Picture This
Chapter 2: Sexy Encounter

Copyright© 2006 by Dreamwalker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sexy Encounter - Amanda told Roger that she wished that he could meet her long time friend Todd. When he told her he was already one-step ahead of her, and invited him to dinner that next weekend. Her eyes lit up and she asked Roger if he had anything special planned. His reply was that he also asked Todd if he would help him update her xrated photo album.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex  

On this particular summer evening, Amanda was home alone, because her husband Roger was gone on a three-day business trip. It was just too hot to sit outside and gaze at the stars and she really did not feel like reading. Therefore, she sat down at her computer to surf the net.

Oh how boring to be alone on a Friday night, bored and horny as hell. As her mind wanders, she thinks about the conversation her and Roger had a week ago concerning a threesome with Todd. Oh, God, the thought of what those two men could do to her kept her pussy well primed.

Amanda has a sexy full figure from her sassy red hair, emerald green eyes to her sexy long legs. Her stats are, 44DD 36 46. She loved all kinds of sex and was bi-curious. Lately she was introduced to swinging by her husband Roger and had done some awesome threesomes and foursomes.

She was sitting there daydreaming when the doorbell rang, she nearly fell out of her chair. She grumbled and said to herself, "Now who in the hell could that be at this hour? "

Amanda opened the door, their stood Todd grinning from ear to ear, it reminder her of the cat that just ate the canary. Beside him was a full figured redhead. She opened the door greeted him with a kiss and told him to come on in that she just brewed some fresh coffee and they could visit.

Todd kissed her back and then introduced her to the woman he was with. Her name was Janice and she was his fiancée. She told them to sit down and gave Todd a questioning look. She was not sure whether to bring up the subject they talked about last week or not. Instead, she asked, "What brings you to this neck of the woods Todd? You must have a scheduled truck run near here."

Todd replied, "Oh not exactly, I wanted you to meet Janice. I also want you to know that she knows all about our devious plan for a hot threesome and insisted on coming to meet you and joining in on the fun."

Amanda looked at them and said, "Well Roger is away on business, and I know he would like to be in on this kind of fun. "

Todd took her hand in his and asked, "Do you think he would mind that we start without him? I know you are bi-curious and Janice wants to help you experience sex with another female."

Amanda's senses were elevated and her pussy was wet and throbbing, and she had not even got undressed yet. She swallowed hard and said, "Well Janice I do not think Roger would mind a bit. I really want to know what a woman's pussy tastes and feels like. She led them to her bedroom where the three of them stripped as they continued to talk about their likes and dislikes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.