and as Amanda began turning purple, Cora jerked her head up long enough for her to take a deep, gasping breath before forcing her once again down my pole.

This was far beyond anything I had ever experienced sexually, and by the time Cora jerked my second's head up for another breath, you could have cut glass with my erection. Seeing this, Cora threw Amanda on the floor and shucked the black thong she was wearing.

She straddled my hips, dildo waving in front of her, and with her eyes burning into mine, slowly impaled her body upon my spear. The severe expression she wore as part of her dominant persona slipped briefly as her eyes rolled back and a soft moan escaped her lips.

It took about five tries for her to take me fully inside her, and when her straight black pubic hairs mingled with my curls she waited a few seconds before slowly swiveling her hips, completing the stretching within her. As if making sure we were properly coupled, Cora rose and fell for a few slow strokes before turning back to Amanda.

"Get up here, bitch! There's one more cock that needs attention!"

Amanda crawled onto the bed and Cora used a handful of her hair to steer her into position - straddling my belly, facing me. With her right hand, the nurse found one of Amanda's rock hard nipples while her left positioned the huge black dildo at the chinese girl's cleft. When she was satisfied that it was properly socketed, Cora's left hand took hold of the other nipple. She pulled downward hard enough to elongate Amanda's small breasts, forcing her to impale herself on the enormous dildo.

Amanda cried out, a mixture of pain and lust as a small orgasm overtook her. I watched the play of emotions across her face as she cooperated in her own torment, having never known anyone before her who enjoyed such treatment. It was an education to see the complexity of the feelings that added up to pleasure for her.

Cora, despite her claims that Amanda would do the work, had to help her do the fucking for all of us. Rising swiftly up my shaft, she drove hers deeply into Amanda. Nothing loathe, the young chinese dropped her weight upon the impaler, forcing the nurse down onto me. With my one good hand, I reached for, and found, the hard little bud of Amanda's clit, and began rubbing it lightly. Amanda shrieked and came again, harder this time.

Cora seemed almost to have forgotten me as she got caught up in the vortex of lust surrounding her submissive. Harder and harder she slammed the plastic phallus into the younger woman, tormenting her breasts and nipples by squeezing, pulling, pinching and even gouging with her nails. Seeing how Amanda responded to this treatment I took it upon myself to add to her abuse. Grasping the slippery little knob of her clit, I waited until she was deeply penetrated, then squeezed, hard.

Amanda shrieked and spasmed, and when the slippery flesh popped from between my fingers, she went ballistic, her hips ratcheting back and forth upon the plastic of Cora's dick. Caught in the maelstrom, I, too, let go, deep into Cora's body. The nurse, trapped between two explosions, released her own, slamming the dildo into Amanda, then dropping full-force upon my rod as it strained to penetrate the core of her being, there to deposit its burning discharge.

Cora gave us little time to rest. After a very brief respite, she forcibly rolled Amanda off of us, then extricated herself from my cock.

"Get him ready again!" she ordered.

Amanda wasted no time complying. Truth to tell, I had not gone completely soft, and it didn't take much of Amanda sliding me down her throat to put some lead back in my pencil. Once that was accomplished, Cora ordered her to mount me, facing my feet.

My size was no problem for Amanda after Cora's plastic monster, and soon she was posting like she was trying to win a horse race. Cora straddled my stomach, still wearing her dildo, and smacked Amanda's bottom with her bare hand.

"Stop that! Bend over and hold still!"

It's a good thing Amanda's juices still coated the plastic phallus, because Cora was not gentle when she shoved it to the hilt in the chinese girl's lovely ass. Amanda screamed, but made no move to get away, and my own shaft hardened even more as it felt the larger one slide endlessly past on the other side of the membranes that separated them. Tired as I was, the pain in my arm was forgotten as Cora ravished Amanda's butt before my eyes.

Watching the young nurse's buttocks flexing as she pistoned in and out of Amanda's nether hole I had an inspiration. On her next withdrawal, Cora found two fingers awaiting her and they slid easily into her pussy. In surprise, she once again slammed forward, only to decide that, perhaps, it wasn't such a bad sensation after all. This time, however, when she cocked her hips backward, those two slippery digits embedded themselves deep between her cheeks.

