Courtesy Discount - Cover

Courtesy Discount

Copyright© 2007 by Storyman000

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A woman works her magic to receive a nice discount and finds true happiness instead

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

After a long bath she limps downstairs naked and sees Bobby out front selling a car. Meg retrieves a dish rag full of ice and sits on a stool in the kitchen with it between her legs.

Suddenly the front door opens. Bobby and the buyer walk in to get the paper work and see Megan sitting on the ice naked. They do not say anything but the buyer smiles brightly as he stares at her and she gets up to go back into the kitchen. Bobby gets the papers and smiles at her as he and the buyer go back out front.

Megan is walking back up the stairs when Bobby comes back in and says, "Can you stand there for just a minute." She stands there halfway up the stairs and looks down to him as he steps back out and comes in with the buyer again. The man looks up at her and grins devilishly before Bobby leads him back out the door, telling Meg "Thanks."

She picks a dress and is slowly brushing her hair when Bobby enters her room and says brightly, "Sold, and for $600 more than you wanted. He was willing to go an extra $500 but when I told him he could have one last look at you, he pitched an extra $100 in on the deal." Meg Smiles warmly and says in a tired voice, "You are quite the business man. If I wasn't sore right now, I would be your secretary for awhile." They laugh and she comes to him and kisses his lips gently.

The days begin to pass quickly for Meg as she has discovered how to get all the sex she could ever want. Pushing Paul out of her room and into a back bedroom, she discovers that it frees her bed for any real men that need her and many begin to need her all night. Its not long before Bobby is selling cars faster than she can buy them and becoming more creative in his sales pitches.

As Bobby reaches the 30 day anniversary of his new life with Megan, he exudes confidence in his sales and sexual needs. While Paul stays mostly quiet and tends to stroke himself while listening to Meg in the throws of passion.

Fall begins to set in as Meg gets out of bed and scurries for her warm robe and slippers. She has already been up twice this morning sick and promises to give up drinking while praying to the porcelain god. The guys are already working this fine Saturday when Bobby walks in with a prospective buyer. Meg is walking though the living room and stops to listen and watch. She can see he is reluctant about the price and Meg can tell that Bobby is about $1000 dollars too high.

The buyer is a black man of average build who notices Meg immediately, even in her thick robe. He smiles to her and loses track of what he is saying when Bobby suddenly offers, "OK. How about I throw in this pretty white lady for an evening also?" The man grins and Bobby walks to Meg and opens her robe. The man is staring at a beautiful naked woman and in no time is putting a deposit down on this used car.

Megan never speaks to the man but just smiles and Bobby makes sure to tell him that the car will be paid for before he takes anything. The man leaves saying that he will return with the money shortly.

When he is gone, Bobby counts the down payment and looks over the paper work before telling Meg, "Sales are easy when you have the right incentives." As he speaks Meg stands quietly and admires the confidence and stature of her young black stud. Meg moves to his side and hangs on his arm as he works. She makes sure that he knows she is ready and willing.

Bobby is excited by this conquest and kisses Meg passionately while pulling her to the couch. He sits down and opens his pants allowing her to pull out his cock. Meg knows what she wants and begins her mouth massage on him. When she knows he is ready, she kneels over him and begins to fuck him on the couch. Her robe is open and her tit is in his mouth when Paul walks in and looks them over before going to get a soda pop.

He stands behind Meg and watches the black cock disappear over and over before pulling out his own cock and making a small mess on his fingers. Meg makes sure to last as long as Bobby needs her and to go where he needs to go. While she sucks his soft cock clean, he says, "I am going to see about throwing you in on a few more car deals. Your cock sucking skill has got to well worth the money." Meg looks up to his smiling face with his cock in her mouth.

Later Meg drives to Earls and they are pleased to see she is wearing only her coat and high heels. Earl is pleased to see her and she sucks his cock while he sits in his chair.

She finds Big Daddy sitting outside behind Mark's and he asks, "Have I made my point yet?" Meg just smiles and replies, "You will be the first one I tell when it happens." They laugh and he tells her, "You had better test yourself, just to be sure. I know I've got a baby in there." With that he opens her coat and rubs his hand on her belly while she asks, "Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

This catches him off guard but he says, "Yes." She agrees to pick him up after work and he agrees to let her name the baby.

Inside she finds Mark doing paper work, walks to his side and kneels down. Mark looks into those sultry eyes and says, "I wish I were younger. You're killing me with sex. Don't get me wrong, it's a great way to die but I need to back off a little and watch. My balls are starting to hurt." Megan gently rubs his crotch and says, "When you need me I'll be around." Meg seems a little hurt but Mark stands and opens her coat and kisses her deeply, then says, "I want you to still come around but I also want you to warn me before I kiss you after you've given a blow job."

They laugh and she walks out with her coat open for the guys in the shop to see.

When Big Daddy walks out from work, he is pleased to see Meg sitting out front waiting for him. She takes him to his house and waits while he showers and changes clothes. Looking at his scrap book, she turns to her section and is pleased to see the special picture she took of herself after sex with him. Then she sees a note in the ledger that says, "8/30/04 Impregnated."

He cleans up a lot and is pleased to see her admiring his handy work in the pictures.

They enter her house and she introduces Big Daddy to Paul and Bobby. Paul is in obvious shock, while Bobby is polite and nice. The men sit in the living room while Meg makes dinner. She can hear them talking about her and then Big Daddy drops the bombshell and asks, "Did she tell you I got her pregnant last month?" The guys sit quiet until Meg walks in to say smiling, "You think you did, you dirty old man."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.