Fucked By A Man-beast! - Cover

Fucked By A Man-beast!

Copyright© 2006 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cindy dreams of a fantasy man who is half beast and half man. He will treat her like a lady and fuck us like an animal. As she masturbates she closed her eyes and said, "Oooooh god I wish the man-beast was fucking me now!"

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Horror   Slut Wife   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

In the light of the moon, the man man-beast stood at the edge of the woods looking for Cindy. Her full figured, long red hair and seductive green eyes memorized him. He crept closer to the house and crouched under the window and looked around cautiously. After slowly raising himself up, he saw her. She seemed to be alone this time, no sign of her human male anywhere.

Cindy sighed heavily, slipped off her shoes, and hung up her coat. The house was quiet and she was the only one there. Her so-called husband was gone for the second night in a row. He told her he was working, but she knew better, because she'd seen him with another woman walking into a local pub. After that she battled with her feeling wondering whether to let him stay or force him to leave a divorce him. After all she needed a man she could count on.

Cindy, walked to the bedroom and didn't bother to see if the curtains were still open. She then took off her skirt and blouse, laid them on the bed, and walked over to the full length mirror. She admired her body with its broad hips, full breast, and long flowing hair. The image she saw made her feel sexy as hell. Unlike those skinny bitches, Cindy had something to hold on to and curves just the way men liked them.

She turned and pranced around in her red sheer bra and lacy underwear. Red was her favorite color after all it seemed to arouse men more.

The man-beast watched, he knew Cindy's routine very well. She would come home from work, strip, and frolic in front of the mirror. After that she'd take a bath often masturbating while in the tub. Other times she would masturbate then took a bath.

The last time he watched her it was late at night. Cindy was sitting in a chair on the back deck, naked, fucking her cunt, sucking her nipples, and talking dirty. Oh, how he loved that. He would have even snuck onto the porch and fucked her like she a real man fucks a woman. Hard and deep unleashing the beast within, after that he'd slithered off into the shadows before she could really see who he was. Mainly because he thought the sight of his grotesque body would frighten her.

He continued watching her undress, "Oh fuck," he growled, as her big breasts, hardened nipples and pussy came into view.

He closed his eyes, envisioned himself kneeling between those beautiful thighs, eating every inch of her pussy. As a long tongue would explore its inner folds as fingers tantalized her clit. Then when she was about to climax, the beast would slide his dick inside her, making Cindy his bitch. His cock throbbed slipping out of its furry sheath.

He paused and told himself, "Be patient, the time is not right yet."

The man-beast then slipped slowly onto the back porch being careful not to make a sound as he crept toward the door. He then checked the backdoor, after finding it unlocked, slowly slipped inside. He paused while holding his breath making sure Cindy did not hear him. The man-beast then carefully walked toward the light at the end of the hall, her bedroom.

The floorboard creaked and he froze, surely she'd heard him. After waiting what seemed like an eternity, he noticed that Cindy must not of because she didn't look out the bedroom door. When he was certain he was safe, the man-beast continued walking toward her room. As he neared the area he noticed the door was open about half way.

In the light of the room, he saw Cindy. She was still standing in front of the mirror. He noticed a delicate tattoo of a butterfly on her right breast. As his eyes ogled downward, he saw the image of a small red rose, just above her naval.

The man-beast then gasped when she spread her legs and examined her pussy. He watched her, as she frolicked about masturbating.

It looked like she was giving him a private show of his own. If only she knew, how much he wanted her. The though of fucking Cindy repeatedly cause his dick to throb more.

The man-beast watched Cindy climb onto the bed and lay down spread eagle. She begin rolling and pinching her swollen nipples between her thumb and forefinger. After that she brought a nipple to her mouth, flicking it, and then sucking it between her lips, moaning softly.

He began stroking his dick when he observed her other hand sliding between the fold of her pussy. When she found the sensitive clit and began rubbing it feverously the man-beast got week in the knees and sweat formed across his brown.

Oh God he wanted to shout, "That's it my sweet bitch, get that cunt nice and wet for me so I can fuck you!." He held back and continued to masturbate and ogle Cindy.

She inserted two fingers inside the hole and began finger-fucking herself. Her fucking rhythm increased when her other hand started rubbing her clit hard and fast. Cindy closed her eyes and threw her head back and moved her hips wildly.

"Oh man-beast fuck me hard, yesssss, deeper! Make me your bitch!"

Cindy's climax hit her like a fast moving freight train exploding all over her fingers. After that she bought them to her mouth, and began licking the sweet nectar from them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.