The Best Policy - Cover

The Best Policy

Copyright© 2006 by Knight of Passion

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Has Professor Lucas Wainwright finally met his match?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa  

By five o'clock on a cold winter's afternoon, the interior of St. Stephen's was warm, welcoming, and filled with any number of partially-inebriated students celebrating the imminent end of the university term. Over the muted thump of the music, voices were raised in convivial chatter, punctuated by laughter and the occasional squeal of delight or excitement.

Lucas ducked through the low doorway into the main bar, unbuttoning his heavy winter coat and pulling his snow-spotted scarf from around his neck. Looking around the crowded interior, it took him only a moment to find Nancy. The dark-haired girl was alone in a booth opposite the main bar, sipping a honey-coloured drink which doubtless contained far more sugar than alcohol. Feeling the need to stiffen his resolve, Lucas stopped at the bar and ordered a large brandy. From the relative safety of the bar, he watched Nancy through hungry eyes, devouring every curve of her impossibly nubile body. In his long history of seduction, he had never encountered a girl who spoke to his desires on such a powerful, instinctive level. Perhaps it was that frisson of danger which had driven him to meet her; that, or the blatant promise of more mind-blowing sex.

A moment of silent contemplation passed, and the barman delivered the brandy. Lucas passed across a five-pound note, waved away the change, and steeled himself. The girl was under his skin, he knew, but he couldn't find the strength to turn away and leave. Instead, he strolled across the crowded bar and touched her lightly on the shoulder.

"Miss Spencer?"

"You can probably call me Nancy now, you know," she replied, looking up at him with a welcoming smile. An image flashed through Lucas' mind: this delightful creature on her knees by his desk, feasting eagerly on his thick cock while he coolly arranged a re-sit for her Psychology examination.

"Well then, it's nice to see you again, Nancy."

"You too, Professor."

He smiled at the polite formality of her tone and sat down opposite her. "Call me Lucas, please."

She eyed him over the rim of her glass and smiled wickedly. "No, I think I prefer calling you Professor. It reminds me that this is... what was the word you used? 'Improper'?"

"Indeed," said Lucas heavily, then chuckled. "I enjoyed this afternoon."

"Good. Me too. Want to do it again?"

"You're very forthright," Lucas observed wryly, taking a long slow sip of his brandy. "Do you have a lot of sex?"

"No more than you do," replied Nancy cheekily, "seducing your female students and fucking them for better grades, indeed!"

"It's not quite that simple -"

"No, don't be offended, I think it's a great idea. Do you make them beg for it before you fuck them, Professor?"

"No," replied Lucas. "They're willing partners. It's a fair exchange."

"Hm," murmured Nancy thoughtfully, sipping her drink. "I would have thought that making the little sluts want it was the best bit."

"In what way?" Lucas asked, his curiosity piqued by this relentlessly perverted young woman.

Nancy swirled her straw in her drink, then licked a droplet from the end. "You know," she said at length, "making them hungry for you, making them beg for you even as they're disgusted with themselves for being little whores. Sounds like fun to me."

"Well, I wouldn't know," replied Lucas with a light chuckle, trying to conceal the desire the girl's words had ignited in him. "I coerce no-one."

"Would you like to?" asked Nancy suddenly, tilting her head to one side in a girlish gesture.

"Who?"

"Never mind that - would you like to manipulate someone into fucking you, Professor? Will you make her hate herself and beg for your cock at the same time?"

Lucas swirled the brandy in his glass, and took another long, reflective sip. There had been so many girls over the long years of his academic career; virgins and sluts and everything between. "Yes," he said at length. "Yes, I think I'd enjoy that."

"Great," said Nancy, swallowing the last of her drink and getting to her feet. "Come on."

"I thought I was supposed to buy you a drink -" Lucas protested feebly. The girl was unstoppable.

"Later," Nancy said with a winning smile. "Professor, If it's a choice between booze and fucking, I know which one I'd rather have."

There was nothing Lucas could say to that. "Where are we going?" he asked, getting to his feet and finishing off the brandy, bemused by the girl's energy and enthusiasm.

"Back to my flat. There's someone there you just have to meet." Without a word, Nancy skipped out of the bar, and Lucas followed afterward, struggling into his long winter coat.

