My Niece -- The Slut
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom is surprised by running into his young niece, Jessica. He finds out that her boyfriend left her over Christmas and he offers her a place to sleep at his house. He has lots of plans in mind for Jessica when she moves in to live with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"Hi, Jessica, what you are doing around here?" I asked my niece when I saw her at a local Wendy's restaurant one sunny winter afternoon. I wasn't totally ready for the answer my niece gave me but then I wasn't totally surprised either.

"Uncle Tom, my boyfriend left me over Christmas and I'm starting to get desperate. I have gotten so used to having two incomes and with him gone, I'm having a hard time knowing how I'm going to make ends meet," Jessica said. My mind was only partly listening to my niece, Jessica, as I stood there, feeling my cock growing hard as I let my mind and my eyes enjoy the sexy site of my sibling's daughter as she sat there feeling sorry for herself. Jessica is an amazing young woman; she's actually very sexy and has one of the nicest racks of tits on any young woman her age but she's not exactly the brightest bulb in the chandelier when it comes to brains. She can manage and she's smart enough to work and make a salary but Jessica's always been very gullible and easy for any sharp guy to manipulate her into getting what he wants from her.

One of the things I'd eagerly anticipated when I'd first seen Jessica approaching puberty and budding womanhood was the realization that she would more than likely be blessed with nice big tits. Well, as she began to develop her budding womanly body, sure enough those babies did start to make their physical and visual presence known. By the time Jessica was a junior in high school she had an awesome set of C-cup tits and within just a few years after high school graduation, her tits had swollen to even D-cup size.

I quickly considered all the options and decided to give Jessica an open door and see if she'd walk through it. "Well, Jessica, you can come and stay at my place for a few days while you try to sort out your life and figure out what's going on with you?" I offered.

"Really? You wouldn't mind me coming to your place for a few days?" Jessica asked as though she was actually surprised that I'd offered.

"Yeah, sure, do you have your stuff with you or do you need to go back where you've been living and pick it up?" I asked. I felt my cock growing very hard in my pants as I sat there looking at my young niece. She was in her late 20s by now and she'd developed into quite a sexy woman. I wondered about all that she'd experienced in the years since she'd left home but I figured I'd have plenty of time to determine her sexual experiences in coming hours. Her tits were barely under control inside a sexy bra she was wearing underneath her thin T-shirt and when she stood, I could see that her ass filled out the jeans she was wearing quite nicely. I felt my cock twitch even more as I realized what a hot sexy body my niece had.

"My stuff's all back in my apartment but I can crash at your place tonight and then go back and pick up what I need tomorrow, if that's OK with you, Tom."

"Well, come on over to my place in about an hour or so, Jessica, and we'll go from there," I said. I had a few more errands to run and needed to buy some more groceries if I was going to have a houseguest for a few days or so. Before I could leave Wendy's and head for my car, Jessica came over to me and embraced me warmly.

"Thanks, Uncle Tom, for offering to let me stay with you. You won't be sorry, I promise," Jessica said as I felt Jessica's large full breasts pressed firmly against my chest. I almost sensed that she wanted to kiss me or start caressing me but fortunately we didn't let the embrace move beyond what appeared to be a friendly hug between a sexy young woman and an older man. I did, however, take the chance to press my growing hardon against Jessica's pussy mound through the crotch of her jeans, and I felt her pussy pressing back against me in acknowledgement that she could feel my erection and I was pretty sure she was well aware of my hot arousal.

"Thanks again, Tom," Jessica said as she leaned back, looked into my eyes and I thought I could see the fire of sexy promises already being made between me and my niece. We broke the embrace and I headed off, knowing she'd be at my place in an hour or so.

I got home with the groceries and other items I'd bought about an hour later and in just a few minutes, Jessica pulled up in the driveway as well. I really didn't give a fuck what the neighbors thought when they saw this sexy young woman coming to my house, but I did laugh as I pondered what some of the really noisy ones would probably be thinking. I hoped they thought I was shacking up with this sexy well-endowed blonde -- because that's exactly what I had in mind.

I helped Jessica get some of her own stuff out of her car and showed her the bedroom she'd be sleeping in -- or at least where her stuff would be kept. Then, I got her some fresh linens out and asked her if there was anything else she needed me to show her.

"No, I think you've pretty well covered the essentials," Jessica said as she got herself something to dink in the kitchen. I walked in as she was standing with her jeans-covered ass back against the kitchen counter and then I took Step One to get Jessica involved in what would be going on.

"Now that you're all settled in, Jessica, I want you to suck my cock," I said. I was totally serious and I was mostly doing it to see Jessica's reaction but I was also horny and figured my new liven-in houseguest could carry her part of the load by servicing me sexually. Would I have done this with just any young woman or any of my other nieces? Well, not necessarily, but I for sure knew that Jessica had been living with different guys for the last several years and I knew Jessica knew what words like "cock, pussy, blowjob, and fuck" meant. I was quite sure she knew exactly what they meant.

