Slut Mommie
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2007 by Fantasy69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young Mother finds herself irresistibly drawn into photo encounters with her son which leads to sexual situations. Mother's internal fight between what is proper and what her body demands creates more desires for not only her son, but others as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Caution   School  

The next day John and I both slept in. I woke up watching my husband stir and open his eyes.

"Hi beautiful," He whispered.

I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Gotta pee," I said getting up.

Immediately he jumped out of bed laughing and ran to the bathroom.

"John, you're horrible," I said watching his cock sway in front of him as he ran.

I sighed and got out of bed. I was naked and had to go pee bad so I peeked out the room into the still dark hallway. The only light that was on was Kristy's night light in her room shining dimly into the dark hallway. Without putting any clothes on I tip toed into the hallway and quickly entered the hall bathroom.

I sat down and released a stream of pee into the toilet noticing that in my haste I forgot to close the door. Through the considerable gap I had a good view of the entire hallway. A few moments passed when John came out of our room. He walked down the hallway heading to the stairs when he suddenly stopped in front of our daughter's room.

I wiped my dripping pussy and was about to call him when something stopped me. Something in his posture, the way he was staring into our daughter's bedroom. He looked up and down the hallway in a nervous manner and continued to stare into Kristy's bedroom. What was he looking at?

Finally, after few minutes he took a deep breath and headed down the stairs. Although still naked, I silently walked up to our daughter's room and peeked in. I gasped at what I saw.

Kristy's bed was positioned in such a way that the foot of the bed faced the door. She lay on her bed asleep completely naked. The covers were pushed to the side and she lay on her stomach with her ass facing the door. Her right leg was stretched out straight while the left was bent and pushed way up, almost to her breasts. Her ass was flagrantly spread open and visible in its entirety and down below her luscious ass cheeks was her pussy.

I gasped staring at my daughter's sweet lips slightly spread apart. So that's what John was staring at for such a long time!

"Oh god!" I swallowed hard.

It was probably the first time he saw our daughter in such way since she grew up. I was surprised and shocked he took such a long time watching her. Things like that are bound to happen in a household but they should be accidents quickly forgotten and not stare session!

Suddenly I felt someone's arms encircle me and firm hands on my heaving breasts.

"Hmmm, Mom, you look so good like that! I missed you," Tommy whispered in my ear.

I nearly jumped out of my skin startled and squealed in surprise. The shock and surprise quickly changed into embarrassment knowing my son just caught me staring at my daughter's ass.

"Tommy, let me go," I whispered back at him frantically trying to get free.

His powerful arms had me pinned and I couldn't move.

"What are you doing naked in our hallway and staring into Kristy's roo ... OH MY GOD!" He finished in a long drawn out whisper.

I tensed and felt his hands squeeze my tits harder as he looked at his sister naked on the bed.

"Tommy, let me go," I frantically whispered to him.

"Wow! Kristy's so hot. No wonder you were looking,"

No, that was not why I looked! How could I explain to him, how could I tell him his father decided to look in so I checked to see why?

"Do you like her ass Mom?"

"Tommy stop!" I couldn't believe he asked me that.

"Does she remind you of ... Suzie ... from the shoe store?" He whispered while licking behind my ear.

"OH NO! He can't do this to me!" My mind screamed but for some reason I did not move.

"Ughmmm,"

A small whimper of excitement escaped me and my nipples became incredibly hard. My son felt them harden right away and knew why. Suzie! The one girl he saw me please and eat in front of him and his camera.

"She does, doesn't she? Do you wish you could walk up to her and kiss her ... lick between her spread open legs and taste her juices Mom?"

I was afraid to respond to make any noise so Kristy wouldn't wake up. I was scared my husband would walk up the stair and see me like this while our son's hands were roaming freely all over my naked body. But for some strange reason being in this situation excited me, made my heart race and my breath come in gasps.

"Tell me, do you like Kristy like this?" He whispered into my ear and I quickly shook my head in defiance.

I knew what he was after, but I wouldn't give in to him ... not with my daughter. Suddenly I felt something hard and hot press against my ass and knew he released his cock.

