Being Assisted by the Hardest - Cover

Being Assisted by the Hardest

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2007 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Ellie is about to enter the family tradition, being deflowered and fucked to a hopeful pregnancy by her horny grandfather.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Philip was there, kneeling between his "daughter" Ellie's thighs and her mother was holding her arms back over her head. She and Philip had arranged for Ellie to be brought around that afternoon and here they were now at the point of mounting for Philip to not only deflower Ellie's virgin pussy but hopefully for him to fuck her, ejaculate into her never before fucked pussy and knock her up with her first baby. It had become a family tradition that Granddad Philip got to mate with all the females and now he had a huge family, all conceived by him and one of his daughters or their female offspring.

Philip moved closed to Ellie's beautiful splayed thighs. She had just the slightest hint of blonde pussy fur at the vee of her legs, and Philip was so ready to fuck her. Philip quickly thought about the fact that he'd seen Ellie from the day she was born, he'd even changed her diapers when she was an infant, and then he'd watched her growing through her childhood and now she'd entered adolescence and he was going to help her make that next step into the beginning of young womanhood. He looked up over her naked body, saw the sexy little nipples of her A-cup tits quivering as she was both frightened and nervous as she knew that her grandfather was about to fuck her.

"Ellie, baby, you're so beautiful. I'm about to help you become a very sexy young woman," Philip said and with that he looked into her mother's eyes, saw that she was ready, and then he wedged the swollen head of his hardon into the outer lips of Ellie's pussy and when he was "seated" properly, he pushed forward into her young virgin's cunt. Ellie moaned as she felt the pressure of his cock spreading her tight pussy lips and then when Philip felt the resistance of her cherry holding him from taking her, her mother held her hands firmly while Philip reached down, grabbing her ankles as he lifted her legs up from both sides of her body and then he leaned powerfully into Ellie, feeling her hymen giving way under the onslaught of his cock and then he slid a couple of inches deep inside her hot wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Ellie moaned and Philip pulled out slightly and then pushed back in, this time his cock going two inches further into her 14-year old pussy. Ellie's pussy was so deliciously tight; he didn't know if she'd masturbated or ever had anything inside her pussy before that day but now, as she lay there splayed out in front of him, she had a big cock already penetrating her young virginal pussy and she was about to experience her first fuck and sex-induced orgasms ever. Philip had done this now with several of his daughters, daughters-in-law and granddaughters but he never tired of the sensual hot experience of having his cock in a relatively unfucked and inexperienced pussy. He loved the be the first man to actually mount and penetrate the pussy of one of the females in his family and there was nothing quite like the feel of burying his dick in their pussies. Philip hated to admit it, even to himself, but there was an amazing eroticism about being a woman's first lover. The first man who ever split her pussy lips open and slid his cock inside her and then fucked her, hopefully, until she enjoyed her first orgasm and he shot the very first load of cum into her pussy. The very first. He loved that. He loved going where no man had ever gone before. And, he knew he was going to do a lot more of that same thing before his being first would ever come to an end.

Philip settled into a steady in and out fucking rhythm with Ellie's tight sexy young teenage pussy wrapping firmly around his big hardon. He held her firmly but not overly tight so she knew he was in control but not enough to hurt her. He knew that he not only had his hands on her, but she was joined with him at the groin by the big cock she had 2/3 of the way inside her pussy and steadily fucking her for the very first time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.