Again she drove forward to escape, but this time my hand went with her. I hooked those fingers inside her rim and used them like a handle for the dildo, pulling backward and pushing forward. Short of literally ripping herself a new one, there was little that she could do.

"Next time," I told her, removing my fingers only to replace them with the handle of the riding crop, "ask me before you use my slave."

"Ah!" She gasped, as the crop slipped into her colon, "Please, I've never... not there!"

"Well, you have now. Did you think I'd just lie down and let you take over? She's my slave, but if you ask nicely, I might occasionally let you use her."

Amanda's face suddenly buried itself between my legs, and from the quaking of her body, I knew she was laughing.

"Do you understand what I'm telling you, Cora?" I gave the riding crop a twist to make sure she was listening.

"Yes, yes! I understand!"

"I understand, sir!"

Cora's head whipped around as the implications of what I was demanding hit her, and stared at my face. Truth to tell, I wasn't sure there was any submissiveness in her, but the whole dominatrix thing seemed so out of character for her, I thought it worth a shot.

Just as suddenly as she turned, her gaze dropped and she bowed her head, mumbling, "Yes, sir."

I jabbed deeper and stirred her guts a bit. She must have been feeling some cramping, by the way her body tightened, but she finally spoke up.

"Yes, sir! I understand, sir!"

"Good! Now the two of you finish your little game and let me get some rest." I left the crop in her ass but stopped manipulating it.

When Cora reached to take it out, I slapped her hand away. "Just be glad it's not my fist, Cora. Now get back to fucking my slave, and make damned sure she gets off on it!"

Slowly, at first, but gaining speed as the sensations caused by the shaft in her ass took hold, Cora renewed her ravishment of Amanda's ass. I was simply a bench for their fucking, but it still felt pretty good, and the show they were putting on would have given the Pope wet dreams. Faster and faster, her riding crop tail wagging as it slid slowly out of her butt, Cora screwed Amanda. Being the helpful sort I am, I naturally shoved the crop back in, giving it a twist for good measure. Cora, not expecting that, cried out and ratcheted back and forth a few times before collapsing on Amanda's back.

The sensations were enough to do me in, and I, too, came, inundating Amanda's eager vagina with my second load, triggering her own climax.

When we had caught our breath, Cora, somewhat sheepishly, rose from my belly, slowly pulling out of Amanda's ass. Instead of rising immediately, Amanda swung around on the pivot of my slowly wilting shaft, and gave me a deep, soulful kiss. There was a message in the way she did it, and I finally caught on. Grabbing Cora's wrist as she climbed off the bed, I pulled her back to join in the kiss with us. A three-way kiss is more than a little awkward, so I finished kissing Amanda and turned my attention to Cora, making sure she felt the passion in my kiss. When I released her, Amanda, too, sought her mouth.

Cora seemed somewhat dazed by all this, so I smiled and said, "Thank you both for a very pleasant afternoon delight. Now, if you please, I really do need to rest a bit before the new group arrives."

"You are not really angry at me?" Cora asked.

"Sometime, I will explain the concept of role-play to you, Cora, but not right now. No, I'm not really angry with you. I'm quite pleased with both of you. Now shoo! I need my beauty sleep."

"Come on, Cora," Amanda laughed, threading her arm through that of the other woman, "Perhaps I can find the time to explain about role playing while his nibs goes beddy-bye."

Sleeping, even when exhausted, is not all that easy with a bullet wound, but the body knows what it needs and finds a way to get it. The sun had gone down by the time I got up and made shift to wash my face and shave. I wasn't sure what to do about the wound dressing, so I didn't try to shower, but used a wash cloth to at least wipe off some of the residue of our sex and my sweat. Getting dressed one handed was a bit of a challenge, but with some grimacing and groaning, I got it done and went to see how preparations were going for arrival of our new members.

Amanda was on duty in the command post and told me that the sentries on the entrance road had spotted the group and they were now making their way up to the valley. They were moving slowly, and short of sending a relay of horses to them, there was little we could do to speed things up, so I followed my nose to the barbeque area at the back of the house where Ruth was laying out a feast, with Jamaal's help.

Jamaal was presiding over the ritual burning of beef on the grill, and over Ruth's half-hearted protest, I grabbed a plate and sweet-talked Jamaal into flipping a slab of meat onto it. I filled the remaining space with rice and a medley of canned vegetables. Food had never tasted so good!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.