Fucking The Wife Who Doesn't Like Sex - Cover

Fucking The Wife Who Doesn't Like Sex

Copyright© 2007 by comix

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A couple gets married in their 20's, but the wife thinks sex is only for procreation and otherwise nasty. Her husband decides to try hypnosis on her, little realizing that their black help has witnessed everything. At an older age the black man finally makes his move on the wife, using the hypnosis tactics of the husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

Her New Pet - or Whatever Happened to Neptune?

When Alice first heard the whimpering sounds she thought she was only hearing things. At her age, 84, she thought her hearing was acting up again.

She continued to hang her clean, wet laundry on the only wire strand, strung between two posts set in concrete and spaced about 20 feet apart, for them to air out and dry. While she did have an old dryer in the back of the house she still preferred to hand her laundry outside, especially when the weather was so nice outside. Today the temps were in the middle 80's, with a gentle breeze blowing across the open back yard. The clothes already hanging up were partially dry and it wouldn't be long before the rest of her clothes were also dry. After she took them down it would be time to hand out her towels and then the sheets.

"Thank goodness I only have to do this every two weeks," she said out loud.

There was no one around to hear. Her homestead was set up in the middle of 25 acres of wooded land which had been left to her by her previous employer, Dr. Henri Luna. Dr. Luna had passed away over five years ago and, since he had no heirs, he had left the estate to her, along with a sizable sum of money. Being as shrewd as she was, Alice invested almost half of her inheritance in stocks and bonds, as well as land, and lived off the interest generated from the savings she had deposited in the local bank. Her cash holdings still totaled over two million dollars, but you'd never tell it by the way she lived.

Her house was a converted old barn, which had been used in over twenty-five years. It was still sturdy enough to fix it up and that's just what she had done. Her last nephew had been an draftsman and had drawn up the plans to the re-construction, even giving her the name of a contractor that would do all the work discreetly for her. She had paid the contractor with cash and he had sworn to her he would never tell anyone where she lived. She loved her privacy and there was only two other people who actually knew her location and how to get there.

The first was her last remaining neice, Patricia. Pat (as she loved to be called) was in her early 50's with her hair cut short, with lovely brown eyes and a shapely figure. Age hadn't detracted from her looks. She could still pass for a young black woman in her early 30's. She exercised 4 days a week, ate sensible meals, wasn't married and lived by herself in Dermont, about 120 miles away. Just far enough that she could visit her Aunt Alice and get home in the same day with no difficulties.

The other was her half-brother, Jerod (Amazingly they were the same age, her father having sired him around the same time Alice had been conceived. They didn't find out about each other till they were both regisered in the same college all those years ago). They shared the same father, who had died twenty years ago, along with her mother in a plane crash returning from a trip to Brazil, their ancestrial home. Jerod would visit her about twice a year, since he now lived in Alaska, a supervisor in one of the oil fields above the Artic Circle. It was tough work but he had a Master's Degree in Earth Sciences and a major in Business Administration. Currently he was the Account Receivables Manager for a huge oil company. He also did a lot of traveling and that was why he could only get away for a visit only twice a year. Like Pat, he had a medium brown skin-tone, with his head shaved. He also worked out and his physique was something he was quite proud of. Whenever he visited he'd cut all her firewood for her, straining in the heat, sweat sliding down his muscular back and chest, both glistening in the sunlight. From the cords stacked behind her house she figured she had at least 4 years worth of firewood. She was kind of relieved that his next visit wouldn't be til sometime in either January or Febuary of the next year. Once it was cold outside she wouldn't have to have him cut any more wood. Not that she ever asked him. He just took the initiative and did it himself.

Like his cousin, he wasn't married and preferred it that way. His life was taken up with his work and he didn't really have time for a constant relationship with someone right now. He'd always told her that perhaps he'd get lucky and find the 'Right Girl' and then settle down. However, that time hadn't arrived yet and the prospects didn't look too promising from where Alice looked.

