The Emerald Surprise - Cover

The Emerald Surprise

Copyright© 2006 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Katrina's uncle needed some holiday cheer and she just knew where he could find it. His friend John invited them to their Christmas party. After the party the four of them had their own sexy celebration. Then Katrina smiled and kissed John and said, "I have a feeling nothing is going to be the same after this Christmas"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Group Sex   First  

Amanda and John had invited Thomas over to their Christmas party. He has been so depressed and lonely since his wife's death that Amanda thought this might lift his spirits a little.

As usual, John declined. He still was reluctant to go out anywhere especially to a party since he lost his wife. However, recently his 25 yr old niece Katrina had moved in with him.

His niece, Katrina who worked at the local department store, had met John one day and he invited to their Christmas party. She made up her mind that she would do something to get her uncle out of the doldrums. She knew she could get Uncle Thomas to go with her.

Amanda sat in the kitchen with John and they were talking about Thomas. She said, "You know John, maybe I should find a woman to invite to the party, sort of a blind date for Thomas. I think he needs one and in my opinion, I think he is very sexy."

John replied, "So you think he is sexy huh? Well, if anyone can get him interested in another woman, it is you. By the way, his niece is a knockout and I would not mind trying a piece of her ass myself."

Amanda smirked and said, "You ole dog, and I thought I was the only one you thought was a knockout. You know, I cannot resist an opportunity to pick on you. Tell you what I'll make a bet with you that I can get Thomas, sexually excited before you get to first base with his niece."

John smiled and said, "That my dear is a bet you will loose, you're on!"

Before they knew it, Saturday was here. Amanda was dressing for the party. She was wearing a floor length red velvet gown, with a sexy emerald green teddy with matching nylons and heels. John wore a black suit along with his favorite Santa tie along with his red silk boxers and red socks.

He looked at her and whistled then said, "You look sexy as hell honey!"

Amanda replied, "You don't look so bad yourself handsome!" Just then, the doorbell rang and guests started to arrive.

John greeted them as Amanda took their coats to the spare bedroom. At first, they though maybe Thomas would not show up. However, fifteen minutes later, Thomas rang the doorbell with Katrina accompanying him.

John opened the door and said, "Hello Thomas, hi Katrina, I am so glad you two decided to come tonight."

Katrina winked and said, "Thanks you for inviting us."

John then handed there coats to Amanda. It was apparent they were dressed to go partying. Thomas was dressed in a dark blue suit and maroon tie. Katrina was breathtaking in her sexy bulky cowl-neck red sweater with pants that accented her slim figure and tight ass.

John drooled at the mouth and said, "Let me get the two of you some eggnog."

The party was going very well and it looked like everyone was having a wonderful time. Amanda made her round and discovered that Thomas was not among them. When she went to look for him, Amanda found him sitting all alone on the couch near the fireplace.

Thomas seemed relaxed enough watching the warm embers of the fire and sipping at a cup of eggnog. Amanda sat down next to him, put her arm around him, and said, "What wrong Thomas?"

He looked at her with tear-filled eyes and said, "Oh, I was just remembering the last Christmas I spent with Sandy. It is hard not having her around. Seeing you and John together only reminds me of how alone I really am."

Amanda looked into his face, took her hand, and brushed the tear from his check. She then said, "Thomas, I know it hurts, but dwelling on the past is not good for you, it's time you must move on. You are a very handsome and sexy man I bet any women would give their right arm to be with you."

Thomas's eyes lit up and he said, "You really think I am sexy?"

Amanda turned his face to hers, kissed him full on the lips, and then said, "Does that answer your question?"

Thomas gave Amanda a devilish grin and said, "If you do not mind me being blunt, you know what I miss the most? Sex, I never thought I would miss it this much but it's been eons since I made love to a woman or had a blowjob." The memories of sex made his cock stir in his pants and hoped Amanda would not notice it.

Amanda felt her pussy dampen when she realized that she could help Thomas out. She then said, "Thomas, why don't you stay here after everyone goes home. I think it's time you lived a little."

Thomas replied, "Let me think about it, ok. What would I tell Katrina?"

Amanda replied, "Well, I think I can talk to Katrina, she is welcome to stay for awhile too. After all I would like to get to know her."

Just then, John and Katrina walked into the room. Katrina said, "Hey you guy, why are you sitting there all alone, come join the party."

Thomas said, "We will, Amanda and I were just talking. What would you say to us staying after the party and you getting to know my friends a little better?"

Katrina almost fainted, that was unusual for Thomas was asking her to stay out longer. She gave him the once over and was about to wonder what he had up his sleeve when she seen a bulge in his pants. She then said, "I think that is a marvelous idea. I was just talking to John and he was asking how long we planned to stay."

