Missy's Girlfriend - Amy - Cover

Missy's Girlfriend - Amy

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Missy and Amy are the sisters of Ron and Larry. It gets even more complicated since Ron is Amy's boyfriend, Larry is Missy's and Larry and Amy are black while Ron and Missy are white. And, Missy's been wanting girl-girl action and Amy gives it to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Amy was one of the sexiest black girls Missy had ever seen. She'd met Amy through her brother, Ron, who had started dating her and on this particular evening, Ron and Amy had come over where Missy and Amy's brother, Larry, had settled down to watch a DVD and enjoy the evening having sex. When Ron and Amy showed up, Missy had intially been very upset but when they started passing around a toke of marijuans, Missy felt herself becoming noticeably much more mellow and at ease with having the couple of her own brother and his black girlfriend there along with her and Larry.

Missy had never been intimate with another girl, but she'd always known that if she ever was, it would probably be with somone just like Amy. Missy had also known that there was a very hot but latent desire to see what sex with another girl would be like, but she'd never been bold enough to try and find out. She would soon find out for herself. Missy didn't have much control over Amy being there and all that began to happen. Before she knew it, Amy had started making out with Ron and then she started coming out of her clothes and got butt naked and then Amy got down in front of Missy's brother and was stroking his hardon and then sucking him and before they knew it, Amy had turned around and aimed Ron's swollen cockhead up between her legs and straddled Ron's cock and took him inside her pussy.

When Amy was getting undressed and theh hotly making out with Ron there in the room with the other two watching, Missy was focused on what her brother and his sexy black girlfriend were doing but at the same time, her boyfriend Larry was fondling her from behind and then he began undressing her too for action as well. Missy found herself feeling very horny and very hot to be fucked as she watched Amy riding up and down on her brother's large thick dick. Missy had fucked Ron several times in recent months and she knew how well her older brother's thick hardon filled and fucked her to orgasms every time they'd had sex together. Now she watched as this lusty hot young black woman was literally impaled on her brother's dick and riding him for everything she was worth. As Amy approached her first cum, she bent over and Ron grabbed her around the waist and literally pulled her up and down on his cock until she was moaning and writhing in climax on top of him. Then, he stood up, turning her around with her face buried in the couch and he power-humped Amy from behind with his hard cock slamming fiercely in and out of Amy's tight clasping cunt.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, baby, fuck my cunt, fuck my horny pussy, Ron," Amy moaned and as Missy watched her brother really throwing a hot fuck into his sexy chocolate girlfriend while she felt her boyfriend Larry's cockhead moving over the wet lips of her pussy and then she moaned as she felt Larry push forward, mounting her and starting to fill her tight young cunt with his large thick black cock. Larry was a very sexy hot lover and Missy had never been so sexually satisfied with any boyfriend who fucked her other than her own brother, Ron. She was watching Ron pleasuring Amy and that just fuelled Missy's own arousal and she bent over and let Larry really fuck her good doggy style as she watched Ron reach his cum and obviously love spurting his jizz load deep inside Amy's hot tight pussy.

After the two couples had both reached orgasms, they all got up and cleaned up a bit and got some refreshments. When their strength had been replenished, Amy came over to Missy and reached up, cupping Missy's right breast and leaned over to kiss her on the lips. Missy felt herself get hot and her pussy growing wet from Amy's intimate touch and she looked into Amy's beautiful dark eyes, waiting to see what the sexy black girl had in mind.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.