"He wouldn't! Not with my husband just downstairs and my daughter sleeping in front of me!"

I gave him a sharp look of shock and defiance but he just smiled knowing I would probably not resist. Grabbing my hands he pulled them up above my head and placed them spread apart on the door frame sliding his hands down my arms to my heaving breasts he pinched my nipples hard.

"Ahhhh..." I bit off a sound of pleasure and pain.

"Does Kristy excite you? Does she make your own pussy wet and wish you could taste her? Tell me Mom."

Another whisper, another demand. I looked at Kristy lying in her bed, so sweet ... so inviting ... her pussy folds waiting for my...

I rolled my eyes and turned to my son.

"Tommy you have to let me go ... this is too dangerous..." I whispered in a barely audible voice.

Suddenly I felt the tip of his cock pressing against the entrance to my pussy. The only thing that stopped him from penetrating me at that moment was the angle. He immediately recognized it and put pressure on my back bending it so my ass would stick out. I needed to stop this but I couldn't!

Suddenly I felt his cock slide inside me spreading me open with its thickness.

"Ohh myyyy godddddddd..." I whispered.

I spread my feet apart, arched my back more and held onto the door frame as my son begun sliding his thick meat in and out of my pussy while hanging on to my hips. This was so crazy and so dangerous I couldn't believe I was doing it but yet ... I wouldn't stop.

I knew I wouldn't last long, neither would he.

"Do you ... do you wish you could eat Kristy? Do you wish you could taste her sweet pussy?" He continued whispering while fucking me from behind.

"Oh god! What if my daughter wakes up? What if she sees me like this? What if she sees that Tommy's fucking me?" My mind kept on tugging at me.

"I'm such a slut ... I'm such a slut for allowing my son to do this to me!"

"Yessss..." I whispered without realizing it.

Tommy immediately pushed his cock deep inside me with a forceful shove.

"Oh Mom ... oh fuck ... you would, oh Jesus that turns me on so much..." He quickly whispered into my ear as I realized what I whispered back to my son.

"Oh son, don't do this to me ... I can't," I whispered back to him as my pussy convulsed around his hard meat.

He held me tight and with short jabs tickled my cervix with the head of his cock.

"Look at her ... just look at her. Tell me you'd do it Mom, be my Slut right now ... please..."

Once my brain registered what he said the all familiar tingle ran up and down my spine. It's been a long time since he wanted me to be his slut. I looked at Kristy's pussy spread open in front of us and pushed my ass back at my son while the head of his cock begun opening my cervix.

"Ohhh ... oh my god!" I whispered feeling the tight, spreading feeling deep inside of me.

"Tell me you'd eat Kristy..." He whispered.

I made short, quick movements with my hips fucking myself on his long meat.

"Yes, I would..." I whispered in resignation ready to cum.

"Tell meeeee..."

He was Cuming and so was I.

"I would ... ohhhhhhh ... I would eat her pussyyyyyyy ... oh my god ... I would eat Kristy's pussyyyyyyy..." I hissed back at him.

With that he forcefully shoved his cock inside of me and held me tight while his cock spilled loads of his juicy cum inside of womb. I couldn't stand it, I came as well biting my lower lip so I wouldn't make a sound as we both silently held on riding the waves of our orgasms. Through my orgasmic ecstasy my mind registered how much cum he had, squirt after squirt his cock filled me with his juice until I was afraid it would overflow!

I realized I was on my tippy toes with my legs spread, arms spread high above my head holding on to the door frame impaled on my son's thick cock as he shot his load inside of me. We stayed joined together that way until he was done and his cock stopped pulsating inside my tingling love canal. Breathing heavily I looked back at him as he silently slid out of me. Instantly I felt his cum drip out of my pussy and run down my legs making me bring my legs together in a futile effort to hold his juices inside of me.

"Oh my god, how much cum did you have?" I asked amazed leaning against the door frame.

I looked at his wet cock and instinctively licked my lips. He did not miss that and smiled knowingly.

"You want to taste your own pussy on my cock?"

I looked at Kristy alarmed but she was still asleep. Grabbing Tommy's hand I pulled him towards his room. Once inside I quickly dropped to my knees and took him inside my mouth.