Out on the streets, the snow had worsened, and the energetic brunette clutched Lucas' arm as he led her to the faculty car-park. He held open the passenger door of his classic Jaguar as she scrambled inside, then ran around to the driver's side, fumbling with the handle with his cold-numbed fingers.

Once inside, the elderly heater turned to full, they drove quickly through the darkening streets. Nancy navigated in the haphazard manner of the habitual pedestrian, until they finally arrived at a row of large town houses from the early part of the 20th century which had been converted into apartments. Without a word, Nancy climbed out of the car and ran up a short path, opening the door and beckoning at Lucas to follow her. Locking the Jaguar securely, and wondering what exactly he had wandered into, Lucas obliged.

From a wide, airy hall, they climbed a staircase to the second floor, arriving at another door. Nancy slid her key into the lock, turned around to kiss Lucas passionately on the lips, then pushed the door open. "Follow my lead," she whispered, then stepped inside.

Lucas followed uncertainly, and found himself in a large, high-ceilinged lounge. Two large bay windows looked out onto the snowy streets, and between them was a wide-screen TV with an impressively modern-looking DVD player and media center beneath it. Opposite this was a large comfortable-looking couch flanked by low coffee tables.

The sole occupant of the room was a young woman in her late teens. Lucas instinctively inclined his head, an archaic gesture somehow fitting in the presence of this regal, elegant girl. Her blonde hair, almost white in the artificial light of the apartment, hung well past her shoulders, cut in a simple style that did nothing to hide her beauty. Her eyes were large and icy blue, her cheekbones high and pronounced. She was, with no word of exaggeration, one of the most astonishingly beautiful women Lucas had ever laid eyes upon. She stood up quickly, revealing a lithe, willowy body.

"Hello?" she said hesitantly. Her accent, the deep resonant tones of Eastern Europe, was thick but undeniably attractive. "Nancy, who is this?"

"Hi, Katya. This is Professor Wainwright, of the university's disciplinary board. Professor, this is Katya Verovshkaya, an exchange student from the University of Moscow."

"A pleasure to meet you, Miss Verovshkaya," Lucas said charmingly, taking her slender hand in his own and holding her gaze for a long moment.

"And to meet you, Professor," replied Katya uncertainly. "Are you a friend of Nancy?"

Unsure of the correct response, Lucas glanced at the mischievous brunette, who tried to look sombre. "Not exactly," she said heavily. "Like I said, Professor Wainwright's with the disciplinary board. He's, uh - he's here on business."

Katya's eyes widened further, and for a moment Lucas thought that she would flee. "Why is disciplinary board visiting us?"

Nancy sighed. "He found out about Saturday," she said, here eyes downcast. "Didn't you, Professor?"

"I certainly did," Lucas agreed, wondering again what Nancy's plan was.

"H-how?" Katya stammered, her face ashen.

"Men can sense these things, Kat," Nancy said softly. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know this was going to happen."

"What? You didn't know what would happen?" Katya demanded.

"The University has a very strict rule against... against this sort of thing," Nancy explained, glancing fearfully at Lucas. He had to bite back a smile. If nothing else, the girl was a natural for the Drama Club. "If Professor Wainwright tells the discipline board that we did - you know, those things we did - then we might be expelled."

"Expelled? No, it cannot - I am not of be expelled!" Katya wailed, her English collapsing under the strain of Nancy's revelation. "I cannot be go home, Nancy, please!"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry," Nancy said miserably. "But unless Professor Wainwright tells the board we did nothing wrong, then we don't have a choice."

Katya looked at Lucas desperately, her eyes full of tears. "What will you say, Professor? What will you tell board?"

"Well, that depends," Lucas said patiently. "Before I can compile a report, I'll need to have more information. Why don't you tell me exactly what happened on Saturday night?"

"You don't know what happened?" Katya asked, her expression brightening. "Is only rumour or -"

"I do know," Lucas corrected her severely, "but if you tell me what happened, then I will be able to tell the board that you co-operated fully with my investigation. Do you understand? Honesty is the best policy, Katya, believe me."

The pretty Russian girl nodded mutely, her eyes fixed on the floor. Over her head, Nancy grinned at Lucas and licked her lips salaciously. "Why don't we make ourselves comfortable?" Lucas suggested, choosing a heavy wing-back chair by the window. Nancy sat demurely on the couch, her contrition almost theatrical, and Katya sat next to her. "Now, perhaps we can start at the beginning. Nancy, why don't you give me a little background?"

