Fucking The Wife Who Doesn't Like Sex - Cover

Fucking The Wife Who Doesn't Like Sex

Copyright© 2007 by comix

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple gets married in their 20's, but the wife thinks sex is only for procreation and otherwise nasty. Her husband decides to try hypnosis on her, little realizing that their black help has witnessed everything. At an older age the black man finally makes his move on the wife, using the hypnosis tactics of the husband.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

It's 10 years later and Catherine and Carl have been fucking on a weekly basis for almost 8 years now. Catherine just doesn't realize it.


Catherine sat on the bed, well actually reclined in the middle of the bed. She was naked and stroking a shaved cucumber in and out of her pussy. She'd done this now for 3 months and she enjoyed each session. Not only was she having fun, but she was totally alone in the house. Carl was on a business trip and wouldn't be back for another 3 days. In the course of 3 days she'd already worn out 6 cucumbers fucking herself with them. It was getting harder and harder to find anything big enough to use on herself, but she kept looking. She'd even gone to the next town and visited the local Farmer's Market hoping to find something that would satisify her, but with little luck. She'd just have to make do with what she could find locally.

She didn't hear Jessie enter the house.

Jessie had tried for two days to get his nerve up to where he was now.

He'd witnessed Miss Catherine and her evening ritual for almost a week now. He knew Mr. Carl was away on a business trip and had decided that if he was to try this it would have to be tonight.

He entered through the back door, being as quiet as he could. After all he didn't want to scare Miss Catherine and thus make her do something, like call the police on him.

He'd watched, and listened, often enough to know what he had to do to get Miss Catherine to do what he wanted done, and tonight he was determined to get her to not only give him blowjob but to also allow him to fuck her. He knew from watching that she was using the cucumbers on herself and he also knew that his black cock was much larger then any vegetable she'd be able to use on herself.

Sneaking down the hallway he stopped at her bedroom door and listened. The door was not closed, since she never gave it a thought that someone might enter her house without her knowing it, and he glanced into the room, spying her on the bed and using the cucumber on herself. He watched as she dipped it into her hole and then began to fuck herself with it. He listened as she make noises of contentment with each stroke.

His cock was already straining in his pants, aching to be released.

He could see that her eyes were closed, so he quickly removed his shoes and entered the bedroom on stockinged feet, careful not to make any unwanted noise.

As he approached the bed he got on his hands and knees and continued to move to the side of the bed. Once he was there he poked his head above the mattress and said one word...

"Buttermilk."

Catherine instantly stopped with her thrusting and slumped down onto the bed, her hands dropping onto her body.

Jessie knew from experience that the woman was now in a trance and would be receptive to his commands.

"Miss Catherine, can you hear me?" he asked.

"Yes, Jessie. I hear you."

"Damn," he thought. "How did she know it was me?" he wondered.

Then he realized that she'd probably just recognized his voice. No harm, and no foul. Yet!

Now it was time to get down to what he wanted.

"Miss Catherine, I want you to suck my cock and swallow my cum, like you do for Mr. Carl."

"Ok."

Catherine sat up on the bed and turned around so she sat on the edge of the mattress. Jessie was standing there, waiting for her. She undid the belt holding up his pants, undid his zipper and let them fall to the floor.

In anticipation of this Jessie had not worn his boxers today.

What Catherine saw in front of her immediately made her forget all about the cucumber she'd been using just moments ago. For a man of Jessie's age (he was now 53, 12 years older then Cathering and Carl) he kept his body in excellent shape. With all the work he did around the house and grounds, it wasn't hard to keep his body in shape all the time. In fact he liked to keep trim and fit.

Sticking out from Jessie's crotch was a cock like she'd never seen before. Of course she only had the vision of what her husband's cock looked like, and even then she only remembered it when she was in a trance, like she was now.

Carl's cock was about 10 inches long and quite thick, with an abundance of foreskin covering his cockhead.

Jessie's cock looked to be about an inch or two longer and much larger around as well. It even had an amount of foreskin attached that made Carl's look short in comparison.

Reaching out she grabbed the skin and pulled it out from the black rod she held in her other hand, admiring it's length. Once she had it stretched as far as she could she guessed it was easily as long as the cock was.

"Amazing!" she thought.

With her other hand she pulled the loose skin back onto his cock and watched as the slightly darkish head of his cock appeared. It was almost pointed, with his piss hole situated at the top of the glans, much like her husbands. The only difference was the color. The cock in her hand was just a black as the man himself. The difference between her white hand and his black cock startled her, as well as amazed her at the same time.

The texture of Jessie's cock was also different from Carl's. Jessie's skin had a velvety feel to it. It actually felt like she was holding something other then a cock in her hand. If she hadn't been looking at it she'd have sworn it was just a wooden rod with velvet cloth draped over it.

As she slowly began to pump up and down on the cock a drop of clear liquid appeard at his piss hole and she remembered Carl telling her it was precum, a lubrication he shot before he actually ejaculated. She touched it with the end of her tongue and realized it tasted much like the fluid she'd suck from Carl's cock before she's suck him off.

Slowly she took the cockhead into her mouth, using her tongue to slather around it, feeling its texture and spongyness. Using her tongue further, she slipped it between his foreskin and his cockhead, tasting the juices accumulated there. Much like Carl's it had a tangyness about it, but it excited her just the same.

Already her juices were beginning to collect between her legs and she knew from experience that they'd soon be flowing and spilling from between her legs and onto the sheets beneath her. With her other hand she played with her clitoris as she sucked off Jessie, enjoying the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth and her own fingers in her pussy.

Jessie stood there and watched as his black cock disappeared into Catherine's hot mouth. It'd be a while since he'd been sucked off and it still felt as good now as it had then. The only difference was that the last time it had been a man with his cock in his mouth, sucking him until he shot his load into the man's mouth.

Catherine took as much of the cock into her mouth as she could. She'd only recently learned to take all of her husband without choking and gagging. Jessie though, was much longer and she'd have to work a little longer to be able to get all of him into her mouth and throat, but she knew she could eventually do it. In face, she knew she'd end up doing it.

As she sucked she also jerked Jessie's cock, allowing the foreskin to cover and retreat from his cockhead, feeling the skin as it slid up and down the hard rod. She enjoyed the feeling of the excess skin as it slid down the back of her tongue and into her throat, and she didn't gag on it, either. Once she'd gotten it all down her throat she'd enjoy the feeling as it reversed when she pumped the cock and retreated back to uncover the head once again.

To Jessie it felt like a dream. None of the men who'd ever sucked him off had done what Catherine was now doing to him and the feeling just increased the feeling, making him feel sure that he wouldn't be able to keep from shooting his load into her mouth.

Once, when Catherine had felt he was about to shoot his load, she remembered something Carl had taught her. She slid her hand down the length of his rod and squeeded the middle of his organ between her thumb and her first two fingers. That would stop his ejaculation and lengthen the time she could still suck on him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.