Courtesy Discount - Cover

Courtesy Discount

Copyright© 2007 by Storyman000

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman works her magic to receive a nice discount and finds true happiness instead

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

To Megan's dismay, she has not needed parts everyday and does not return to the parts stores until Friday, to settle up her accounts. Once again it is hot outside and she waits until late in the day to make her appearance. Dressed in a simple short skirt and blouse, this beautiful white woman walks into Mark's salvage yard to find him seated and on the phone. He smiles to her and loses track of what he is saying. Meg walks around his place with her back to him as she listens to him try and finish the conversation. She bends slightly to look at something and she hears him drop the phone and then hang up.

Meg walks to the counter as though nothing has happened and smiles while Mark gets her bill for the week. While she writes the check Mark ask her if she would consider having a drink with them tonight. This is what she had hoped for and she agrees.

They walk towards Earls and in the sunlight Meg is pleased to see that her breasts are visible through her blouse. They walk into Earl's and Earl is not at the counter. The guys offer to call him but Meg says that she will walk back to his office and get him. His door is shut and she looks through a clean spot to see him standing and jacking off while looking at the pictures on his walls. Meg then knocks on his door and slowly opens it while he hurriedly tries to put his cock away.

Very soothingly, Meg tells him, "I'm so sorry but I wondered if you want to come have a drink with us." Earl seems flustered and she continues nicely, "I won't tell and to be truthful, I touch myself all the time anymore. Come on and forget about it."

As they walk towards the front, Megan turns back to Earl and says playfully, "Oh, by the way, that looked like a very nice cock in your hand." Earl smiles and seems to blush as they walk on.

They stand ready to cross the street and a car honks at Meg whose chest is clearly visible in the sunshine.

The bartender remembers Meg and has a round of drinks up quickly. Meg sits with her back to the bar as the guys marvel at her beauty. They stand on either side of her and she does nothing to keep them from getting close. When her drink is low the bartender fills it again and soon she begins to feel confident with these men. The bartender also comes out into the room to talk and see what's visible. After her second drink, her legs loosened up and soon are not crossed anymore. The men notice immediately and Mark actually says, "Oh shit!" When he sees a glimpse of her bare pussy.

A round of shots appeared suddenly and Meg asks, "What are we drinking to?" The guys stumbled with a few toasts when she suggest, "Everyone seems to be concerned with my panty selection." Mark immediately raises his glass and chimes in, "To Meg and anything under her skirt." This causes laughter and she excuses herself to use the restroom. While she is gone Mark tells the others as to what he saw and they are still talking when she returns.

After she gets comfortable on the stool Earl asks her bluntly, "Tell us your story. Why are you here with us when you could be anywhere, with anyone." Meg tells them to pull up their chairs and she begins telling them about her non sexual husband, no hope of children and how she feels like she is in another world when she is here.

The guys all agree with her assessment and she tells them, "I like knowing that you guys want me badly." Earl stands and hugs her and then Mark. She can feel their erections as they hug and she says, "I'm sure you guys want me now." They all laugh and notice that the bar is starting to get busy. The decision is made to go to Earl's for one last drink before she goes home.

The guys help her across the street and are both holding onto her as they enter Earl's. Everyone has left and Meg takes the seat just inside the door. It is a bench type car seat sitting on the floor. This puts Meg in a position with her knees even with her chest and she opens her legs to Marks wanting eyes. When Earl returns with her bill, he is pleased to see pussy.

Meg reaches down and strokes her pussy slowly and tells the guy's, "Lately it seems like I touch myself all the time. I just love the feeling of orgasm." Her eyes close and her head goes back as she works herself towards her climax. When she opens her eyes she can see two hard cocks in front of her and she looks on, dreamily. Marks cock seems fat while Earl's seems to be longer and curves upwards. They move closer while stroking themselves and she reaches for Marks balls. They seem huge compared to her husbands and her hand slides up to push Mark's out of the way. With her hand on this fat cock she looks to Earl and lifts the hand from her pussy to cup his balls and then grab his cock.

Still in a dreamy state she leans forward and says, "I've never seen a black cock before and your balls are both so big and full." Looking almost scared but still holding their cocks she continues, "What are you guys going to do to me?" Mark smiles reassuringly and replies, "If you stroke us a few times we are going to cum all over you." This causes her to smile and he continues, "When your ready for us to fuck you, we are going to fuck you anyway you'll let us, but not until."

Meg's hands have already started to stroke these men and she watches closely as Earl's cock erupts first. Cum flies in long thick strands, directly at her face. Before Earl is done Mark begins to erupt and his load shoots into her hair and across her face. She sits dumbly as these two hard cocks begin to soften in her hands. Cum runs lewdly down her face and drips onto her blouse.

As she sits back the guys put their cocks away and look at what they have done. Sitting across from her they watch as her legs open and both cum soaked hands drop to her pussy. Stroking slowly, she screams in orgasm as their cum drips from her upper lip and into her mouth. When her orgasm slows, her eyes open slightly and she licks her lips. Mark gets her a drink of water and the men wait to see if they are in trouble for what just happened.

They sit and talk while Meg strokes herself and she tells them about her husband not even having enough cum to make a mess. They laugh as she says, "My husband cums in a teaspoon while you guys cum in buckets."

Megan sobers up quickly and the guys make sure not to let her go until she can drive safely. She thanks them as she leaves but knows that they would have killed for the chance at what just happened.

The next day, she sleeps in and skips breakfast to leave the taste of these men in her mouth. This gives her time to think about what happened and didn't happen.

After a shower and the reality of the day, Meg is pleased to have a request for a car part and heads to Earl's. It seems odd to her that Paul doesn't even look twice at how she is dressed but that the other guys will drool all over her.

The counter guys are pleased when she walks in wearing a bikini top and short tight shorts. She soaks in their praise and they tell her that Earl is in his office. This time the door is open and Earl is working at his desk. Meg leans against the doorframe and Earl sees her and stands, smiling. Meg seems serious and Earl ask her in and to have a seat. Sitting, Meg looks serious and says, "I want to apologize for last night." Earl laughs but she continues, "I feel as though I led you guys on and let you down at the end." Confused, Earl remains quiet and lets her explain, "It has been so long for me and you guys were so nice and so excited that I just froze." Earl stands and walks over to her and helps her stand for a giant hug, telling her, "You didn't let us down. We could have fucked you anyway we wanted but we wanted it to be your idea and for you to be sober."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.