"Well," Nancy said thoughtfully, "I suppose the story starts two months ago when I moved in. I've always been a good girl, but right from the start I thought that Katya was really sexy." Katya raised her gaze questioningly, and Nancy did an excellent imitation of an embarrassed giggle. "Well, I did. Blonde girls are so... you know, Professor. Yummy. Anyway, I didn't want to get in trouble, so I hoped that nothing would happen between us. Then, on Saturday night, I arrived home from the bar about eleven and Katya was - well, she was..."

"What?"

Nancy looked at Katya, and said, "You'd better tell him."

Katya shifted uncomfortably in her seat, and looked out of the window. "I was... undressed, Professor. In here."

"Why were you undressed in the lounge, Katya?" asked Lucas gently.

"Nancy left -" she began, then paused. "Nancy went out and there was a DVD in the... in the machine."

"What sort of DVD?" Lucas asked.

"Girls," Katya said, her cheeks burning with the shame of her admission. "Girls making sex."

"Having sex," Lucas corrected absently. "I see. And you were aroused by this DVD?"

"Yes," Katya replied.

"And you were... what, masturbating?"

"Masturbating," Katya repeated, then added a word in Russian. "Yes. I am sorry, Professor, but -"

Lucas raised a hand, and the blonde girl fell silent. "So you were naked when Nancy returned from her evening out, and you were masturbating in front of a pornographic DVD - I assume the DVD was pornographic, Nancy?"

"I should bloody well hope so," muttered the brunette, then hid a smile and nodded. "Uh, I mean, yes, Professor. It was called Hot Nasty Girls Fucking. Number seven, I think."

"Well, the contents of this DVD may well be relevant to my investigation," mused Lucas. "After all, if the girls on the screen were particularly 'hot' or 'nasty', it might go some way to explaining your subsequent behaviour, Katya. Do you have the DVD right now?"

"I do," said Nancy, jumping to her feet. "I'll get it."

She ran from the room, and Katya gave Lucas an embarrassed look. "Professor," she said, her voice thick with fear and shame, "I did not mean to break rule. I did not know it was unallowed for girl to make sex."

Lucas summoned up every scrap of his natural authority and shook his head sadly. "Ignorance of the law," he intoned, "is not an excuse, Miss Verovshkaya."

"Here it is," announced Nancy, re-entering the room with a tattered DVD case in hand. She knelt by the television, popped open the case, and put the silver disc into the player. A moment later, and the screen was filled with the image of a busty blonde woman in her mid-thirties in the hot rush of an orgasm. The camera moved down her heaving, trembling body to reveal a nubile teenage girl in what appeared to be the remains of a Catholic school-girl uniform. Strapped to the schoolgirl's groin was an enormous rubber phallus that she was slamming repeatedly into the busty woman's drooling sex, all to a soundtrack of groans, moans and hissed exhortations to fuck "harder, faster, deeper". Lucas, no stranger to hardcore pornography, shifted in his seat and glanced at Nancy. This was hard, visceral, nasty fucking at it's most invasive. Katya refused to look at the screen except in short bursts, and her cheeks burned with shame and humiliation, while Nancy was watching with a cool fascination, her hard nipples clearly visible through her thin shirt. Content to let the damning evidence do it's job, Lucas watched with mounting excitement as the schoolgirl was forced to pound the older woman's willing pussy as her partner moaned thrilling encouragements about "filling her mommy's cunt". One vocal orgasm followed another, until, as the teen girl was lustily watching the blonde suck her own juices from the immense rubber dildo, Nancy reached over and stopped the DVD. "That was the bit she was watching," the brunette explained contritely. "The bit where the older woman was sucking the strap-on. It's my favourite bit too, actually."

"Is that true, Katya?" asked Lucas gravely. "Were you masturbating while the actress in the film sucked the prosthetic penis?"

"Yes," Katya confessed, her eyes downcast.

"I see. And what happened next? Katya?" he pressed, when no answer was forthcoming.

"Nancy came into room and asked what I was doing. I was ashamed, Professor - no-one had ever seen me undressed until Nancy, and to be caught doing... what I was doing, I was ashamed."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.