"Hmmmmm..." I moaned like a slut cleaning his softening cock off.

"Ohhhh ... I like this ... god I don't know why but I like it..." I moaned lost in my perverse pleasure.

"Good slut," He cooed.

"Suck your juices, hmmm ... just like that ... just like you would lick Kristy."

I froze realizing what I let out during the height of my orgasm. Looking up at him I stood up.

"Tommy I..."

I couldn't finish what I wanted to say. He quickly pulled me to him kissing me and silencing my words as his hands found my firm ass cheeks. When he finally broke the kiss I was so weak from it, I desperately tried catching my breath let alone talk.

"Mom, let me have that little fantasy of mine please. I know you wouldn't but please ... I just want to imagine you would."

I looked at him surprised. His handsome face was tense with anticipation and his eyes pleadingly watched my every move. He really wanted this. I shook my head at him and walked out of the room without saying anything, I had to quickly get cleaned up before John became curious of what I was doing.

After cleaning up I made my way downstairs and begun making us breakfast and coffee. John came in from the living room we sat in the kitchen making small talk avoiding what happened last night. At least I was avoiding it still thinking of my daring encounter with my son few minutes ago. John did not ask any questions at first about having someone in our bed; he quietly ate breakfast with me but did not press the issue of me bringing another woman into our bedroom. I suspected he enjoyed last night's adventure too much and didn't want to jeopardize anything with wrong questions. I sat across the table from him giving him a look from now and then while he ate. He seemed to be thinking about something.

"Did you really buy Tommy a new camera?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah," He smiled.

"I did. I like that he's still interested in photography unlike other things he quit so quickly, this one seems to be sticking with him."

"That's exactly what Kristy said," I murmured.

"Believe me Kate, with this camera he will shoot like a pro."

Yeah, I'm sure he will." I could only imagine what kind of pictures he will want to shoot around me.

"When will you give it to him?"

I begun thinking of a gift I could give my son.

"I wanted to give it to him next week at his birthday but he told me about a photo shoot he has with his friends. Apparently they have someone, a model, who would like to be photographed and they want to do it today."

My heart skipped a beat again, model? What model? What friends?

"So because of that I was thinking I would give it to him this morning so he can use it for his photo shoot. What do you think babe?"

"I suppose one week will not make that much of a difference. Next Sunday we'll just have some cake."

Since it was Sunday morning everyone was still asleep so we had time to talk without being interrupted. John gave me a long look without saying anything and I knew he wanted to say something.

"Ok, what?" I barked at him losing my patience.

He looked away for a second and I almost thought he wasn't going to say anything. Instead, he turned towards me again, his eyes shining with wonder.

"It's about last night," He whispered.

I knew it would be, I was waiting for it.

"What about last night darling?" I replied casually and continued to sip on my coffee as if nothing ever happened.

His jaws tightened in a look of impatience but his voice was still controlled.

"Kate, what happened last night was ... was incredible. I loved every second of it and it was something ... something I always dreamed of but," He hesitated for a moment looking deeply into my eyes.

"Who was it?" He finally whispered.

I took a deep breath, the question was inevitably coming, I knew that but now that it was out in the open I hesitated. I wanted to tell him, as dangerous and stupid as it was I wanted to tell him. Part of me was tired of hiding the obvious truth but another part of me was ... was excitedly anticipating what he would say when he found out who it was.

"Darling, it was just a girl I hired. Why is it so important to you to know her name?" I countered without telling him the truth.

I knew I had a long way to go before he would be ready for the truth.

"I ... I don't know. The thought of having her giving me..." He hesitated.

"Head?" I finished the sentence for him with a smile.

Obviously it was hard for him to say it.

"Yes, head. And you taking care of me at the same time, and the things you said."

He looked at me intensely and it seemed like he was holding something back.

"And?" I asked waiting for him.

"And ... it was great ... it was hot and erotic but ... I wish I would have been able to see it. I wanted to see you and her..." He trailed off.

Me and her? Did he mean he wanted to see me and her in action? Was my husband alluding to me having sex with that other woman? I took a deep breath to calm myself down, I could not let him see how close to truth he was. I leaned forward and looked into his eyes.

