It Cuts Both Ways - Cover

It Cuts Both Ways

Copyright© 2006 by Les Lumens

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After six months with no sex, Jackie is at the breaking point with her husband, Chris. He's keeping a secret from her - but is it what she thinks it is?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

The next morning, Chris found a pile of his clothes, and everything he needed to get ready for work in front of the bedroom door. That was a clear enough signal. He picked up his clothes and headed for the spare bathroom with a sigh.

Jackie waited until she heard him leave, and then walked out of the bedroom to make sure he was actually gone. When she saw his car absent from the garage, she went back into the bedroom, and into the master bath to grab a towel. Once she spread it out on the bed, she reached for her new best friend and slipped the toy inside her.

Several orgasms later, she cleaned the vibe with alcohol and headed for the shower. As she packed up her briefcase about an hour later, a crooked grin crossed her face. She tossed the vibrator and a small hand towel in the case.

Before she left, she wrote a quick note that said, Sleep in the spare bedroom, I'm still pissed off at you. Hanging the note on the bedroom door, she headed for work.


Chris was late home from work, but his wife's car wasn't in the garage when he pulled in. He found the note, and spent several minutes banging his head against the bedroom door. Grabbing the rest of his things from the master bath, and a few changes of clothes, he transferred them to the spare bedroom and bath.

A few lame reality shows, and a meal of takeout Chinese later, it was nine o'clock and Jackie still hadn't come home. Chris considered just waiting up for her, but decided it would probably be better to let her have the night to get over being mad at him. Maybe then, she'd listen when he explained his problem, and that he was seeing a doctor now to get it fixed.


"You want to go get a drink?"

"I'm going to stay late and catch up on some things, maybe tomorrow," Jackie replied.

Julie raised an eyebrow and said, "Well, that's a change. You didn't sound like you were blowing me off, and you've been in a better mood today. Finally get some, did we?"

Jackie frowned, "No." A crooked smile crept across her face then, and she added, "I did take your advice though."

Julie laughed, "Well, keep plenty of batteries on hand. I'm going to go get a drink, and I'm going to hold you to that promise to come out with me."

"Okay, have fun."

Four hours later, Jackie finished catching up on all her work. Actually, she had a jump on the next couple of days, for the first time in a long time. Sitting back with a satisfied smile, she switched off her computer, noticing the clock said twelve after nine. I thought it was closer to seven, she thought with surprise.

Dropping a few files into the cabinets cleared her desk. Her briefcase would be light when she went home tonight. The only thing in it now, other than a few common necessities, was her new vibrator, which was calling to her.


"Code eighty-two Roger," Joe laughed.

"You're kidding, she's at it again?"

"Come look. Oh, hell yeah, she's taking off her blouse this time. Fuck, she's got great tits. I knew they'd look even better bare. That's it; tease those little nipples, Jackie-O."

Roger shook his head, watching Jackie pick up her vibrator in one hand, while the other continued to caress her perky breasts, and tease the dark pink tips. "Her husband is a lucky mother-fucker," he muttered.

Joe snorted, "Maybe not. It's the plastic dick that's getting in that snatch, not his."

"Good point." Roger then noticed someone approaching the front of the building and harshly whispered, "Fuck, incoming."

"Goddamn rotten timing," Joe growled, quickly hiding the video window, but leaving it recording in the background. At least they'd be able to go back and see what they missed.

Roger breathed a sigh of relief. "No problem, it's just Dan, he's cool. I've had a few beers with him, started in the mail room a while back."

"You trust him?"

"Yeah, besides, I owe him one. He got my dick sucked for me by this hot little redhead the other night."

Dan waved when he walked in the door, "Hey Roger. I just forgot my gym bag. It got down to the gym and realized it wasn't in the car, wasted an hour of driving, and missed my workout. It ain't my day."

Roger waved him over, "Maybe I can turn yourluck," he said and chuckled.

Joe brought back up the video window and Dan laughed, "I know her — up on three. Jackie, is it?"

Joe nodded and said, "Yep, this is the second time too. Got the first one recorded and uploaded. You want the web address?"

"You have to ask? Damn, she's really going at it." Dan leaned in to get a closer look.

"What I wouldn't give for zoom, and sound. It looks like she's moaning up a storm," Joe lamented.

Dan asked, "You see stuff like this often?"

