My Mom's Fuzzy Heart - Cover

My Mom's Fuzzy Heart

Copyright© 2006 by cmsix

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jacob has his eyes on Holly, and lust in his heart, but Holly's his Mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew  

What, me sleepy; you can forget that. I was just resting on top of Aunt Jenny, with one of her nipples in my mouth. Then I remembered her nipples were smaller than Mom's, even though her titties were a little bigger.

"Mom, why are your nipples bigger than Jenny's, while her breasts are a little bigger than yours?"

"You."

"Huh?"

"You sucked mine all out of shape, when you were breast feeding," she said, and laughed.

"Out of shape, they're not out of shape, I like them fine, even if I am sucking on Aunt Jenny's right now," I said, and Jenny trembled a little.

"God, I'm getting hot again, listening to him discussing our nipples and whose he's sucking at the moment," Jenny said.

"I haven't come unhot all night, and I think it's high time he did a little sucking on mine, even if they are bigger," Mom told her.

"I can deal with that, lets take the covers back to our bed and then get in," I said, feeling my dick finding interest again.

"Oh, that too, our bed. I guess he's been sleeping with you every night," Jenny said.

"Of course, and where do you think you'll be sleeping when you move in?" Mom asked her.

"I don't care if he never lets me sleep, as long as he keeps me awake with that big dick, shit, Holly, I'm in love."

"Join the club sissy, I was in love before he put that thing up me, and it's even stronger now. I couldn't wait until he got it up you too, I knew how you'd feel about it, after you got a taste," Mom said, and then she giggled.

I got off my aunt and then lifted her in my arms. She tried the same thing Mom had, telling me I didn't have to carry her, and I gave her the same answer.

"I'm trying to save your strength Jenny, I promise that you're going to need it soon."

"He means it too. I hope you've learned to give a good blow job, I never have," Mom said.

"I'll teach you, all it takes is a little patience and a lot of tender sucking care," Jenny said, as I carried her toward the bed.

"Wait there, Mom, I'll be right back for you."

My boner was already growing again, after the blowjob discussion. Just thinking about my dick, stuffed into Jenny's face, put lead in my pencil. I carried her to the bed and was glad that Mom already had the sheets turned back. I set her on the far side.

"I'll be right back with Holly, and you can watch me fuck her," I promised.

Mom had bunched up the coverlet and grabbed the pillows, but she hadn't tried to move with them. I was happy that she'd done what I said, it gave me a little thrill somehow, and I decided to tell her so.

"I'm glad that you waited, like I asked."

"It didn't sound like you were asking. I may not be very experienced with men, but I do have sense enough to mind one, when I know he's about to fuck me senseless, in only a few minutes," she said, smiling widely.

"I'm beginning to like your new attitude."

"It's a good thing too, I might need to keep you close for the next twelve to twenty years. We won't know for sure for three or four more days," she said, still smiling.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what I told you about the first time you were plowing my furrow, with that big rod. We've been fucking like bunnies all week, and haven't used a bit of protection. You could be well on your way to fatherhood already," she said, kissing me as I picked her up.

"I'd forgotten all about that," I said, sheepishly.

"I guess the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree after all," she said.

"Huh."

"Your father forgot all about that too," she said, and giggled this time.

I couldn't help it, I had to laugh too, and after I thought about it a few more seconds, I laughed even harder.

"Now what's so funny?" Mom asked.

"I wonder if Gramps will make me marry you?" I asked, and laughed even more.

Mom lost it too then and she was still laughing when I laid her down beside Jenny.

"What are you two laughing about," Jenny asked.

We couldn't tell her for a while, but finally Mom got hold of herself.

"I was just reminding, Jacob, that we'd been at it hammer and tongs all week without any protection, and that he might be a father already. We were laughing so hard because he asked me, if I thought Daddy would make him marry me," Mom told her, and then they both broke up again and I did too.

We must have laughed for five minutes. Every time one of us would get control of ourselves, we'd look at one of the other two and burst out again. Finally Jenny got her breath back.

"We may have to move to Utah and join the Mormons then," she said.

"I thought that you were on the pill," Mom said, snapping her head around to look directly at Jenny.

"No, I quit them two months after Daddy invited Robert to leave," Jenny said.

"When are you due to start?" Mom asked her.

"Ten days," she said and then they both howled with laughter again.

Of course, I had no idea what any of that meant, I especially didn't realize how dangerously close the time table was. I didn't laugh nearly as hard this time though, and I quit a lot quicker than they did. Mom noticed it after a minute.

