Friends
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Velvet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tasting a woman for the first time can be a heady experience, being tasted by another woman is just as sensual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex  

My body is still quivering from the effects of her attentions when she kisses me, the taste of my juices still on her lips. I return her kiss, we hold each other close for a moment and finally breaking apart aware that you have a very large problem and had been quite neglected.

I am on my knees freeing your stiff cock as she kisses you. I touch the tip delicately with my tongue and hear you groan as I slowly take your cock in my wet mouth. Her hand slides down and I share your cock with her showing the way you love to be handled.

You are kissing her breasts, taking her small nipples in your mouth and tonguing them. I see her arched back enjoying the sensations and cant help leaving your cock for a bit while I slide my hands up to caress her breasts... I am fascinated with the feel and she turns to me giving full access, I knew what I liked done to me and took my time kissing sucking, teasing each breast before once again returning to your rock hard cock.

Savoring the taste of your precum I work you over taking it as far as I can, drawing every bit of it inside my mouth, my hands massaging your balls, feeling your tension as you are sliding your hands in my hair holding my head still for a moment as you have other plans for now.

We stand up and move towards the bedroom our hands still running over each other, none willing to give up any contact, till we shrug off any remaining clothes and fall together on the bed, it is hard to tell who's hands are where now.

Stroking, soft sighs and murmured directions take over. I slip my hand down and stroke her soft pussy, hesitating just a moment before allowing my finger too press inwards and feel the wet softness within, gently I stroke and explore her pussy till I can't resist and catching your eyes I slowly lower my mouth and with the tip of my tongue taste a woman for the first time.

You are now kneeling with your cock in her mouth and I can feel her trembling as I nibble on her clit then sliding my tongue inside her. Her sweet juices are bathing my tongue and I devour every bit, she is twisting and begging me to take her and I am happy to set my mouth even closer and work her clit over and over.

You pull your cock from her mouth and come behind me plunging it inside my hot aching pussy completely, stroking me from behind driving me crazy with the feel of your cock rocking me and I use the motion to continue my devotion to her soaking pussy we work our bodies together.

I can feel my tension building and she is totally lost in the feeling she was about to cum I could feel how close she was and took care to pay extra attention to the nub that now was swollen and hard till she screams and comes with wild abandonment.

Her cries drive you to stroking even faster and I feel my tension building to a peak and as your cock slides quickly in and out taking me hard, you can't hold back any longer and the feel of your cock shooting hot juices inside me is everything I need to send me over the edge of pure ecstasy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.