Holiday in the South of France - Cover

Holiday in the South of France

Copyright© 2007 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Our holiday in the South of France was a bit different to what you would expect.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Exhibitionism  

Saturday

We went for a walk (naked) out the back of the cottage. Never saw anyone.

After lunch Jon decided that we'd better find a supermarket and get stocked up. Debbie put a little skirt and halter-top on while Jon told me to wear my bikini skirt (the one that doesn't go all the way round me, leaving it obvious that I wear nothing under it), and my white bikini top. I wore that top so loosely that I only had to lean forward a little bit and it was off my breasts.

We found a big supermarket in St Raphael and let a few people know what we weren't wearing. One poor man dropped a bottle of wine when Debbie bent over in front of him.

As we were leaving the supermarket car park we saw an accident. This British mini-bus was driving in and got hit by a French person's car as it reversed out of a parking space. There wasn't much damage but one of the headlights on the mini-bus was smashed. Jon stopped and went to check that everyone was okay - they were; and he got talking to the people in the mini-bus. They were 8 Venture Scouts (3 lads and 5 girls) all about 16 to 19 years old, with 2 leaders, a man and woman in their late twenties. Jon went into the café in the supermarket to talk to them whilst the Scouts went and did their shopping. Debbie and me went with the Scouts, and had a bit more fun. The lads wanted to go round with us whilst the girls wanted to get on with the shopping. Needless to say that the lads got hard-ons from the show that Debbie and me put on.

When we got back to the mini-bus Jon and the leaders told us all that they had agreed that the Scouts would stay at our cottage that night while Jon and the leaders went to Cannes in the mini-bus to get it fixed. They expected to get back around midday on the Sunday.

On the drive back to the cottage Jon told us that he used to be a Venture Scout leader and had organised a few similar touring trips round Europe. He'd had a mini-bus breakdown on him and knew what problems you can have.

As we arrived back at the cottage Jon told Debbie and me to keep our clothes on until the kids got used to the idea. He told us to tell them about his rule after he and the leaders had left, then decide on whether or not to take our clothes off dependent upon the kid's reaction. Debbie said that they've already seen just about everything there was to see already so she couldn't imagine that there would be a problem.

Anyway, after unpacking the mini-bus, showing the kids where to sleep and getting a drink, Jon and the leaders left. Debbie took charge and got everyone together. First of all she sorted out who was going to get the evening meal ready then told them about Jon's house rule. I could see the lads eyes light up as one of the girls (Angie) said, "I hope that rule doesn't apply to us because there's no way that I'm walking around without my clothes on." After a bit of discussion it was agreed that everyone could wear as much or as little as they wanted. After that we all dispersed and Debbie and me went to get out of what little clothes we were wearing.

When we went outside, all 8 of the kids were in or around the pool. The lads were in their swimming trunks, 2 of the girls were just wearing bikini bottoms, 1 was wearing a thong bikini, and the other 2 were wearing full bikinis. They all stopped and stared at Debbie and me as we walked out naked as the day we were born, and nearly as bald as the day we were born. After a few seconds (seemed like hours), the football started getting thrown around again and things went back to normal.

Debbie and me got chatting to the kids and discovered that they're all from London and are quite a friendly lot. We got on well with them. Angie was the only one who wasn't too happy about Debbie and me being naked, She didn't say so, but I could tell.

At one point some of them had been in the pool and all but one (Tom) had got out. The others were telling him to get out, but he wouldn't. Kirsty (the most outspoken of the girls) started ribbing him. She said that she bet he'd got a hard-on looking at Debbie and me. Tom denied it, but his face was red. Anyway, the others picked up on it and went in and dragged him out. Yes he did have a hard-on, and it was peeking out of the top of his trunks.

Debbie joined in and went and stood over him (the other kids had him pinned to the ground). Debbie said, "Don't be shy Tom. I treat a hard-on as a compliment. You should be proud of it. Let's have a proper look." With that Debbie squatted down between his legs and pulled his trunks down. There were cheers from everyone as Tom (and some of the others probably, but I was only looking at Tom) stared at Debbie's wide-open legs.

Debbie's actions had stopped the others from concentrating on holding Tom down and he managed to get free and up. He was off and no one followed him. He came back about 10 minutes later wearing a different pair of trunks and no hard-on. One of the other lads said, "Had a good wank then?" Tom didn't answer.

