My Niece -- The Slut - Cover

My Niece -- The Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom is surprised by running into his young niece, Jessica. He finds out that her boyfriend left her over Christmas and he offers her a place to sleep at his house. He has lots of plans in mind for Jessica when she moves in to live with him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   Incest   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I wasn't sure why this time with Jessica was different, but I quickly began to feel an urgent desire for her to get knocked up and pregnant with a baby from our fucks. She had already been in my bed again for three or four weeks, but I had no intention of any kind of long-term relationship with my horny big-breasted young niece. I intended to enjoy and take advantage of the fact that she was relying on me for shelter and someplace safe and stable to live for now. In return, I told her she could sleep in my bed, and I made it clear to her that we'd be enjoying each other sexually as often as we felt like it. She might as well come to accept the reality that I was her uncle and just spread her legs and give me some hot lusty pussy and hard sexy fucks whenever she was needing to get some hard cock stuffed inside her or whenever I needed some sexual release.

As things began to develop, I'm not sure if Jessica or I turned out to be the horniest person in the house. I figured as a mature male who was at least twenty years older than my niece, Jessica, I would probably be the one who always wanted sex. I quickly realized that a 20-something young woman who's already been in other relationships has her sexual hormones and needs firing on all cylinders. It quickly became obvious that I would have my hands full with Jessica.

Jessica still had the job she'd had when I'd run into her after she and her previous boyfriend had broken up. She and I would go off to work and then return to my home – and hers now—at night. We were not only fucking like two horny rabbits when we were together at night, but I found that we frequently woke up in the morning and shared a very intense lusty fuck together, leaving Jessica with her pussy seeping with my cum when she dressed and headed off to where she worked. I loved that knowledge that I'd nailed my lusty niece in the bedroom before we walked out the door, but I wasn't sure how Jessica felt about it. One night, she told me it was an especially erotic feeling having my cumloads getting the gusset of her thongs soaked every morning as she sat at her desk working. I, of course, felt my cock grow instantly hot from having Jessica tell me that, and shortly we were down on the couch in the living room, my cock buried inside her tight wet pussy and my hard-muscled ass pumping my cock frantically in and out of her horny cum-hungry pussy.

I also was usually awakened in the sleep by a lusty young woman's wet mouth and lips sucking my cock instead of an alarm clock. Jessica's lusty hunger for my morning cumloads was waking us both up early. Even though I was in my forties, I could cum a wad down Jessica's throat and immediately throw my sexy niece on her back and spread her thighs or make her get down on all fours and mount her fuck her for twenty minutes before shooting my second load inside her fertile cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.