She snapped her head around again at the sound of whimpering, this time coming from the woods just right behind her house. Stepping away from her hanging wash, she stared into the woods and still couldn't see anything. She had the feeling it was a lost dog out there. It had happened before and the animal usually wandered away before long. She returned to her laundry and finished hanging the last of her slacks then returned to the house to get her dinner ready. Tonight it would be blackeyed peas and cornbread, along with a tall glass of cold buttermilk.


It was two days later when she heard the whimpering once more.

This time it was coming from the back porch.

Going to the door to investigate she found a scrawny Great Dane, almost blue in color, curled up on the back porch, staring that the door and her figure behind the screen. The animal tried to get to its feet but fell back again and she could tell he was starving and probably wanted some water more then anything else. Quickly she went to her kitchen sink and drew some water into an old bowl, taking it outside and setting it before the dog.

The animal quickly disposed of the liquid and looked up to her, as if to thank her for her generosity.

The tail began to wag, indicating to her that he was thankful for the refreshment.

Alice knelt down and patted the animal on its head, feeling him push up into the palm of her hand, as if wanting more attention. She scratched down his neck and onto its back. The animal turned over, esposing his belly to her for the first time, and she finally realized this was a male dog. She rubbed his tummy for a while and then got up and went back into the house to get him some of the scraps from her earlier meal. Once she got back on the porch, she set down another bowl and the animal made a quick meal of the proffered food. Once again, after he finished, he looked up into her eyes and wagged his tail in thanks.

"I wonder who you belong to?" she asked the animal.

She noticed he wore a collar and apparently there were several medals attached to it. Reaching towards it, the dog shrank back, as if remembering an abuse done to him in the past. She'd seen several dogs react that way, having witnessed several dogs being abused by her father, years ago. He father hadn't liked animals, especially dogs and cats, and therefore she was never allowed to have a pet, even though she wanted one dearly.

She didn't try to get to the medals after that. She decided it would be easier for him to let him get use to her first. Once she had gained his confidence she'd try again. Maybe she'd learn the identity of his owner and be able to get in touch with them to let them know their pet had been found.

For two weeks the dog stayed on the back porch. At times he'd disappear to go into the woods and she assumed it was to do his business, because he was never gone too long and always returned to what she now called "His Spot" next to the back door. She'd even set out some old rags from discarded dresses she would've thrown out so he'd be more comfortable. He seemed to appreciate the kindness she showed to him. He was always wagging his long, thin tail whenever she got close to him. It made her feel good to finally have some company around the place, too.

Not that she missed having close neighbors. When she'd worked for Dr. Luna it had only been the two of them, and, they'd preferred it that way.

Not only were Alice and Dr. Luna employer and employee, but they were also lovers.

It hadn't originally started out that way. After all, a black woman and a white man didn't do things like that in their time. It was almost unheard of for blacks and whites to be in a relationship at all. It wasn't done and society had learned to accept that. Not that it didn't happen though. There were plenty of mixed marriages around the country, even in their own city and state. It was just never talked about, much less acknowledged by anyone.

Dr. Luna had always been gentle with her. He treated her like a daughter and not a maid/housekeeper. She didn't have to call his "Sir" unless she wanted to. She stayed in the house with him, though in different bedrooms.

At least at the beginning.

On one particular evening the water heater for her part of the house went out and, instead of taking a cool sponge bath, she decided to go to the master bathroom and take a hot shower. Dr. Luna had retired a couple hours earlier so she didn't even think about being disturbed while there.

Halfway through her shower she heard the bathroom door open and listened as the doctor entered the room. She heard him as he pulled up the seat on the toilet and releaved himself, flushed the toilet and left the room.

Or so she thought.

Feeling it was safe, she finished her shower, taking her time and enjoying the feel of the hot water against her skin.

Reaching to the towel rack to get her towel she was surprised to have it handed to her instead. It was only then that she realized the doctor was still in the room with her.

