Darling Nikki - Cover

Darling Nikki

Copyright© 2006 by Geek Writer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife is dead and all I can think about is my sexy sister in law, Nikki

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Anal Sex  

"Don't say anything Mitch, not now. I want you to call me next week in my office, and we'll have lunch."

I had to ask. "Nikki, did Cassie put you up to this?"

She smiled and walked over to the bed, kissing me soundly. "No, you amazing man, she didn't."

I could have sworn just as she closed the bedroom door after walking out, she whispered, "Sara did..."


I laid in bed for a bit musing over the best sex I had had in two years. I had some extraordinarily quick, but satisfying, sex with my sister in law, Nikki. If you've ever seen pictures of Candice Cardinelle, that's about right, but the boobs are bigger and rounder. She stood about 5'6", but almost 5" of that was heels. I had just screwed the crap out of her and dumped two years worth of jizz in various places in her. Taking a nice deep breath, I smiled to myself for the first time in a long time. I missed my wife of course, but in truth, she'd been denied to me for a long time. I wasn't glad she was dead, but I was glad she was no longer suffering.

Sara broke through my concentration by knocking on the half opened door.

"Come on in" I said softly. She opened it by backing into it as her hands were busy holding a tray. It occurred to me for the first time, probably because I still had sex on the brain, that Sara had an extremely nice ass. In fact, taking her figure in for the first time from my temporarily altered perspective, Sara was quite pretty and had a very sexy figure. Her long red hair was back in a braid, which is the way she wore it most of the time. The braid itself reached all the way to her shapely ass. Was she showing it off for me, throwing out her hip like that to close the door?

Nah, I must be delusional. She came over to the bed and stood next to it, leaning into the side of the bed. I looked at her quizically. "Prop up your pillows and sit up" she said softly, smiling at me. Unthinkingly, I grabbed the pillow and put it behind me and scooted up into a sitting position. The problem was, when I did so, grabbing the sheet and scooting up, the sheet didn't move and I exposed myself by mistake, my cock springing free.

"Oh god Sara, I'm sorry" I said, embarassed. I slid back under quickly, dropping my gaze and pulling up the sheet and comforter. She gasped, but said nothing, moving her leg away from the bedspread where she had trapped it against the bed. I pulled the blanket up before moving and slowly sat up. I looked at her, noticing a flush to her cheeks as well as the fact that her gaze was still frozen in my lap.

"I'm really sorry, it must have gotten hung up" I said, weakly.

She chuckled softly, "Hung..." she murmured as she leaned down and put the tray in my lap. Her shirt was unbuttoned to the point where I saw right down it. Gazing down at her cleavage, I nodded thanks as she began to straighten up. Looking at her, I saw her cheeks were flushed, and her nipples were standing out from her green silk shirt. She sat down on the chair by the side of the bed, watching me. I had a feeling that something was going on, but I wasn't sure. I wondered if Sara had heard Nikki and I. She seemed at ease sitting in the chair watching me eat, but agitated as well. Digging into the soup, I told her it was delicious.

"I miss her" she said softly, watching me eat. Her legs were crossed, her hands clasped over her knees. I stopped eating to listen. "No, please. Keep eating." she said, making motioned for me to continue. I ate the soup, dunked the bread, and listened to her talk about how much she loved her daughter, and how glad she was that Cassie and I had met. As I ate, I watched her squirm in the chair.

"Sara, what's up? You're squirming like one of the twins. Do you have to go to the bathroom?" I said, trying to add a bit of levity to the atmosphere.

"I heard you" she whispered.

"Heard me?" I replied, confused. I put the tray on the table next to the bed. She was sitting in the chair, her arms crossed under her cleavage. Her hands were gripping her arms tightly, squeezing.

"I told Nikki that you might need someone to comfort you. I didn't know you were going to make love to her." She blurted out the sentence almost like an accusation, but there was a strange tone in her voice. She didn't sound angry.

"Heard us, how?" I asked, incredulous.

"The vents. Cassie always knew to block the vents. I heard you in the second floor bathroom." She writhed on the chair, her hands clasped so tightly that her knuckles were white. She started to reach between her legs, but got up suddenly and dashed for the door.

"WAIT!" I yelled. Her hand was on the doorknob, the door half open. "I'm sorry Sara, I don't know what came over me, but Nikki gave me something I really needed badly. It's been so long that Cassie's been sick, and she held me and it turned into something more." I wanted to get out of the bed, but my clothes were on the floor across the room.

"What did you need so badly that you had to give her so many orgasms?" she whispered, licking her lips. Her legs were moving back and forth, making me realize that she was totally turned on.

"Sara?" I asked softly, moving the covers aside, exposing my now hard member. I didn't get up, I just laid there. She turned to look at me, her eyes riveting on my hard cock, laying across my stomach. She drew in a deep breath and licked her lips, her left hand reaching up to caress her nipple. She moaned softly, her eyes shutting for a moment before she remembered herself, turning quickly around to face the half open door once more. But she didn't move, or leave.

"Sara" I said.

"Yes" she barely whispered.

"Do you want to close the door Sara?" I asked softly, sliding my feet around and sitting on the side of the bed.

"Yes, but I know it's wrong" she said, her hand moving slightly to close it, then stopping.

I stood and moved over to her, standing just behind her. I could smell her musky sex, knowing just how turned on she was. I put my hands on her shoulders, moving up behind her. I put my mouth near her ear and whispered, "Do you want me to close the door Sara?" I waited for what seemed like ages. Finally, she nodded once, very slowly. As I reached forward and took her hand off the doorknob, she reached back and grasped my shaft, her fingers encircling it. I stepped forward to her left side and shut the door. I looked at her, waiting for her to look me in the eyes. After a minute, she did. As she did, I locked the door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.