Shortly after that 2 of the girls went to start getting the food ready and Tom went and got some more wine and beer.

Day turned to evening, we ate, and the drink got everyone more lively. We were all one happy bunch telling stories and jokes when one of the girls suggested we play 'truth or dare'. Angie wasn't too keen but alcohol had relaxed her and she finally agreed.

Jake said that we should all sit in a circle on the grass and play it by spinning an empty wine bottle. The one who the bottle top pointed to got to give anyone they liked a 'truth or dare'.

It started very slowly with boring things like 'tell us how old you were when you first kissed.' Debbie was the first to get 'brave' when she asked Kirsty how old she was when she first masturbated. There was no delay from Kirsty, she immediately said, "12". Angie said that she didn't believe her but the game got going again.

Jake then dared Patsy to take her bikini top off. After a bit of persuasion she did. Out flopped these 'large' white breasts with dinky little hard nipples.

Next, Kirsty dared Tom to show everyone his cock again. No hesitation — only a semi.

Next, Karen asked Pete when he last had a blowjob. Pete blushed but said 3 weeks ago.

Next, I dared Kirsty to touch her own pussy. When she touched herself outside her bikini bottoms I said, "No, inside the bikini." After a little pause she put her hand down the front and right over her pussy. I could see the top of her pubic hair.

Next, Angie asked Sarah how old she was when she gave her first blowjob.

Then Tom dared Patsy to take her bikini bottoms off and finger herself — She did.

Next, Pete dared Patsy to push her bikini bottoms all the way into her pussy — She did.

Next, Karen dared Jake to drop his trunks and wank until he shot his load.

Jake dared Debbie to make herself cum. There were cheers from the lads, and a couple of the girls, as Debbie spread her legs wide and started frigging. There was silence as Debbie worked on her pussy, and she didn't tale long to start moaning, then cum.

By that time the only person who wasn't naked, or in just bikini bottoms was Angie. All 3 lads were naked and displaying fair sized erections.

Next, Kirsty dared me to tell everyone how I got my gold rings in my pussy, and then let Tom frig me. They listened in quiet fascination as I told them about me being suspended, spread-eagle, about 3 feet from the ground, about the vibe being left in me until I nearly came, then Jon using the leather workers hole punch to put the holes in my pussy lips. There were a few cringes as I told them the last bit, and then silence. I had to remind them about the second part of the dare, and Tom wasted no time in roughly plunging his fingers into me. Tom still has a lot to learn about giving a woman pleasure, but it was nice, and he did get me to cum.

Next Pete dared Angie to put a finger in herself. Angie flatly refused and after a couple of minutes Kirsty said, "This unit has a reputation to live up to, you have to do it or we'll do it for you." Angie still refused so Kirsty said, "Come on lets get her." With that they all pounced on Angie and stripped her. Angie has quite a nice body and looked good as they all held her spread-eagle while Kirsty started pushing her fingers up her pussy. Kirsty said to Angie, "You were looking forward to that weren't you?" as she moved her finger in and out Angie's wet pussy.

A minute or so later Kirsty stopped and took Karen's place and Karen put her fingers in Angie. They each took it in turn to finger fuck Angie, even the lads. By the time the fourth person was doing it, Angie had stopped struggling and was enjoying it. By the time Jake took over Angie was bucking and screaming — for more.

When they'd all finished, Kirsty turned to Debbie and me and said, "As our hosts we would be honoured if you would take part in our ritual. Please feel free to use Angie's pussy as you want." Debbie and I looked at each other then we got up. Debbie left the room and I walked over to Angie. Looking down on her she had this 'pleading for more' look on her face. At first I wasn't sure what to do but then it came to me. I knelt either side of her head and lowered my pussy onto her face, then bent forward and started eating her pussy.

For a girl who gave the impression that she was a virgin before that night, she did a good job on my pussy. I was just getting her close to cumming when Debbie bent down in front of me. She had this big candle in her hand. I didn't need to be told what she was going to do with it. As it went in, Angie almost screamed and bit my clit. I gasped and came. It only took a few strokes with the candle to make Angie cum.