"Part of the excitement is not being able to see who it was don't you think? It could have been anybody."

I sat back down smiling at him watching his forehead wrinkle in deep thought as he tried to figure things out.

"What do you mean anybody?" He asked but I did not answer.

Instead I got up and refilled my coffee giving him time to think. Turning around from the kitchen counter I noticed Kristy stagger into the kitchen, her eyes barely open, hair tangled from the night's sleep and wearing only her tiny top and a pair of panties. The top was tight with cut off sleeves and was made out of thin material which hugged her breasts tightly and stopped couple of inches below her breasts. It was low cut so the expanse of her cleavage tantalizingly showed in a deep V. Her tight stomach was exposed below the shirt with a toned abdomen which was exposed all the way down to her naval. The pink pair of panties tightly hugged the pouch of her young sex and an elastic waist band dug into the soft skin of her thighs and hips. There was barely enough material there to cover her pussy and maybe an inch of skin above her clit.

"Hi Mom, is Daddy still asleep?" She asked heading for the coffee pot.

Alarmed I looked over at John who watched our daughter's behind and realized she did not see him sitting at the table. But why did she take such a big risk coming down to get coffee dressed like that?

"Ah no ... he isn't," I said noticing how John's eyes were trying to avert looking at our daughter's ass, trying to.

She picked up the coffee taking a sip and looked at me finally fully opening her eyes.

"Oh and where is he?" She asked.

Instead of answering I looked at John sitting at the kitchen table. Kristy followed my stare and gasped.

"Hi pumpkin ... you ... you slept in late today," John stumbled with a reply.

He looked at our daughter facing him, his eyes trying hard not to slide down towards those tiny panties she had on which failed to hide tightly luscious curves our daughter was blessed with. Kristy's eyes widened in surprise and I noticed a quick, barely noticeable smile cross her lips as she watched John look at her.

"Oh hi Daddy, I didn't know you were right there," She said modestly trying to hide her panties or what lay under them from her dad.

She quickly sat down at the table and I took a seat beside her watching her. Somehow I had the feeling this was not an accident as she made it out to be.

"Ooops, I'm sorry Daddy, I would have worn shorts if I knew you were already up."

John smiled at her and ran his fingers through his hair drawing a deep breath.

"That's Ok pumpkin, it's no big deal, I saw you like this plenty of time."

I gave John a sharp look. Yeah, he saw her like that plenty of time but it was years ago when she was young and it was ok for her dad to see her like that, not now! Now she was a very sexy young woman with a gorgeous body that would make many men hard just by looking at her. Suddenly I began wondering if my husband was hard at that moment.

"Thanks for understanding. I just needed some coffee that's all. So, I was thinking of what to get Tommy for his birthday, any ideas?"

Kristy leaned over the table with her breasts pressing the edge and gave her dad a warm smile. Her small top wasn't enough to hide the expense of her firm breasts making them slide up and almost out of the tiny shirt. John's eyes widened and he tried really hard to keep them fixed on her face but slowly ... very slowly they were sliding down to her soft breasts and his face was beginning to turn color as the edges of Kristy's pink aureoles were beginning to peek out from under the thin fabric of her top. I knew she was doing this on purpose.

"Kristy, can you get me some more coffee honey?" I quickly asked sparing my husband the embarrassment of turning completely red faced in front of our sexy daughter.

Kristy gave me a disappointing look but took my mug and walked up to the coffee pot. I spared John the embarrassment but unfortunately he was now looking at our daughter's ass. Her panties were a g-string lost between her firm ass cheeks leaving her butt completely exposed. When I looked at John he quickly looked away from Kristy's ass.

"Have you tried asking your brother what he wants?" I asked and realized that now I was watching her tantalizing ass.

Kristy turned holding my mug as she noticed where my eyes were and shrugged her shoulders; again a knowing smile crossed her face for a brief moment.

"No, I thought I would surprise him, maybe buy him something cool like a new boom box for his room, or something for his car."

She stood there taking her time while John and I watched her barely covered body.

"I wonder if he's hard." I thought and inconspicuously pushed my spoon off the table.

