Party Hard

by TexGuy84

Copyright© 2006 by TexGuy84

Horror Sex Story: A Succubus and an Incubus have fun at a party...

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Horror   Cheating   Humiliation   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Size   School   Transformation   .

"Hey Ben, you ready yet? C'mon! The girls are waiting!"

Ben tried for the fifth time to get his hair to stay the way he wanted it, finally giving up as his room mate shouted at him from down the hall.

"Fine, Jack, I'm ready. Are we taking my car or yours?"

"Are you planning to get blitzed tonight?"

"Not particularly."

"Well, I am, so let's take you car."

They piled into Ben's Ford Taurus and pulled out from the apartment complex's parking lot onto 7th street. Frank had been invited to a big Halloween party in town, and decided that Ben would enjoy going along. Whatever Ben had thought of the matter eventually didn't matter, as he finally agreed to go just to get Frank of his back.

"Are we getting Christy first, or Megan?"

"Well, Megan lives a few blocks from where this party's supposed to be, so we'll get Christy first."

Ben fiddled with the car radio, trying to find a station that was playing some kind of music he could stand listening to, finally deciding to leave it in Frank's capable hands.


Alex grunted, gasping desperately for air as the toned, muscular legs wrapped around his waist squeezed tighter on him, further preventing his escape.

Not that he wanted to escape from this wonderful, delicious, most pleasurable place his cock had ever been in as his grunts and gasps were muted by the feminine lips that covered his mouth, the long tongue sliding down his throat, cutting off his airflow even as her tail made it's first appearance, working it's way up from between their legs, pressing against the ring of his asshole.

Alex's eyes widened as he began to slowly realize, far too late, that something was wrong. Even as he considered trying to escape, the tip of her tail oozed out lubricating fluid, allowing it to slide in past his defenses, pushing up against the lump of his prostate as he began to experience the effects of asphyxiation. Even so, his hips continued pumping desperately in her pussy, her expert muscles milking him for every last thing he was worth. His climax, his final climax, exploded in his head, causing all conscious thought to disintegrate as he pumped his seed into her womb, his life force being absorbed by her body even as his last attempts to scream were muffled by the tongue blocking his throat.

The woman relaxed her legs, kicking the husk that used to be a virile nineteen year old boy off of her before looking over at her mate.

"How was your meal, darling?"

"Oh, it was wonderful. I love Mexican food. I trust you enjoyed yourself, Fererro?"

In response, her mate looked down at the pile of ashes that used to be the lovely girlfriend of the late Alex. She had been consumed by the fires of climax several minutes earlier, though she had been enjoying a passionate fuck with Fererro for a while before Sheanna had entered the bedroom with Alex. Each victim had been far too engrossed in their own fun to even realize the other was getting it on in the same bed!

Fererro looked thoughtfully at his lover as she glowed with the energy of her recent feeding.

"Feel like going to a party tonight?"


They had to park two blocks from the frat house, what with all the parties going on that night. They walked two by two, Jack with Megan, Ben with Christy.

"So, how long have you and Ben been dating, Christy?"

Christy glanced up at the petite, well endowed blonde for a moment before answering, trying to decide what she thought of her.

"About six months now. How about you and Jack?"

Megan looked over her shoulder as she sized up the short brunette walking behind her. The baggy white t-shirt made it difficult to determine much about her body, though the knee-length skirt did show that the girl was gifted with a set of wide hips. Complete with a pair of glasses, the girl looked like she was some sort of bookworm wallflower type.

"Little over three months. Hey, here we are."

A guy in a polo shirt who looked like he bench pressed Volkswagens as a hobby took five dollars from each of them, marking the back of each person's hand with a rubber stamp before letting them in.

"Hey, Megan, why don't you and Christy find us a place to sit down for a minute while Ben and I go get drinks?"

"No problem," perked Megan, "come find us when you have our drinks."

Not three seconds passed after Jack and Ben wandered out of sight before Megan and Christy found themselves face to pectoral with one of the most gorgeous guys they had ever seen in their lives. Bronze skin, muscles that were toned without being bulky, short luscious curly dark brown hair, and a pair of eyes so dark a shade of brown that they almost seemed black. And those eyes were looking down at two girls who had just been stopped in their tracks.

"Pardon me, but I seem to have found myself with an extra drink, would either of you like to have it?" The man held out a red plastic cup full of a dark reddish drink and smiled.

"Uhm... who are you?" Christy immediately wanted to cover her face after saying that. Of all the ways she could have asked that... why did she ask like that? She never could think of anything good to say when she got unsettled.

"The name's Fererro. And you lovely ladies are?" His smile made them want to be putty in his hands.

"Megan! I'm Megan. Oh, and this is Christy." Megan moved to place herself between Christy and Fererro, taking the offered drink and sipping it as she smiled back at him. Christy, for her part, stood there uncomfortably for a short time while Megan and this strange new man chatted back and forth, becoming very friendly with each other. Suddenly Megan and Fererro began to walk off together. Christy grabbed Megan's arm, earning a rather annoyed flushed look from Megan.