John then said, "That settles it, you two can stay as long as you like."

They all went back to the party. John then poured everyone some brandy and raised his glass to toast the Christmas Holiday.

One of the other guest came over to John and told him her and her husband were leaving early because it had started to know outside. Sure enough, when John looked out the window a light snow had began to fall. Soon the party was winding down and the remainder of the guest bid them adieu.

When they were out of earshot of Thomas and Katrina, John walked over to Amanda and asked, "How's the bet going dear?"

Amanda replied, "Well I definitely got him aroused, we were talking about sex earlier and he was getting a hardon. How are things going with Katrina?"

John smirked and replied, "I think she likes me, when we were under the mistletoe, she kissed me deep and hard. I had to hurry off to the bathroom to hide my growing cock!"

Katrina then came over to the two and asked, "What are you two whispering about. Anything I should be interested in hearing?"

Amanda took Katrina by the arm and let her out of the room so she could tell her what they were talking about so Thomas would not hear them.

When she sat down next to Katrina, Amanda said, "I think I have a way to get Thomas out of the doldrums."

Katrina's eyes lit up and she said, "You do, now this I have to hear."

Amanda then confided in Katrina there scheme of making Thomas feel like a sexy man again. She then asked Katrina if she was comfortable with that idea.

Katrina replied, "On one condition, if you're going to seduce Uncle Thomas, I get to seduce your hubby. After all, I think he is as sexy as hell."

Amanda replied, "I noticed, you cannot seem to keep your hands off of him and he told me about that kiss under the mistletoe. I have no problems with you fucking him or me fucking Thomas."

Katrina lit up like a Christmas tree and said, "Who's going to tell the two?"

Amanda laughed and said, "Honey, leave that to me."

Amanda went over to where Thomas and John were and said, "Excuse me Thomas, I need to talk to John for a minute."

She walked with John into the kitchen and said, "Katrina and I have decided to spice things up a bit and turn the night into a different kind of party. After I told her about how I plan to lift her Uncle Thomas's spirits. Do you want to hear how honey?"

John was all ears and said, "Well don't leave me in suspense, tell me what the plan is."

Amanda then said, "I plan to seduce Thomas with my emerald green Christmas teddy. Katrina on the other hand, wants to fuck you. So I guess we both win this bet."

John laughed and said, "Who's going to tell Thomas?"

Amanda then said, "Leave that to me. I will lead him to the den to say we can talk, and then tell him what I want to do. If he asked about Katrina, I will just tell him she is seducing you. If he sounds worried about that idea, I will tell him she agreed to this whole scenario."

They then walked back into where Katrina and Thomas were. Both were talking and smiling like the cat that ate the canary. Katrina gave Amanda a wink when she looked at her and Amanda knew the plan was set into action.

Amanda took Thomas by the arm and said, "Let's finish our discussion in private. I am sure that Katrina and John won't mind it a bit."

John then said, "Go ahead you two, it will give me a chance to get to know Katrina a little more."

Amanda led Thomas into the den and sat down with him on the sofa. She then said, "Thomas, you need to live a little, it's time you told Sandy goodbye and move on. You can remember your love for her, pardon the pun, but there are more fish in the sea." She then leaned over, kissed him hard on the lips, and felt a tingle go clear to the center of her womanhood.

Thomas felt a flicker of flame deep within his soul. Amanda's kiss just lit the fires of passion within him once more. He pulled her into his arms and returned the kiss as his fingers caressed the middle of her back.

Thomas then eyed her and imagined what his cock would feel like in her mouth. He then said, "God Amanda, you're turning me on. I may be out of line here. Is there somewhere we can go that is more private? I want to feel your lips around my dick and then slide it deep inside your hot pussy."

Amanda stood up and said, "Follow me love," and took him to the master bedroom. Once inside the door she embraced Thomas again kissing him hard and feeling his cock pressing against her thigh. She then turned and told Thomas to take his clothes off as he watched her strip. The dampness between her legs was now running down her thighs.

As she watch Thomas disrobe, and when he was naked she gasped, his hard nine inches told her how much he missed fucking. When she stripped down to the emerald colored teddy, she heard him gasp and moan. She knew it was time to show Thomas how sexy he still was. She walked over to the bed and kissed him deep as his fingers caressed every curve. She trembled when he pinched her nipples through the then fabric.

Thomas then said, "Let's take that teddy off, it's fucking time baby!"

She slid out of the outfit then sat on the side of the bed as Thomas stood before her. His throbbing cock was longer then John's but not as think. Without a word, she held the large purple head between her lips, flicking it with her tongue. Amanda then engulfed the shaft enjoying the feel of it in her mouth and the musky scent. With her other hand reached for his low hanging balls, feeling how full they were and could not wait to taste the nectar encased in them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.