The shower curtain was pulled back and there he stood, wearing nothing but a grin on his face. Immediately her gaze fell to his crotch, finding an erection she guessed to be about nine inches. She watched as he grabbed himself and began to jerk his cock, and noticed a flap of skin moving up and down with each pull of his hand, slowly covering and then uncovering his cockhead.

At that moment, and she didn't know why, Alice wanted nothing more then to take that white cock into her hand and see what it felt like. In all her years she'd only seen one other cock and that had belonged to her father. She'd accidently walked into the barn one year and found her father fucking the cow in the stall usually reserved for the horses. She'd quickly run outside, never mentioning to anyone what she'd seen. She knew that if her father ever found out that he'd beat her to within an inch of her life, and that's the last thing she wanted. It was bad enough that she could hear her parents every night through the thin walls of her bedroom, which butted against hers. The walls were paper thin and she could hear her mother telling her father to "fuck me like there's no tomorrow!", or "Stick that hard cock into me and fill me with your load", or "Fuck that huge black cock into this black pussy!" She had always been embarrassed to have to hear all that.

"It's ok, Alice," the doctor had told her. "Go ahead and feel of it. I know you want to, don't you?"

"Yes! I do. I don't know why, but I want to."

At that time he pulled her to him and kissed her hard on the mouth, pushing his tongue into her, tasting her for the first time. She immediately responed to his kiss by returning one of her own. The two of them stood there, her wet and him getting wet, kissing passionately. It wasn't long before they were feeling each other for the first time. Her hands wondered to his ass and pulled him closer to her, while his hands found her breasts and massaged them, tweaking her nipples to a rock hardness she'd never felt before. Her juices were already beginning to gather inside of her and she knew it wouldn't be long before they were running down the inside of her thighs. Next they found his hard cock. She was amazed at the texture of the skin. It felt different from the skin covering his arms, even his ass. Even though he was hard the softness of his cock startled her just the same.

The doctor sank to his knees, using his mouth and tongue on her body as he settled to the floor. Once he stopped his face was level with her pubic thatch and the aroma radiating fromt here caused his erection to get even harder. His precum was steadily leaking and was soon running down his cock and settling on his balls. He turned her around and mouthed her ass, sticking his tongue between her crack, gathering the aroma from there with his nose, admiring the smell of her body.

Alice sank to the toilet seat, her legs so weak she couldn't stand up any longer. Her body, once dried from the somewhat drier air in the room, now glistened with sweat as her excitement got the better part of her. Her body was reacting in ways she'd never experienced before. Her pussy had never been so wet before, either. As her butt settled on the seat she instinctively spread her legs, exposing her inner pinkness to him for the first time. The pink glistened with her juices, which were flowing from her like a spring.

Dr. Luna moved his head forward, poking out his tongue in readiness for his first taste of her hidden assets.

First contact of his tongue to her outer lips elicited a loud moan from her and her legs spread even further, to grant him better access to what he really wanted.

Never before had she felt someones mouth down there. Only recently she'd begun to masterbate, thinking of him as she did. While she'd never, before tonight, seen him naked, she'd imagined what he must look like. To say she would be disappointed was an understatement. She never would have thought he'd be bigger then her father had been, but she wasn't complaining, either. She wondered if she'd ever be able to fit him into her cave, but she sure wanted to try! More then anything else she wanted to feel him inside of her - feel him as he thrust into her - feel him as he banged his crotch against her pussy lips - feel him unload into her - feel him making love to her for the first time!!!!

It was like she was a virgin! But, it had been almost fifteen years since she'd been with a man in this way. She didn't realize just how much she'd apparently missed those feelings. They seemed to be flooding back to her at a rapid pace, one she didn't want to stop and didn't want it to ever end, either! Without realizing it, she was scooting further to the end of the seat, still spreading her legs to open herself wider for him, so he could get better access to her inner self and all the fluid she was preparing for him, knowing he was going to enjoy it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.