"Jacob, don't worry about it, I've already proved that I can raise a child without the help of a man, and I'm sure that Jenny can do as good a job as me. You won't be stuck with us, even if we're both pregnant," she said, kissing me tenderly.

"That isn't it Mom, I'm just sorry that I took such a careless attitude about maybe ruining your life and Jenny's life," I said.

"You wouldn't be ruining my life, and I doubt that Jenny thinks having a baby would ruin hers. You were a joy to raise, and you've been a bigger joy for the last week. I wouldn't trade a second of the time I've had with you for any other man's company.

"It wouldn't surpri... No, I'll let her tell you what she thinks about it. Tell him what you think about maybe getting pregnant, Jenny," Mom said.

"Jacob, nothing would make me happier than having your baby. I'm old enough now to want one pretty bad, but I knew two months after I married Robert that I didn't want one with him, that's why I was on the pill. And I won't try to tie you down to an old woman, if I do get pregnant," she said.

"But won't it break Gramps and Granny's heart?" I asked.

"How sad do they look when you go over to see them? For that matter, neither of us would have to tell him it was your baby. I'd want to though," Mom said.

"Me too, I'd be dying to tell them, but I wouldn't if you wanted it that way," Jenny said.

"I just don't understand."

"Daddy would be so happy he'd probably piss his pants, if he thought that you had gotten us pregnant, he doesn't put much stock in what he calls 'That ridiculous incest taboo, ' none at all in fact," Mom said.

"Did he ever..."

"No, dammit, he wouldn't hear of it and we both tried, I've begged him," Jenny said.

"Me too."

"Then why..."

"Who knows, he's just that way. He always tried to tell me that it was out of respect for mother, but I know she feels the same way about incest that he does. He just didn't want to for some reason," Mom said.

"Why do you think he'd be so happy to know I was doing it then?" I asked.

"He's told me more than once that you were the only man good enough for me," Jenny said, in a quiet little voice.

"Damn, he's told me that same thing and I always thought he just meant as my son. I wonder if he's secretly hoped this would happen all along," Mom said.

"You can't out guess Daddy, he's a wily old fox. I do know that he wouldn't say an unkind word if we called him up right now and told him that Jacob had just finished with me and was starting on you," Jenny said.

"You're probably right, but I'm not sure that I have the nerve to do it, at least until Jacob has finished with me again," Mom said, and giggled.

My dick had gone down during what was a serious discussion for me, but it was climbing right back up, now that Mom and Jenny had let me know it wasn't that serious after all. I pulled Mom to me and kissed her soundly, as I took a titty in each hand and started thumbing her nipples.

She was through giggling at once and more than willing to get into the swing of incest with her baby boy, and I was really happy about that. She pushed me over onto my back and lay on me, wiggling and squirming and generally lighting my fire again.

Aunt Jenny didn't stay down long either; she was kissing around on my neck and ear and trying to reach down to get a hold on my dick. I was glad when she found what she was looking for.

I wanted to keep up with what Jenny was doing, but with Mom's titties so close and her lips locked onto mine, it just wasn't possible. I realized at once what one of the benefits of a mirrored ceiling might be, especially for multi-partner sex.

Twenty-five or so seconds later, I couldn't have given a rat's ass about looking at Jenny, no matter how pretty she was, how big her titties were or how fine her ass, because someone sucked my dick into their mouth about then, and I could tell that they knew exactly what they were doing with it.

It had to be Jenny, because Mom's mouth was occupied on mine, and I knew right away that she hadn't been making an idle brag about knowing how to suck on a dick. Her tongue was making hundred mile per hour laps around my dickhead, and the suction she was putting on made it feel like it would burst, soon.

I wanted to push my hips up and get more of my dick into her mouth, but when I tried, she raised her head enough to foil that trick. She was taking it in slowly, deeper and deeper as she went along, but she had her own pace. I decided to let her do her own magic for the time being, and I put my full attention back onto Mom.

I had to have some nipple play and so I broke the kiss and latched onto one of them. Mom didn't mind, but I nearly laughed, when she reached back to take hold of my Johnson and put her hand in Jenny's face instead; she was surprised and more than a little bit.

She strained her neck into a twist, trying to get an eyeful of Jenny's technique and it nearly pulled the nipple out of my mouth. To bring her back into focus, in the here and now of the upcoming fuzz bumping, I slipped a hand off one titty and pushed it down in among her pubes, finding her clit right away, and giving it a little flick.

Jenny had my balls cupped in one of her hands now, as I slid a finger up into mommy's fire pit. Aunty played with my nuts with her fingers, while she kept up the dick sucking. I pumped my finger in Mom for a couple of minutes, but she was plenty wet enough, so I grabbed one of Jenny's ass cheeks and started tugging her toward me with my weak grip on it.