"Do what?" Jessica asked. "You said you want me to suck your cock?"

"Yeah, Jessica, suck this bad boy and show me what you can do," I said. I had already started unzpping my pants when I'd first told Jessica to suck me off and now I had my large 7-inch hardon jutting hotly from the opened zipper of my jeans.

"Uncle Tom, you didn't say anything about me having to give you sex to stay with you," Jessica said as she continued to stand there in front of the sink and look at me as though to say there was no fucking way she would do anything I said.

"Well, let's put it this way, Jessica, these different guys you've lived with in recent years, did you suck their cocks, did you ever fuck them, did you ever let them get their cocks in your pussy and shoot cumloads inside you?" I asked as I wrapped my hand around my hardon and wanked my cock back and forth a few times.

"Tom, what kind of question is that to ask me?" Jessica said in a tone that acted like she thought I was totally out of order.

"Jessica, let's get something straight here in a hurry. You're the daughter of my sister, OK? You're nearly 30 years old, and it's no public secret that you've lived with at least three different men in the last 8 years or so. Now, unless you're some kind of nun who was simply living in the same house with these guys and providing housework, I'm assuming you were intimate with them. Am I right? So, Jessica, we've already established the fact that you're a slut. OK?? Do you disagree? You've never been married, but you'll fuck any guy that gets your attention and if a guy's willing to provide a roof over your head, you'll thank him with sexual favors. Right? So, case closed, now stop putting off the inevitable and come over here and suck my cock, NOW!!!"

"Damn, Tom, you drive a hard bargain," Jessica said as she started walking over toward me. "I had no idea that you'd be this way," she said as she hesitated for just a moment.

"Jessica, there are lots of things you don't know about someone until the situation presents itself. Let's be honest, girl, I think you're totally hot and I've been wishing I had a chance to have sex with you since you were a teenager in high school, OK? I've been watching you since you first started growing those awesome tits of yours, Jessica, and you've been flaunting your sexy young body around me for quite awhile. I'm giving you a roof over your head and I expect you to service me sexually whenever and wherever I want you do, do you understand me?"

Jessica didn't say another word. I couldn't tell if she was angry at the forcefulness of my demand or if she now clearly understand that I wanted a hot blowjob from her and I wouldn't settle for anything else. She bent down in front of me, reached out and wrapped her hand around my jutting hardon and she started stroking me and with her other hand she was caressing my large balls as they dangled hotly below my hard dick.

"Yeah, Jessica, now that's more like it," I said as he sat back against the kitchen table and let my sexy niece start stroking and then sucking my cock. "I want a good blowjob, Jessica," I insisted as I put my hand on the back of her head to encourage her and to ensure that she continued to suck me until she completed the job. Or, in other words, until I blasted my hot cumload down her throat and into her stomach. It's not an acceptable blowjob, for me, until I get off and the babe sucking me takes my cum in her mouth.

Jessica didn't disappoint. She was actually far sexier and a much better cocksucker than I'd have ever expected. She had my cock in her hand and she stroked me and then she took my hardon in her mouth and began to suck my hardon and then bob her mouth up and down on my erect dick as she also caressed and stroked my cum-filled balls. I felt myself rapidly being taken straight to a strong ejaculation and I could hardly wait. I love to cum and I love it when a sexy woman is sucking my cock and focusing all of her efforts and energy on bringing me off with her hands and her hot wet sucking mouth. Jessica was doing precisely that. She was really getting into the blowjob and I was a bit surprised. While I knew that my sexy niece wasn't all that intelligent, I also knew that she was a very lusty young woman and I was quite sure that the different guys who'd lived with her had been serviced by her as frequently as they cared to be.

Jessica kept on sucking me and then I moaned that I was going to cum. She was bobbing her mouth hotly up and down on my cock and she looked up into my eyes, looking to see if the blowjob was coming up to my expectations. I didn't want to appear too satisfied but I did let her know that she was just about to make me shoot. Then, after she wanked my cock up and down a few more times and sucked my cock firmly in her mouth, my balls cut loose and the first hot glob of my spunk shot straight into her waiting mouth. I moaned and my cumload exploded down her gulping throat. I shot six huge spurts of hot jizz into my sexy young niece's mouth and when she knew I'd finished cumming, Jessica licked my cock clean and then stood and looked at me to see if that was what I'd meant for her to do.

"Yeah, baby, that was good for a start?"

"A start?" Jessica said as I took her by the hand and started down the hallway to my main bedroom and the large king-sized bed waiting there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.