Fucking The Wife Who Doesn't Like Sex - Cover

Fucking The Wife Who Doesn't Like Sex

Copyright© 2007 by comix

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A couple gets married in their 20's, but the wife thinks sex is only for procreation and otherwise nasty. Her husband decides to try hypnosis on her, little realizing that their black help has witnessed everything. At an older age the black man finally makes his move on the wife, using the hypnosis tactics of the husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Alice's funk just won't end.

It's now been three weeks since the anniversary of Henri's passing. Her depression is getting deeper and yet, she dreams of Henri making love to her, not realizing that each time it's Neptune using his talented tongue on her and drawing her closer and closer to her first climax in a long time.

After a month has passed Alice had finally gotten up from her seat and decided to get herself cleaned up and to get out of the house. Neptune is a close companion by now and he goes whereever she goes, including the bathroom.

Alice has never closed any doors to keep him out of a room. He has free roam over the whole place and he uses that to his advantage.

As she goes into the bathroom for her shower, Neptune follows close behind. His cock is already slipping from his sheath, getting ready for some action. The scent Alice has been radiating is telling him it's time to plant his canine cock into her for the first time. For over three weeks he's been using his tongue on her pussy, all the while she dreams that it's her lover orally satisfying her needs, but still no climax.

Leaning over the tub (she's decided to relax in the tub this time instead of taking her usual shower), she never senses Neptune coming up behind her.

The first indication she has is when she feels his weight on her back and feels him jabbing his cock against her back-side. A moan slips past her lips and she realizes she's about to be fucked for the first time in ages. Yet, still her mind refused to accept that it's by something other then her lover. Her mind is in such a state that she senses her lovers body against hers, not realizing that the body is the fur-lined body of her pet Great Dane, Neptune.

The first strike against her pussy lips fails to capture the cock, so Neptune draws back and attempts to once again enter her opening. On the second attempt he almost makes it, but Alice moves forward just enough that he misses yet again. As he tries for the third time, Alice reaches behind her and wraps her fingers around his cock, pulling it closer and sticking it between her outer lips. That's all it takes and in no time Neptune had rammed his canine cock deep into her channel, tapping against her cervix and filling her more then ever before. Neptune's cock is much larger then Henri's ever was and she finally begins to regain her senses and realized that it's not Henri who's fucking her neglected pussy.

Turning her upper body slightly, she's able to see it's Neptune on her back, not Henri!

She momentairly panics, trying to disengage herself from Neptune's thrusting cock.

He wraps his front legs around her waist harder, locking himself against her and refused to be dislodged.

With one more thrust Neptune hits her g-spot, causing her first climax in years, and also causing her to forget it's a dog fucking her. She senses that Neptune's cock is much larger then Henri's was and can feel it expanding, even as it continues to fuck into her body.

Alice begins to feel herself respond to the canine assault on her body. Her pusle is getting more rapid with each and every stroke the dog makes. She can feel her juices, dormant for so long, now lubricating her channel so that his cock slides easily into and out of her body. Then she feels something she's not familiar with at all.

There's a huge 'knot' bumping against her pussy lips, forcing itself between her lips, causing her some discomfort. Not really a pain, just a 'filling' up of her pussy that she's never felt before. Nothing like this had ever happened with Henri, but then again, she wasn't as familiar with Neptune's anatomy as she was with her lovers. She has no idea that the canine cock has a knot at its base which expands as the animal gets closer to shooting his load. It's this knot that 'plugs' the female and allows him to 'tie' with his bitch as he shoots his load and that he remains that way for up to an hour or longer, which assures that his bitch will get pregnant with puppies. One that is accomplished the knot will shrink and he can withdraw his cock from her pussy.

With one final push she feels what she thinks is a tennis ball, shoved into her. Now, for the first time, there is some pain. That's soon replaced though as Neptune begins to pump his huge amounts of sperm into her. She feels each shot and also feels the warmth of that liquid inside of her.

Wondering if he'll ever finish shooting into her, Alice continues to lean on her lower arms, with her ass still stuck up in the air. Finally the pressure subsides and Neptune finally finished with his deposit and he settles down to wait for his knot to shrink so he can pull out. As he waits Alice reaches behind her again and this time her hands find only his canine balls, inside their hairy covering. The throbbing reminds her of the times she and Henri would lie together, with his cock embedded within her, where they could feel each others body heat and would enjoy their closeness and, eventually, their love for each other.

Finally, after what seems like hours to her, Neptune pulls his cock out and moves to the other side of the bathroom, where he settles into the corner and proceeds to clean himself up.

Getting up off her knees and arms, Alice sits on the toilet and feels his cum pour out of her into the bowl. As this happens she watches her pet as he licks his shaft and balls, amazed at the appearance of his cock, which is unlike anything she's ever seen before.

Once Neptune gets done she finally gets up and cleans herself with the washcloth she'd originally intended to bathe with. She calls for her pet to follow her and leads him into the bedroom where she gets up on the bed and invites him to join her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.