Exams - Cover

Exams

Copyright© 2006 by Siraj Ahmed

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It is about a mother and her son where the mother helps her son to study for the exams by staying close to him. Gradually the scene changes and if you read the story you will enjoy it. Happy reading

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

Next morning there was a change in the appearance of his mother. The sari was replaced by a negligee. Shobha had seen that her body was well covered as she had put on a veil over it. Rahul was pleased to see the change, as whenever his mother came under the sunlight the impression of her voluptuous body was clearly visible.

Shobha had not realized this. She had dressed up in negligee as it freed her movements and was light on her. Rahul's eyes had a field day ogling over his mother's features. At one stage Shobha was curious as Rahul did not speak to her and as she suddenly turned to face him, she saw his eyes were glued over her back.

She could feel his stare and this made her heart beat a leap and felt the warmness creeping over her body. She stepped into the kitchen to avoid her son learning about her and when she came back she was recomposed.

Rahul after finishing his breakfast and washing his hands took hold of the material of his mother's veil and as he wiped his hands with it, the veil slid down from his mother's body exposing her rich breasts ensconced in the thin material of the negligee to his gaze.

Rahul was embarrassed as his actions disrobed his mother and uttering 'sorry' he ran out.

Shobha smiled at his discomfort and shaking her head and steadying her dress she went back to her chores.

By the time Rahul returned home from college, his mother had changed over to her usual sari but the sari she had draped on her body had a tantalizing effect on him. It was peach colored one which went very well on her figure. For a few seconds Rahul stood looking at her and his stare again made his mother get excited.

Rahul on reaching his room for wash took his own time to come out. He had locked himself in the bathroom, wondering at his mother's mode of dressing. He was in two minds. He did not know whether she was tempting him or was acting just casual. As he made up his mind to try to be a little bold and find out for himself, he came down.

After having his supper as he was working out over the math problems, his mother entered. This time her hair was in plaits and this mis-fired all his calculations. He felt sad and dejected. He diverted his attention to his studies and when he felt his mother sit next to him and hug him, he has elated.

Carrying out his math's assignments as he tried to nudge his elbow over his mother's thighs it slipped and got lodged between the v of her thighs. He immediately jerked his elbow away as he felt her hot thighs and said 'oh! Sorry.'

Shobha hugged him closer saying its okay.

This prompted Rahul to face her and on seeing a smiling face, he put his hand on her head and said 'why is your hair plaited?'

'Do you want to it to be loose, ' she asked softly? 'I like your hair to be untied and loose, ' he replied.

'Do you like to untie them, ' she questioned?

Rahul bowed his head in the way of answering her.

As soon as Shobha saw her son bow his head, she slid across and pushing her back she wedged her body on to his chest and lifting her head up said 'please'.

Rahul was wonderstruck by this act. Feeing his mother rest her back to his chest and seeing her plaited hair in front his face he felt aroused. He lifted his hands and holding her plaits he slowly untied them and when her hair was set loose, he nuzzled his face into it and inhaled deeply.

'Do you like its fragrance so much, ' asked his mother.

'I love it, ' he said pushing his head deeper into her thick curls.

Feeling his face dig deeper into her curls, his mother plastered her back on to his chest and let out a soft moan.

Rahul was excited on seeing his mother squirm and moan softly. Instinctively he put his hands over her shoulders and having a grip on them, he nuzzled his face in her hair and making way he kissed the nape of her neck.

Shobha's body trembled on feeling him kiss on the nape of her neck and in response she lifted her hands and held his head hard. This emboldened Rahul and taking cue from his mother he slid his hands under her arms and tried to caress her arm pits which were fully covered by her blouse.

This move tickled Shobha and feeling her son trying to caress the hair under her armpits she straightened herself and gently removing his hands from under her armpits said 'later.'

As soon as she uttered the word 'later' she felt shocked as in one way it meant that she was game for it. Thinking it over she felt she had unknowingly accepted her son's move to caress her armpits. Though it was totally wrong she let go off it there.

Rahul on the other hand was overjoyed to hear her words and he mentally pictured caressing her bare armpits. He felt delighted and impulsively kissed his mother on her cheeks.

All this had aroused his mother and hugging her son she said 'now go back to your studies.'

This prompted Rahul to be deeply engrossed in his studies and when after an hour or so as he got up, his mother standing in front of him hugged and kissed him goodnight.

Today's action had gone a shade ahead of what both of them had thought off. Both were pleased with the outcome of it. Shobha for one felt delighted as her closeness made her son work hard in his studies and for Rahul it was like sailing on cloud nine.

The next morning Shobha was up early preparing breakfast and after setting the table she saw him coming down and sit on the dinning table with a book in this hand. Today was the first day of his examination.

Seeing her son absorbed in the book prompted Shobha to sit beside him and feed him. As she was feeding him, which she often used to do, many a times her fingers felt the warm wetness of his mouth which invigorated her.

She kept feeding him and once even pushed her fingers into his mouth. Rahul loved all this and without giving a hint he had opened his mouth wide for her fingers to penetrate his mouth.

As he finished his breakfast he took one spoonfull of food and looking up at his mother he reciprocated her actions. Shobha very gladly accepted it and as she got up from the table she felt his hand brushing her thighs as he wiped his hand on her sari.

Feeling his fingers on her thighs, Shobha to tease her son a little said 'now don't pull out my sari.'

On seeing his mother tease him, Rahul was thrilled and in a reflex he jerked her sari a little.

'You devil' cried Shobha and smiling at him said 'enough, now please go.'

Rahul went to the college elevated and wrote his exams with ease.

When he returned home a bit late after meeting his professor to discuss some problems, he saw his mother waiting impatiently for him. This brought much joy to him and coming in he hugged his mother and said 'I have done well in the exams.'

It was but natural for his mother to kiss him on hearing the news but the kiss which was intended for the cheek slipped a shade down and landed on the edge of Rahul's lips. Rahul stood shocked on having felt his mother's lips brush his and before he could come out of it, he saw his mother hurrying to the kitchen.

As his mother strode into the kitchen in a hurry the impressions of her voluptuous buttocks were clearly visible from her sari. Rahul after having captured an eye full of her heavy buttocks juggling in the sari went to his room with a hard on.

Shobha did not come to his room at the usual time but was late. She had to regain some strength before coming in and when she did so, she did not find Rahul at the desk but saw him perched on the sofa.

Rahul was reclining on the sofa as he had completed his math's papers which required him to sit before the desk but now as he only had to read for the other subjects he was resting on the sofa.

Shobha silently made her way to the sofa and sat down a few spaces away from him. Rahul sensing his mother hesitate, sat still for some time and when he saw her inching towards him, he turned to face her.

Both of them smiled and this brought much relief to them. It was Shobha who started the conversation by asking 'what exam do you have tomorrow.'

'Its science Mom' replied Rahul.

'How are your preparations going on' asked his mother?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.