Popping Her Cherry - Cover

Popping Her Cherry

by TexGuy84

Copyright© 2006 by TexGuy84

Horror Sex Story: Forced to walk home alone in the woods one night, Cherise is taken by a tentacled beast.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Horror   BDSM   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Violence   .

"Oh comon baby, please?"

"No, I don't want to!"

Cherise backed herself up against the passenger side door as Tim kissed and nibbled at her neck, his hand sliding up her side to grope one of her breasts.

"I said no! Dammit Tim! Get off me!"

She reached for the latch, opening the door and tumbling out and away from him.

"No wonder they call you Cherry. I've been taking you out for 2 months and this is the respect I get? You can walk home."

Tim reached out and slammed the door before driving off, leaving Cherise standing alone in the clearing in the middle of the night.

"Asshole!"


It was a dark, moonless night, and Cherise had to take great care not to trip while walking down the uneven gravel road, strewn with broken beer bottles, discarded beer cans, and other assorted garbage. She knew she had a long walk ahead of her, because it had been a ten minute drive to get to the clearing after Tim turned off the main road. She paused to debate between trying to navigate the road in her high-heel shoes, and risking walking on it barefoot.

Suddenly, something rustled the leaves of a bush near her, and when she spun around to investigate, she lost her footing and fell backwards onto the road, thankfully missing any of the broken bottles. As she tried to get up, something snakelike reached out and wrapped itself around her foot.

"Aaugh! Get off me!" Cherise kicked at whatever it was with her free foot before another snake coiled itself around that foot. Together they pulled her off the road into the bushes as she desperately tried in vain to pull herself free, her fingers digging long furrows through the gravel and dirt as low branches and twigs snagged and tore at her knee-length skirt and blue blouse.

Suddenly she was in another clearing, filled with long vines that ran across the ground and up and down the trees. Much to her horror, the vines began to move all around her, closing in on her as she let loose a terrified scream.

She once again resumed kicking at the vines grabbing onto her ankles reaching forward to pry at them. She found that she was stronger than the vines, and managed to pry one of them loose enough to get her foot free. No sooner did she set to work at the other one did the vines grab onto her free leg again though. More vines grabbed hold of her wrists, and she struggled against them, bringing her hands together close enough for them to pull each other free, only to have still more vines join in the fight, wrapping around her wrists and legs and painfully forcing her into a spread eagle position.

The vines ran all over her body, secreting an ooze that turned her blouse transparent and made her skin tingle with a strangely pleasant burning sensation. No, not vines, she realized, tentacles. She was about to be raped by a tentacle monster!

Her mind had trouble even comprehending the reality of such a thing as more of the tentacles wrapped around her midsection, lifting her struggling body into the air. Her screams came to an abrupt end as a tentacle used her open mouth as a passage into her body, causing her to choke and gag as it forced it's way down her throat, coating the passage with more of the burning tingling ooze.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.