She resisted for a few seconds, but then she let my dick pop out of her mouth and gave it a kiss on the tip right at the last. She turned around and laid out right up against my side, pressing her titties into me and reaching to suck on my earlobe.

"You're going to fuck my sister now, aren't you?" she asked, in a breathless voice.

"Yes, I am, Aunt Jenny, yes I am."

She shivered all over at that and went back to nipping my earlobe while her hand played on my chest.

I took hold of Mom's waist and moved her back toward my dick. She caught on at once, raising her hips and getting in position to hide my weenie, up her. It was bliss as my dickhead parted her wet pussy lips and heaven as she lowered her tight tunnel around me. I managed to keep still and let her set the pace all the way down.

Good God, her tight pussy felt good, and she didn't need any hints from Jenny about its inner workings. She seemed to stroke and pet my dick with it, even though I know that isn't possible. It was so good though, and looking up at her beautiful face, fat titties and feeling her soft ass settled down on me just made me weak.

Jenny had noticed the vacant space on my upper body and she quickly put her titties and the rest of herself into it, leaning over to squash her twins into my chest and latch her sweet, dick sucking mouth onto my lips. She was a hellacious kisser too.

Mom was just getting up a good head of steam for her locomotion, raising and lowering her delightful ass slowly but surely. I flashed on one of the stories I'd read and I could feel my dick throb inside Mom, while Aunt Jenny's tongue was doing wonderful things in my mouth.

I broke our kiss to whisper in her ear.

"Jenny, I need to practice licking pussy, would you sit on my face?"

"I'll do anything you want me to do, and that sounds like fun. You know that it'll leave Holly and me facing each other don't you?" she asked.

"The thought had crossed my mind," I said.

"You nasty little devil, you want us to kiss and feel up each other don't you?"

"As a matter of fact, yes," I said, smiling.

"Your wish is my command, Holly's too."

She raised and straddled me, facing Mom. Just before her lovely ass blocked my vision, I could see a smile spread over Mom's face. Then there was a pussy in my face; a hot wet pussy, and I started licking it.

"Hi, sissy, whatcha doing?" Jenny asked, with a little girl's voice.

"Just riding Jacob's pony, it's fun, what're you doing?" Mom asked, slipping into little girl mode too.

"I'm riding Jacob's tongue, wanna kiss some?"

"Jacob wants us to, doesn't he? He's so nasty, but it'll be fun too," Mom said, and then their little game was over as they came together above me.

I was really wishing for some mirrors now, but I'm not sure they would have helped. The view out from under Jenny's pussy wasn't really a wide-angle shot. I was having a ball down there though. I loved the taste of her pussy, as much as Mom's, and it felt so hot and sexy with her thighs on me.

I must have been doing a good job, or else kissing on Mom was winding her up, but Jenny started squirming her pussy around on my face, smearing her love oil all over it. I reached up with both arms to see if I could get hold of anyone's titties, and I didn't have any trouble.

I guess they had their arms around each other, because all four titties were unattended. I teased a nipple for each of them and after a minute or two; I switched breasts. Mom had me getting close now and I could tell that she was right there with me. I reached for Jenny's clit with my tongue and when I found it, her ass shifted gears too.

As I whipped her clitty with my tongue, I saw one of her hands reach down to tickle Mom's. That was the beginning of the end of this fuck and it was wrapped up in seconds. Jenny's finger set Mom off and when she went, her pussy took a death grip on my dick. I shot my hips up and started blowing come, and I got Jenny's clit with my lips and sucked hard on it.

They both screamed but I couldn't make a sound, since I was busy sucking. In only a few seconds they crumpled down on me and I loved it. Female flesh was within easy reach, no matter which way I groped.

A few minutes later they'd caught their breath and snuggled up to lay beside me, one on each side. I spent a minute wondering if life could get any better and then drifted off to sleep.

I woke the next morning with my dick in Mom's mouth, while Jenny was coaching her on the blowjob. She must have given her some classroom instruction first, because Mom was already a lot better at it. When she swallowed my dickhead, and kept it down, licking the underside of my shaft all the while, I blew off, moaning loudly.

"How was that?" Jenny asked.

"Great," I said, pulling her down for a kiss.

I pulled Mom to me too, and gave her a thorough kissing, and then we all headed for the shower. It was tight, but we managed to all get in, and a good time was had by me.

They fixed some breakfast next and I was glad because I was starved. After we finished eating we went back to Jenny's apartment and started packing. We didn't try to move any of her furniture, but we got most of her clothes and a lot of the other stuff.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.