Snippets - Natalia (or How I Seduced A Submissive Slut)

by RitalinUnderdose

Copyright© 2006 by RitalinUnderdose

True Story Sex Story: What would you do if you were young and horny and some college girl answered your ad for a sex slave?

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School   .

I was horny.

That's my only excuse.

sigh

It was the mid 90's. Around the summer of '94 I think. The web was just starting - hadn't really gotten popular yet. Most socializers were college kids that used bbs's pretty much like the modem based bbs's that came after "War Games", that came after CB, that came after... What did they use before CB radio?

Oh, and Usenet.

So it had been all too long since I'd gotten laid. I had just read the "Sleeping Beauty" series by Anne Rice, well, the good parts, anyway. Like I said. I was horny.

So I placed an ad on Usenet, not really expecting an answer. I think the group I put it in was, um, alt.sex.personals.bondage. Well, like I said, I had just read Beauty, and... Well, I was horny. I don't recall exactly what I wrote, but it was along the lines of "Attractive female wanted to re-enact certain scenes from the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice, rsvp to unternehmen2001@yahoo.com. (Yes, I know Yahoo came later. I don't remember what email system I used back then, and on the off chance some adventurous girl reading this story might like to... )

So I got like four responses.

The first was from a lass named "Eagle". Well, Eagle sounded a little masculine, so I fingered the email account and the name that returned was Chris something or other. So, I emailed back and said, on the off chance you're a girl using a male identity for some reason, fine - just let me know... but if you're really a guy, you're barking up the wrong tree. No answer.

The second and third didn't respond when I wrote back.

The fourth. Paydirt.

Her name was Natalia. Or something close to that. She was a Brandeis girl! We wrote back and forth in email, and used chat (sort of like an early version of IM, for you youngsters reading this). She was... adventurous all right. She wanted to be dominated. I read up on the subject, reviewed my Beauty books and winged it. I remember once, on chat - I was at work, she was at the "common" computers somewhere at the school. I told her to remove her panties while she was at the computer. She asked how in hell she was supposed to do that without attracting attention. I told her - that's your problem. Do it. OK, I went a little overboard, but, I hesitate to remind you... I was horny.

So a little while passed and she messaged back that she had done it. I asked her if she had anything on hand that I could put in her cunt. I actually don't like that word, I prefer pussy, but it seemed like a "cunt" kind of a moment.

She found a Chapstick, and inserted it at my command. Not sure how good it felt, but the idea that I was remote controlling a girl 20 miles away was pretty hot to me! She later told me it had melted by the time she got back to her room.

Well anyway, we went back and forth and finally decided to meet. We decided that I would pick her up at Brandeis; we would go out for a bite and see how things went. I gave her a description of my car and a time. I ordered her to shave her cunt and be prepared for a kinky time.

So I arrived at the appointed time and parked. Sweated. Waited. A girl with a fantastic body appeared and walked toward my car. She smiled at me and walked past. A not so fantastic body finally approached and said she was Natalia. Not so fantastic, maybe a little heavy, but on the other hand, I'm not Mel Gibson (can't say Tom Cruise anymore - nobody likes him!), and I could be a little on the larger side, too. I said could be.

She got in. We drove to a place I had gone to often a few years back and had a reputation for outstanding specialty coffee. Well, they had changed hands and apparently nobody went there for the coffee anymore. For good reason.

We departed and went to an Ice Cream place nearby that had a weekly car meet (I was driving a classic Mustang at the time). But, it seems that custom had faded, or maybe just moved to another night.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.