John didn't even notice paying attention to our daughter so I bent down to pick it up giving him a quick look under the table. His shorts were tenting up with what was an obvious hard-on underneath them!

I made my way back up setting the spoon on the table and tried to stay calm. In a way I was relieved. I often questioned myself if my feelings for my son made me a freak, if by having sex with him I became something worst then a cheap whore. Now, seeing my husband with a hard-on from watching our hot little daughter was a relief. Kristy obviously managed to turn him on just as much as Tommy turned me on. It was a shock to realize that but a relief as well.

"How about buying him a gift certificate?" John mumbled still trying his hardest not to look at Kristy's seductive curves.

She nonchalantly walked up to the table swaying her sexy hips and handed me my coffee mug while she made pretty eyes at her father.

"I wonder how hard his cock is now. Would he fuck her right here, right now if I wasn't here?" My mind wondered and I quickly suppressed those inappropriate thoughts to the back of my mind.

"Daddy, no gift certificates, it's so impersonal. I'll have to figure something out, I still have some time. I gotta run, I promised Barb I would study with her today."

There was that mysterious friend of hers who helped save me from Frank's perverted clutches by aiding Kristy with getting my pictures back. Who was she?

"So when are we going to meet Barb? Why don't you bring her over sometimes for dinner, I'd love to meet her," I said, my curiosity picking up.

Kristy gave me a quick smile and a wink while standing in front of us half naked.

"I know Mom, I will, I promise just not today. I'm gonna run and get ready," She said and turning, quickly walked away.

Both, John and I watched her as her firm ass cheeks swayed from side to side to the rhythm of her steps. I turned to John and shook my head.

"I'm going to have to talk to her about the type of things she wears around the house. Did you see how small her panties were?"

John coughed and again ran his fingers through his hair. I determined early on in our marriage that it was a sign of nervousness.

"Yeah, I did. It was as if she wasn't wearing any."

"Hmmm, were you looking that hard?" I asked.

"Kate, she's our daughter, I just ... just glanced ... she was right there," He mumbled defensively.

I quickly leaned over into him putting my hand on his hard cock through his shorts and wrapped my fingers around the thickness of it.

"And is this because of her?" I whispered my face only an inch away from his.

His breathing became labored and his face turned red. He was caught staring at our daughter and the fact she managed to give him a huge hard-on by just flashing some skin.

"Kate, I ... I..." He tried to say something but I squeezed his cock stroking it up and down.

"It's Ok, I know how hot she is. Looking never killed anyone. You can look but you can't touch."

I could tell he was really surprised by my words. I pressed my lips to his stroking him and felt him moan into my mouth. I was uneasy about what I said, I felt like a perverted Mom giving my husband permission to stare at our daughter's nakedness. I knew how wrong it was but I couldn't help it. Maybe I was tired of being the only one in this family to do the inappropriate things? Either way, he was hard and I felt moisture building between my legs which I knew would quickly lead to us fucking. I pulled away knowing Tommy would come downstairs soon. He sat there breathing heavy with a huge hard on making an outline in his shorts. He watched me until I disappeared up stairs.

I took a shower and got ready and when I came back downstairs my husband gave me the disappointing news. He had to go in and take care of something at work, his boss called. I asked him to say no but he explained it was important.

"I'm sorry babe, I wish I could but it's very important. I promise you I will make it up to you. Why don't you spend the whole day with Tommy, I would feel a whole lot better if he had some supervision during this model photo session he has plans for today."

I sighed, there was no way to talk him out of it and I understood how important his work was to him and us. I made more coffee and we waited for Tommy to come down. Both Tommy and Kristy came down stairs and John gave him his present which he loved just like John predicted and immediately started to shoot pictures with it.

"Tommy, nice camera, what are you going to shoot with it next?" Kristy laughed watching him.

He turned the camera towards her and snapped a picture. She squealed like a little girl trying to hide from him.

"NO, get away; I don't want my pictures taken right now."

"Why not? You look great," Tommy laughed snapping more pics.

"Yeah pumpkin, you look lovely let him take some of your photos," John chimed in watching the two of them circle us in a hide and seek fashion.