"Hey! Where are you going? Aren't we supposed to wait for the guys?"

"We're just going to talk for a minute, I'll be right back!"


Before Megan knew it, she and Fererro were in a dark bedroom, where the sounds of the party were just a dull incoherent rumble outside. She took another sip of her drink, feeling her pulse quicken, her breath deepen. Fererro said something and smiled, she smiled back. She had no idea what he was saying, and frankly didn't care anymore. Her drink was gone now, sitting on a dresser nearby as they kissed, their tongues intertwined as her passion began to overwhelm her.

His shirt was gone, revealing his amazing pecs, at some point, she had lost her blouse, and her bra soon joined it on the floor as he took one breast, then the other into his mouth, lavishing the nipples with his tongue and suckling hungrily. She was tearing off her miniskirt now, desperate to get the constricting clothing off of her so she could breathe. His pants were now on the floor, his magnificent lance in her hands, as she gently stroked up and down on it.

She was against the wall, impaled on his wonderful spear, hoisted up in the air on it as her sopping wet pussy hungrily slid down on it, the lubricating fluids allowing gravity to do the work for them. The petite blonde felt as if she was going to be split in half by the beautiful cock in her. She moaned with joy as she felt it sliding in and out of her, every vein and bump on the organ squeezing its way past every nerve ending in her vagina.

Pumping in and out, faster and faster, Fererro was like some kind of unstoppable piston engine, pounding again and again in her like a machine. She felt a warm feeling inside her nether regions begin to grow, becoming hotter, more intense, so incredibly hot, like she was burning up. Steam was coming off of her vagina as he thrusted faster and faster, but she was too far gone to notice or care. They reached their climax together, his molten seed filling her womb as her orgasmic cry of pleasure suddenly turned into one of panicked fright before she was forever silenced by the flames which engulfed her and reduced her to a pile of ashes within seconds.


Jack and Ben searched around the party in search of the girls for several minutes before they came across Christy standing alone in a corner.

"Hey, Christy, do you know where Megan went?" Megan straightened her glasses, her skin slightly flushed as she looked at Jack for a moment.

"She ran into a friend of hers, she said she'd be right back." She blinked, wondering why she said that. Christy should have told Jack that Megan had looked about ready to jump that guy's bones, but it was in her nature to not want to get someone in trouble.

"Oh, OK then. How's the party so far?" Jack looked around, wondering if he'd even be able to see the short blonde in this party before he was close enough to step on her. Ben glanced down sheepishly at his near-empty drink cup.

"Wow, I need to learn to pace myself. I'm gonna go find a bathroom; I'll be right back, OK hon?" Christy nodded silently before Ben wandered off down a side hallway to look for the restroom.

Ben hadn't made it five feet down the hall before he was stopped dead in his tracks by one of the most gorgeous redheads he'd ever seen in his life. The low-cut tank top and high-hemmed pleated skirt revealed a woman with toned muscles, flawless fair skin sprinkled with freckles, wide hips, the tastiest set of jugs he'd ever laid eyes on, and a pair of eyes that were a shade of brown so dark they were almost black.

"Hey there, Big Boy, looking for something?"

"Uhm... uhh... not really. Hi. My name's Ben." He wanted to slap himself in the forehead. That was a REAL smooth line, there. Yeah, she's gonna want to be ALL over you now. It's a wonder you manage to meet girls at all.

"Well Ben, my name's Sheanna. Hey, you want to find some place quieter to talk?"

"Uhh... sure!"


Ben found himself in a dark bedroom, where the sounds of the party were a dull incoherent rumble outside, face to face with this gorgeous vixen. They chatted about everything, they chatted about nothing. Ben wouldn't be able to remember anything that they said if you held a gun to his head.

His heart was pounding in his chest, his lungs pumping air faster and faster, as if he were about to run a race. He found his cock had become quite hard, and was becoming uncomfortable as it strained against his pant leg, restrained from rising to its full glory. Before he knew what was happening, his lips and her lips were intertwined, her tongue almost seeming to coil around his tongue as they kissed.

Ben's shirt was on the floor, his pants soon joining it there. Sheanna's top was gone, her beautiful twin pendulous breasts being thrust in his face as she gently stroked his cock with one hand while the other guided him onto a teat where he began to suckle hungrily.

Much to his pleasure and surprise, steaming hot delicious milk was squirting into his mouth, the tastiest, most satisfying milk he had ever tasted, like nothing else he knew. While she held him to her bosom, he sucked and sucked, beginning to bite harder and harder on her nipple as he demanded more and more of the wonderful hot milk. She pulled him off of her with a grunt, only to pull him down onto the other breast, where he pulled and bit, while pinching and squeezing the other nipple, causing excess milk to spill all over their bodies, coating them in the slippery white stuff.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.