A Frightful Night's Delight  - Cover

A Frightful Night's Delight

Copyright© 2006 by TexGuy84

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John returns home to find a horny demoness.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Horror   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

John woke up, lying on his back on his bed totally naked. He struggled to remember how he had gotten there, and why he was naked, when he felt that tongue again.

"Rise and shine, Slave. Are you ready to pleasure me?" The Succubus appeared between his legs, her long tongue whipping out to tug on his hardening penis. Once she had it at attention, she crawled her way up to him, dragging her soft, firm body and it's coverings up his body, teasing him. She finally straddled his torso as she looked into his eyes, mere inches away from his face. When an answer wasn't forthcoming from him, she caught his upper lip between her own lips, tugging on it insistently until he responded in kind, the kiss increasing in intensity until her snake of a tongue coiled itself around his own tongue, tugging on it insistently before exploring the back of his throat, causing him to gag. She pulled away as he coughed and made retching sounds. Finally he managed to speak.

"Who are you?"

"Didn't we cover this? I'm a succubus. But you can call me Minara if you must have a name."

"What do you want from me?"

"What I want from you, and the people you live with, is your sexual essence. Easiest way to get it is to fuck it out of you, of course. I can take a little at a time, and let you recharge to give me more, or I can take it all at once."

"What... what happens if you take it all at once?"

"Then I dispose of your lifeless husk and find another host."

"Ahh. What if I refuse?"

"You really can't."

With that, she reached down with one hand and gripping his cock, sank down onto it with her tight, hot pussy. The strong muscles within gripped his penis with tremendous force, pulsating along it, as if it were trying to suck him in further. As he was about to cum, the mouth of her vagina put a death grip on the base of his cock, stopping him from releasing. John moaned in protest and shot his hands out towards her hips, only to have them caught in her own strong grip.

"What did I say about who fucks who? Just relax and enjoy the ride." With that she began to twist and gyrate her hips around on his cock, her pussy massaging his cock as it was trapped inside. She reached down and pulled off her top, revealing small, well rounded breasts that perked up with dark brown nipples. "Now do something useful and suck on these for me, would you?" She leaned forward to offer a nipple for John's consumption, and he went to work on it, licking it, nibbling it, and suckling it as she saw fit. She would switch nipples every few minutes as she continued to hump gently on his shaft.

His hands grabbed fistfuls of the bed sheets as he neared his climax once again. This time, she didn't stop him from his release, instead jerking herself upright and humping madly as she cried out in her orgasm with him, their animal cries filing the darkness of the room around them.

However, she wasn't done this time; she climbed off him, releasing his softening penis from her love trap and lowering herself between his legs. She didn't bother to clean off his penis, there was no need, as her vagina had sucked every last drop of juice right off it as she dismounted. Instead she kissed and tongued at his perineum, inciting a moan from her slave. Before he knew what she was doing, Minara snaked her tongue into the now relaxed opening of his asshole and pushed deep inside as he cried out and moaned in surprise and uncomfortable pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.