Jake said that there was one more thing that that had to be done to Angie. He said that she needed cooling down, and went to the kitchen. I was expecting him to come back with a bucket of cold water, but I couldn't see anything as he walked up to Angie, who was still spread-eagle. Jake put his hand to Angie's pussy and she screamed as Jake moved back and pulled Angie's legs together. "What's he done?" Sarah asked. "Put some fucking ice cubes in my pussy, that's what the bastard's fucking done." Angie said.

That brought the game of truth or dare to an end and we all just sat there in silence for a while before we started drinking and talking again.

Shortly afterwards Jake said he had an idea for another game. The only problem, he said, was that it was a 'girls only' game. When Jake described the game it was obvious that Debbie and me were the only 2 girls there that would have taken part — if the others were sober. Fortunately they weren't, all of us were well lubricated — in more ways than one.

The game was that each of us girls had to pick up an empty wine bottle and move it over a line about 20 feet away. Only problem was that we could only use our hands to stand the bottle up again if it fell down. Debbie and me realised straight away that we had to use our pussies, but it took a minute or so for it to sink in with the others. When it did, there were a few comments like, "it won't fit" or "it will fall out". Angie just giggled; she was obviously well gone. Anyway, after a bit of persuasion we were all lined up with a bottle at our feet. Jake shouted 'go' and I squatted down and impaled myself on the bottle, lifted myself up, and waddled to the finishing line.

When I got there I turned round to see that only Sarah was having any success. The others (including Debbie) were all at various stages of impaling themselves onto their bottles, of the bottles falling out. Everyone was laughing.

This went on for a good 5 minutes before Sarah and Debbie managed to get their bottles over the line. Jake finally announced that I had won and that there was going to be another go at it, but that I was going to have a handicap. Jake went into the cottage and came back with a bottle of cheap champagne. He said that we wanted a full bottle of wine but there were none left so he brought the champagne.

Jake gave me the bottle; I looked at it and asked if I could take the wire and the big cork out. He said yes, but told me not to spill any of it, as he wanted to drink it. I carefully eased the cork out then put it on the ground ready to start. I knew that it wasn't going to be as easy, my Vaginal Weight Lifting had toned-up my pussy muscles, but I was half-drunk and very wet.

When Jake started the race I managed to impale myself okay, but as I lifted it off the ground it started to slip out. It didn't come right out, but it hit the ground with a thump.

Have you ever thumped an open can of coke on the table and then just watched it as it bubbles up and out of the can? Well this is what happened with the bottle of champagne. I'd just got started waddling along when I felt the bubbles start to rise into my pussy. Within a few seconds my pussy felt like it was being invaded by millions of ants. The pleasure was just too much. I dropped to my knees, grabbed the bottle to keep it in place, and then rolled onto my back. As I hit the ground I was cumming as good as ever. It felt a bit like the time that I put a hosepipe in my pussy and turned it on, but also like millions of ants were all biting me inside. Wow! Was it good? I was lying there, pulling the bottle in as far as I could, and moaning like hell.

When my brain came 'back to earth', I looked up and saw that everyone was stood around me looking down at me. Pete had a camera and was taking pictures of me.

I eased the bottle out and passed it to Jake who complained saying that it was only half full. With that I pressed on my stomach which forced the rest out of my pussy like a fountain. "There it is!" I said.

That game died and the talking continued. Patsy was sat on Jake's lap and Sarah on Tom's. Pete (complete with hard-on) was still taking photographs of all the naked bodies. Angie said that he'd never get them developed, but I heard Pete tell Kirsty that it was a digital camera, no developing.

The drinking and talking went on for quite a while. At one point Jake drew our attention to Angie who had drunk so much that she'd passed out on one of the chairs. About half an hour later Jake said, "I've got a idea. You know how Angie can be a bit of a stuck-up bitch at times, how about we give her something to remember this holiday by." After one or two 'what' and 'okay', Jake said, "A shave." One or two people were a bit slow on the uptake, but after a couple of minutes everyone agreed.

There was a bit of doubt as to whether or not Angie would wake up so Jake said, "Okay, come on Tom, give me a hand to carry her inside. If she wakes up we'll leave her alone, if she doesn't then it's off with the muff." Tom picked up Angie's top half from behind her with his hands holding her tits, and Jake picked up her bottom half by standing in between her legs and holding her knees round his hips.