Roger replied, "Not like this, hell no. We get a peek at some tits every once in a while, but nothing like this."

They continued to watch as Jackie writhed through first one, and then a second orgasm. Joe glanced at his watch, "Fuck, there's no way I have enough space on my laptop hard drive to save this. We're going to have to delete the recording."

Dan stood up and shook his head, "No way. I've got gigs of free space. I'll go grab my bag and take it out to the car, and grab my laptop while I'm out there. Give me access to your FTP and I'll upload it."

Joe gave Dan a thumbs up and stopped the recording, as it was obvious that Jackie was spent. A few minutes later, they were downloading the video file to Dan's laptop, and Joe was writing down the login information for his web server.

Dan glanced over at the laptop when he sat it down in the car seat next to him in the parking lot. With a grin, he started the car, determined that he was going to get more than just a look at that chick's body.


Jackie didn't have much reason to be at work, but she certainly didn't feel like going home and dealing with her husband. He had tried to talk to her again in the morning, and her anger had flared right back up, even though she thought she was getting over it up until then. She sat browsing online auctions, hoping to find something interesting.

"Here's your mail, Ms. Boyd."

Jackie hadn't even noticed him come in the room, and started slightly upon hearing the voice.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you, Ma'am," Dan said, laying the mail in her inbox.

"It's okay, and it's Jackie. Ma'am makes me sound old and decrepit."

"You're right; you don't look anything like a Ma'am. Jackie it is then. I'm Dan. I'll get those packages. You have anything else that needs to go out?"

"No, that's it," Jackie responded, her body tingling as he bent over to pick up the packages. Damn, he has a gorgeous butt, and look at those muscles, Jackie mused. As he stood up and turned back toward her, she jerked her left hand down below the desk, hiding her wedding ring.

Something else caught her eye as Dan put the packages on his mail cart, the enormous bulge in the front of his trousers. She wondered for a minute if he was stuffing them, because that had to be one of the biggest bulges she had ever laid eyes on. After another moment of observation, she thought, It sure looks like a cock. Damn...

Dan brought over his clipboard. "Just need you to sign this."

Jackie quickly jerked off her wedding band, letting it fall into her lap. What could it hurt, letting him think she was eligible. It would be nice to have someone flirting with her, wanting her again. Picking up the pen, she signed her name on the appropriate line.

"Your handwriting is beautiful," Dan said, but he was looking at her, and not the clipboard, when he said it.

Jackie fought the flush of warmth trying to rise up in her cheeks, and her legs twitched slightly from the heat pooling between them. "Thank you," she replied with a smile.

He nodded and returned to his cart, pushing it down the hall to the next office. Julie came in almost on his heels, staring with absolutely no shame at his ass as he walked down the hall. She turned into Jackie's office and pointed in the direction he had gone, pursing her lips and shivering, before walking into the office.

"I'd love to have that male in my slot," Julie purred as she walked over and sat down. "Isn't he just delicious? You could use that bulge in his crotch for an end-table."

Jackie chuckled. "I noticed. So, you want to go get that drink tonight?"

"Sure! It's about time you got out and had some fun." Julie's eyes narrowed then and a sly smile spread across her face. "So, where's your wedding ring, hmm?"

Jackie quickly slipped her ring back on, "I just took it off for a minute."

"Yeah, sure you did. So, I'll come by and grab you when I get off. I know a great place, it's full of hot guys, and the music is great."

"Okay, I'll see you then," Jackie responded, trying to hide her embarrassment at being caught with her wedding ring off. She knew that Julie knew exactly why it was off, although her promiscuous co-worker probably made a lot more of it than it really was.


Though he'd been dreading it the whole time, Chris made the turn to the clinic now with absolutely no hesitation. Seeing Jackie come home, drunk and not wearing her wedding ring, the night before was more than enough incentive to get his problem fixed — now.

An hour later, he was on his way back to the office, prescription in hand and the first dose already taken. He prayed to any god who would listen that it would work.

There was little to do today, as the firm had just won a pair of major cases. Thus, Chris sat staring at his computer, half-dozing because he had not been sleeping well. His mind wandered back to seeing Jackie on the couch, her clothes scattered about the room. He could see her perfectly, so beautiful, and so sexy.

He was completely hard before he even realized it was happening. Shifting, his face broke out into a wide smile and he whispered, "Well, hello Mr. Happy, it's good to see you again!" He laughed then and stood up to dance a little jig around his desk.