Kristy gave John a smile but kept away from Tommy.

"Come on Kristy, I haven't taken your photos yet," Tommy teased.

I clenched my jaws tight hearing it. I still remembered the first time I posed for Tommy in my tiny bikini and what kind of photos he managed to take of me and what's more important, what it led to.

"Tommy, leave her alone, she doesn't want you to take her photos," I said in Kristy's defense.

"I don't mind Mom, but not right now, I don't have any make up on and I'm not ready."

Tommy stopped chasing her with the camera.

"Ok, if not now then when?"

Kristy stopped as well and looked at him for a moment. What was she thinking about?

"How about tonight? I'll be back by nine."

Oh great! Now he was going to take pictures of Kristy? That had to be stopped knowing how dangerous he was with the camera and how Kristy felt about his cock which she accidentally saw few weeks ago.

"How about if we all meet for a family picture session tonight. It's been a while since we all took pictures together." John picked up on the conversation before I could say anything.

Tommy and I exchanged quick glances but didn't say anything.

"Now, that sounds like fun," Kristy picked up on it right away.

"We'll have plenty of time to get ready and we can even wear anything we want." She finished.

John clapped his hands rubbing them together.

"Settled then, tonight at nine, family photo shoot session. Everyone better be there."

"Wait! What did she mean wear anything we want" I thought in panic.

Everything seemed to happen quickly after that. John went upstairs to change and was soon out of the house on his way to work. Kristy left even before her Dad and I was left alone with Tommy. Alone with Tommy!

I wondered if he was up to having sex again even though we did it this morning, unfortunately the door bell rang and Gina came strolling through the door. I was surprised to see her wearing sweats.

"Hi Kate, is my man home?" She asked walking in.

I didn't like her calling my son "her man" but I let it roll off my shoulders.

"Hi Gina, he's upstairs."

I walked behind her just as Tommy came running down.

"Hi baby, what are you doing? You are not ready yet?"

Gina smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss as he walked up to her.

"I'm not going to get ready until I get there. I want to look my best for your camera."

I looked at her surprised.

"You're going to pose?"

Tommy turned around and smiling winked at me.

"Gina wants to do a bikini shoot for us today. Wait, you're not doing anything today why don't you come with us Mom?"

A bikini Shoot? Hell yes I wanted to go.

"Your Dad actually suggested it since he had to go into work, you don't mind if I tug along do you?" I looked at both, Tommy and Gina.

Gina gave me a look of curiosity but Tommy smiled.

"That's great, but anyone who goes is subject to be photographed," He warned.

I shrugged my shoulders knowing Gina was going to be the center of attention here; I was coming just to make sure nothing got out of hand.

"Then get ready Mom, we have go! Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go." He pushed Gina towards his room.

"Wait, we're going in the wrong direction Tommy, where are you taking me?" She laughed trying to get away from him.

They kept on teasing each other and laughing and I headed up to my room to get ready.

"Mom! We're ready, waiting for you now!" I heard Tommy yell after ten minutes went by.

I just finished putting on my makeup and looked at myself in the mirror. My long hair was put up with a clip in the back exposing my neck with only wisps of hair running down along my ears. The black tube top I had on was tight hugging my breasts leaving my shoulders and stomach exposed with no bra underneath. The mid-thigh skirt was casual enough without making me look too exposed. I held the pair of lace panties in front of me deciding if I should wear them. This was going to be Gina's day and why shouldn't I have some fun, after all, I would be surrounded by horny boys. Wouldn't it be exciting to hang out with them not wearing any panties? I tossed the panties back into my drawer and finished my ensemble with a pair of comfortable sandals. It was hot outside and I wanted to be comfortable.

I walked down and found Tommy and Gina waiting. Gina was dressed in the tightest pair of jeans I ever saw and a very loose spaghetti strap blouse. The jeans hugged her ass tight and when she turned to face me I saw what everyone calls a "camel toe" between her legs. The jeans were so tight the impression of her slit was clearly visible and I was pretty sure she did not wear any panties underneath. Her blouse floated loosely leaving a generous expense of her cleavage exposed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.