Sybian - Cover

Sybian

by JAX

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Romantic Sex Story: She was only wearing a pair of knickers and suspender belt underneath; her superb breasts didn't need any support. With her dress lying like a puddle at her feet I reached around and cupped her breasts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

It was a birthday present, what do you buy the girl who has everything. I wasn't rich but we had more than enough for us courtesy of a rich uncle dying a few years ago. My share of the spoils was a few hundred lock up garages, all happily rented out and bringing in a reasonable monthly income. On previous birthdays I had bought her jewellery or a holidays in the sun but this year it was her twenty-fifth and I wanted something totally different.

Of course I was being a bit selfish too for I just loved to watch my pretty wife having fun, watch her face distort in the agony of her orgasm. I had bought her all sorts of vibrators and dildos in the past and after a brief spell of reluctance she used them more and more; but this was something very special. The evening had started with a lovely meal at her favourite restaurant and she was just a little tipsy. I had given her a few trinkets, nothing of real value.

"Thank you for a lovely evening," she said with a slight slur.

"Evenings not over yet," I teased and kissed her.

I could see the taxi driver's eyes looking at us in his mirror and I couldn't blame him one bit. Clare was in her prime, her jutting 'd' breasts almost bursting out of her low cut dress and her nylon encased legs seemed to stretch for ever from under her short skirt. With my arm around her for support we climbed the stairs up to our master bedroom. On the bed was a big box with a silk ribbon around it finishing with a big bow.

"Oh more pressies," she yelled. "What is it?"

"Lets get your clothes off first then you can open it," I said pulling her dress zip down.

She was only wearing a pair of knickers and suspender belt underneath; her superb breasts didn't need any support. With her dress lying like a puddle at her feet I reached around and cupped her breasts.

"Mmm," she moaned, leaning back against me.

I could spend the next few hours just enjoying her magnificent breasts but reluctantly I let go and set about getting her naked. My what a sight it was but I couldn't stop to admire her there was things to do. I picked up my Nikon digital camera and fire off a few shots.

"Can I open my pressie now?" she asked.

"Sure," I said.

With egger hand she tore open the box.

"What is it?" she asked pulling out the saddle.

"Here let me," I said taking it from her fingers.

I knew just how it all fitted together for I had spent some time earlier reading the instructions. At last I plugged it into the main socket at it was ready to go. She stared at it, her eyes big and round.

"Come here," I said taking her arm.

The medium size dildo stood obscenely proud from the middle of the saddle. I took her into my arms and kissed her lustfully, making sure my hands gave her breasts and good going over, nothing gets her juices going quicker. Slowly I manoeuvred her astride the straddle the Sybian.

"Oh," she groaned as she sank down on top of the dildo.

"Here take this," I said handing over the control panel.

Slowly at first the dildo started to move and vibrate.

"Oh," she groaned again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.