Not too gently, they carried her in and plonked her down on her sleeping bag. When she didn't even stir, Patsy said, "Right, that's it, the stuck-up bitch gets her lesson." With that Jake and Patsy went and got the shaving gear. It didn't take Jake and Patsy long to complete the task without waking Angie and we all left leaving Angie with her legs wide apart.

Shortly after that we all went to bed. Debbie and I slept in her bed.

Sunday

I woke up with one hand on Debbie's right breast and I started playing with her nipple. She moaned a bit so I moved my hand down to her pussy and started caressing it. It wasn't long before her legs opened to give me better access to her rapidly wetting pussy. I played with her clit and finger-fucked her until she came. All the time she had kept her eyes shut. At the time I thought she was just relaxing and enjoying the moment, but even after she came she never moved or opened her eyes. In the end I got up and had a shower.

I went and put the kettle on and did a bit of tidying-up before going back to her room. She was sitting-up and looking a bit puzzled when I went in so I asked her what was up. She said that her pussy was all wet but she didn't know why. I waved my right hand in the air and smiled saying, "ten minutes ago." Debbie still looked puzzled and said, "You didn't did you? I can't remember a thing about it." "You enjoyed it." I said and left her to get up.

I went round the rest of the rooms to see who was where, and who was up. I found Pete curled up with Kirsty, both still naked, in one room, and Sara bouncing up and down on Tom (fucking) in another room.

The others were all in another room all still dead to the world. Angie was still spread-eagle on her sleeping bag. I have to admit that Angie did look good with her small tits, slender figure and bald pussy.

I went and got a coffee and sat outside in the beautiful morning sun. Eventually everyone, except Angie, emerged in various states of dress or undress, and we had some breakfast. By mid morning everyone, except Angie who still hadn't appeared, was starting to come to life. Someone asked about Angie and Sarah went to see where she was. A few minutes later Sarah was back saying that Angie was still dead to the world.

About 30 minutes later we heard Angie shouting and cursing. She came outside and demanded to know who had done the deed. Of course no one admitted to it, all most people could do was laugh at her. In the end she went inside and had a shower. When she came back out she was still naked and she sat by the pool eating some breakfast.

We couldn't all go anywhere because we only had our car, so everyone was just messing about round the pool, enjoying the sun. Most of the kids were either naked or had just bikini bottoms or trunks on. They had got used to the nudity and even the lad's no longer had permanent erections.

A bit later it was decided that some of us should go and replace the booze that we'd all downed the previous night so Kirsty, Jake and myself put a few clothes on and went to the supermarket. On the ride there Jake asked if I liked being nearly naked all the time. I told him that I'm usually naked at home and that I don't own any knickers, bras, trousers, leggings, tights or shorts. Both Kirsty and Jake seemed a little surprised and I could see that Jake was getting a little aroused.

No fun in the supermarket and we were soon on our way back to the cottage.

No sooner that we'd unloaded the car back at the cottage than Jon, Carla and Dean arrived back. I think the 2 Leaders got a bit of a shock when they came round the back of the cottage and saw us all naked or semi-naked round the pool. Jon of course, never batted an eyelid.

After something to eat, Carla and Dean decided that it was time that they moved on and to a few protests, the kids put some clothes on, packed the mini bus and they all left.

That evening we put just enough clothing on to cover our interesting bits and Jon drove us to St Raphael where we found a café an had a pleasant evening eating and drinking. Debbie and me had a few admiring looks from men, and I sat with my legs slightly apart for most of the evening, but that was about it.

Monday

Monday was another 'going out with no clothes' day for us. The most exciting thing of that day was that just before going out Jon called me into his bedroom and told me to bend over with my legs apart. He then pushed my little (2 inches long by 1 inch diameter) remote controlled vibrator right into my pussy. I was a little dry and it hurt a bit as he forced it right inside me. He switched it on to low speed and told me not to tell Debbie about it.

As we drove to the beach I was getting quite warmed-up and wet. Jon had shut all the car windows and turned on the air conditioning and after about 30 minutes Debbie suddenly leaned over the seat and put her hand onto my pussy. Needless to say her hand got all wet and she pulled it back saying, "Thought so, you horny little bitch." When I asked her what she meant she said, "I can smell your pussy. That delightful aroma has been getting stronger ever since we left the cottage. Somebody's got to do something about that." Jon just looked at us, smiled and we drove the rest of the way to the beach in silence.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.