Picture This - Cover

Picture This

Copyright© 2006 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 3: A Lesson She Won't Forget!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Lesson She Won't Forget! - Amanda told Roger that she wished that he could meet her long time friend Todd. When he told her he was already one-step ahead of her, and invited him to dinner that next weekend. Her eyes lit up and she asked Roger if he had anything special planned. His reply was that he also asked Todd if he would help him update her xrated photo album.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex  

Janice turned and moved over to Amanda's side of the bed. She then pulled Amanda close and kissed her lips softly. Then glanced over at Todd and told him to find a good spot to sit and watch.

She wanted to see him stroking his dick as he watched the two women get it on.

Janice then said, "The pussy eating lesson is about to begin. Are you ready Amanda?"

Amanda replied, "Oh yes, I cannot wait to begin. My clit is throbbing already!"

Janice then returned her attention to Amanda. She licked her lips when she cupped Amanda's 42D's. Then she purred in delight as she begins kissing and biting Amanda's hard nipples. Then her hands slid them past the gentle flair of her hips until they were resting on Amanda's hot bush.

Janice sensed that Amanda was unsure of what to do next. She just kissed her and instructed her to lie down. Janice's experienced hands explored every sensual curve of Amanda's She kissed her face with soft butterfly then said, "Just relax Amanda, I am about to take you on a trip through paradise!"

Janice then kissed Amanda's neck and left a wet trial down her wanting body Amanda moaned softly. When Janice sucked in Amanda's nipple, she felt her quiver and moan.

As Janice ate, her Amanda's fingers traced the small of Janice's back and loved the soft velvety feeling of her skin.

Janice paused for a moment then looked over at Todd and he was last in a trace, his hard dick throbbing in his fingers.

Suddenly their eyes met, she winked at him and he blew her a kiss, and she knew he loved the show.

Janice continued eating Amanda's pussy. She glanced up into Amanda's eyes as she ran her tongue across the silky public hair. Then Janice spread her labia and slid her tongue along the inner folds of her wanting pussy when she did, Amanda gushed fluid and shuttered with excitement.

Amanda ran her fingers through Janice's hair urging her mouth on. Janice's experienced tongue was making Amanda dizzy with excitement and she could not wait to return the favor.

Janice ignored Amanda's clit for the moment and concentrated on tongue fucking her deep inside her hot hole and enjoying the sweet nectar. Amanda arched her back and bucked her hips in an effort to rub her throbbing clit. Janice waited for what seemed like an eternity then slid two fingers deep inside her, then sucked her clit like a hungry kitty lapping at a bowl of milk.

Amanda screamed and clutched the covers as her first earth-shattering climax begins building. Oh god, Amanda did not know a woman's touch would give her so much pleasure!

Janice's tongue begins to tickle Amanda's clit with increasing fervor as her fingers worked on her pulsating hole. Amanda closed her eyes and let Janice's tongue bring her closer to climax.

Just then, Janice felt a tap on her shoulder and when she looked up she saw Todd's hot member inches away from Amanda's mouth.

She knew this little scenario would turn him on past the point of just watching. He has always told her that he wanted watch Janice eat another woman. Then join in the fun and fuck the other woman's mouth as Janice ate her pussy.

Never in her wildest dreams did Amanda realize that having sex with another woman would make her feel so turned on.

Amanda looked up at Todd's stiff dick, purred like a kitten then opened her mouth and engulfed his dick. She tasted the sweet nectar of his impending climax as her tongue worked its magic.

Janice slid her finger into Amanda's pussy and finger fucked it deep and hard. However, when she slid it into Amanda's ass it caused a chain reaction and a flood of new feelings. Amanda's body shook with wave after wave of a glorious new feeling as an earth-shattering climax overtook it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.