"Uhm, Chris, you okay?"

"I'm fine, don't ask," he replied to his bewildered friend, John, who was standing in the office doorway.

Sitting back down in his chair, Chris started planning exactly how he was going to get his sex life, and his marriage, back on track.


Jackie was feeling extremely guilty. She'd taken off her wedding ring in the parking lot of the club, and she'd flirted outrageously with every guy she encountered all night. Once she woke up — and sobered up — in the morning, she felt terrible about it.

She had let Julie get to her too much. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she actually believed Chris was cheating on her, and she was subconsciously getting even. Thinking back now, she remembered her husband trying to explain what his problem was, and that she had blown him off every time.

God, I've been such a bitch, and he just keeps putting up with it. How did I ever get so lucky?

Gathering up her things, she decided to go surprise him for lunch, and try to make it up to him.


"Cynthia, you can take the rest of the day off. There's nothing to do, and I'm going to head home," Chris said to his assistant as he pulled on his jacket.

"Thank you, Mr. Boyd. If you don't mind me saying so, I think you need to relax a little, you're looking a bit bleary-eyed."

Cynthia was showing more cleavage, and more leg, than usual today. Chris' lip twitched slightly toward a smile, as his cock twitched from the sight. "I plan to," he told her.

She picked up her purse and walked out with him, pausing to admire his BMW when he reached the car. "God, that car is beautiful! I'd give anything to have one. I'd give almost anything just to take a ride in one."

Cynthia was stroking her hand across the hood of the car in a very sensual manner. She had her hips cocked off to the side, and her shoulders pulled back, pushing her large breasts out on display. The implication of what she was doing, and what she had said, was obvious. She had flirted with him a few times before, but this was the first time she had made an overt pass at him.

"Uhm, well, maybe we'll share a ride down to the courthouse some time."

"I'd love that," Cynthia said in a sultry, breathless tone.

"Okay, got to go. I'll see you the day after tomorrow," Chris said, getting out of the situation and into his car as quickly as possible. He tried to ignore the sexy tease of Cynthia's ass swaying as she walked toward her own car. He started up the Beamer and pulled out of the parking lot, turning right instead of left as he usually did. He knew a shop that sold flavored massage oil, and he thought that would be a nice touch for this evening.


Jackie sat in her car, staring in disbelief, as the blonde tart turned and followed her husband down the road. She knew what was down that way: Sex shops, porn theatres, and sleazy motels.

Her knuckles turning white on the steering wheel, Jackie clenched her teeth and thought, Julie was right! I almost ignored it and went crawling back to that son-of-a-bitch asking for forgiveness! Well, fuck him!

Slamming her Jaguar into gear, she sped away back to the office, tossing her wedding ring into the floorboard, and cursing under her breath all the way.

Anyone she didn't ignore at the office, she was snapping at. Everyone quickly decided that today was a day just to leave her alone. Jackie was so irritated, that she barely even remembered anyone who walked in. The scene played out in her head a hundred times, getting more graphic by the moment.

Julie came in to ask if she wanted to go out for another drink, and quickly retreated when Jackie answered with nothing more than a fiery stare. Pounding away on her keyboard, she wrote a thousand hateful versions of what she wanted to say to her husband, each one more vicious than the last. She kept at it for hours on end, well past normal quitting time, even once the building emptied out for the day.

A knock on the door startled her. She had closed it a couple of hours ago, not wanting any of her co-workers to irritate her by saying goodbye as they left for the day. She stood up and stomped over to the door, jerking it open.

Her eyes widened when she saw Dan standing outside the door, dressed in tight workout clothes. His well-defined muscles stood out beneath the shirt, a perfect six-pack and a powerful chest. The bulge between his legs was even more evident than it was normally in his work pants. Jackie actually felt her mouth watering as she looked at him, and wetness was certainly gathering elsewhere as well.

"Hey, I dropped my wallet somewhere today, and I'm trying to retrace my steps to find it. Mind if I come in and look?"

Jackie tore her eyes away from his body and said, "Oh, sure, come in." He walked in to the office, and Jackie closed the door, leaning up against it to watch the play of his ass beneath the tight cloth. A sharp jolt of pleasure shot from her sex up through her body as he bent down to pick up something from under her desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.