Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 4: Berchtesgarten

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Berchtesgarten - This is a historical drama about a serving Submarine Commander who was asked to enter Germany to steal enemy code books during the last war. Not only did he meet Hitler and his fellow villains but made it safely back to the UK. But he was not out of danger then. The Germans enlisted the help of the IRA and did their best to kill him

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical  

The drive to Berchtesgarten, was both nerve wracking, and yet in many ways quite wonderful. Both Elizabeth and I were together for many hours in a long convoy of cars. We would stop at a pre-arranged Gasthaus or Hotel for meals. All the time, we were guarded by about twenty SS Troopers in their black uniforms, with their death head badges on their caps. At each stop it took longer than it would have normally while the guards were also fed. Half would stop on guard while we ate and then they would have to be fed afterwards. But it did give us more time for ourselves as a room was always reserved to allow us to rest.

I never really found out whether the escort was to there protect me, or Hitler's favourite niece. The whole trip and stops were planned with precision making due allowance for my convalescence. This had the benefit of allowing Elizabeth and I, to have a significant number of "love stops" as we liked to call them.

The problem for me now, was that I had strong feelings for Elizabeth and yet I knew I would have to leave her behind, if and when I returned to England. If of course I could escape. What of Anne-Marie? I also had strong feelings there, so here I was in the middle Nazi Germany, in love with two women. I had no knowledge of Anne-Maries whereabouts and where and how, we would or could meet again.

I was in no doubt that to stay here in occupied Europe would go badly for me when the allies eventually invaded, especially, if I was captured by invading forces. The fact that I had defected would not go well for me. I had no doubt that I would be treated badly by the public in England when and if I could return, but at least my name would eventually be cleared.

We arrived at Berchtesgarten in the late afternoon, and were taken to separate rooms in order that we could freshen up. Elizabeth told me that her Uncle Adolf was quite strict when it came to morality, and we would have to be very careful, if we were able to make love again during the visit. She knew however, that Burchesgarten had spies everywhere.

I met the Fuhrer with Elizabeth at dinner that evening. He greeted me formally, and Elizabeth effusively. His propaganda chief, and photographers were here, and the cameras were flashing. We also had two newsreel cameras taking live film of our meeting for the news reels. His propaganda chief Herr Himmler was making the most of my defection, and our future marriage. The Fuhrer publicly announced that he would personally give the bride away, as her father was dead.

I had a desultory conversation with the Fuhrer, who asked me many astute questions about life in England in wartime. I phrased my answers carefully, very aware, that I could land myself in a certain amount of trouble, were I not very cautious. I think that both Elizabeth and I felt a distinct sense of relief when the evening came to an end, and I could relax a little. I had no illusion that the Gestapo would be watching our every move.

The view from Berchtesgarten was incredible, but it became quite chilly as the evenings wore on, and big log fires were lit in the rooms to keep us warm. It was not possible for Elizabeth and me to sleep together, until we were married. Any indiscretions of that sort here would have been reported to her Uncle, and we would both have been in trouble.

We dined with her Uncle most evenings, with various generals and industrial dignitaries present. I quickly began to get the impression that Hitler trusted no-one, and delighted in keeping his subordinates at loggerheads. At first I thought it was just confused thinking, but then I began to realise that perhaps he was afraid of letting any one person have too much power. I presumed that the fear of being overthrown at some time in the future was on his mind. By creating a certain amount of confusion and confused authority, he was trying to keep any of his subordinates from being too powerful.

Berchtesgarten was a lovely place to convalesce and while Elizabeth was with me I was happy, but our holiday was almost at an end. After five days, it was decided that Elizabeth would go to Berlin to her home, to make preparations for our wedding. The following day I would first of all, go to report to Admiral Doenitz at Ostende, and then fly back to Berlin, to meet my fianc?, and her parents and relatives of mine that I had not seen for a few years. Then I would stay there for the wedding. I had no illusion but that my usefulness as a naval officer to the Nazi regime was nil. But my usefulness as a propaganda tool was extremely high.

I paced up and down the room night after night, wondering how I was going to get back to England. Since Fraulein Elizabeth my fianc?e had left me to go to Berlin. I was feeling very lonely and isolated here... The Fuhrer was pleased that I was marrying his niece, and so was Dr Goebells who obviously saw great opportunities for propaganda, and I was being treated very much as an honoured guest. But to carry on any meaningful social intercourse with any of them was futile. Every conversation seemed to end up as a grilling regarding the war, or trying to pump me about conditions in the UK. Usually followed by assertions, that it was only a matter of time before the Third Reich would be triumphant. They were at that time, very heartened by the fact that America had refused to join the war.

I got the impression that many high up Nazi followers, were trying to court my friendship as I had the ear of the Fuhrer, or so they thought. My last evening there I had packed my few possessions and my suitcase was waiting by the door for an early start in the morning... I looked out of the window and the view was beautiful in the moonlight, and for a brief moment I was lost in the beauty of the place. But reality soon came back to me, when their was a knock on my door, and I shouted "Kom", the door opened, and a dark haired, slim and very pretty scantily clad young girl, of about sixteen entered the room accompanied by Dr Ursi Schoke, the not unattractive head of Hitler's security, and I assume a member of the Gestapo.

"Guten Abend Herr Nash we have here a young lady, who has been allocated to spend time with you.She is part of the entertainment programme for the troops here. I hope that she will entertain you, with all the skill that I know she possesses. The girl smiled at me shyly, and crossed the room towards me. I have heard so much about you Herr Nash.

"Pleased to meet you Fraulein." I responded, giving a bow and clumsily kissing her hand. Dr Schoke smiled at me coyly, and left shutting the door behind her... I turned and sat down on a chair and looked at her. She was a very pretty girl, and I guessed she was a whore from the brothel reserved for officers and high ranking Nazi officials

"My name is Heidi and I am a Jew. I have been sterilised Kapitan. I am forced to fuck to stay alive, and I can and I am willing to satisfy you in every possible way Kapitan, so you must tell me what you wish me to do for you"

"I want you to do nothing Fraulein, I am betrothed to be married, and I do not wish to be disloyal to my fianc?. However, if you wish to stop and talk I would be honoured to chat with you." A look of despair crossed her face, "But Mein Herr I will be in trouble if you don't use me. I will probably be sent to the Russian front for the troops, or to a concentration camp. I want to stay alive."

I felt my cock tighten. I was missing Elizabeth badly. I told her. You are very beautiful, but I am betrothed. She walked across the room and took my hand. She was standing just inches in front of me and I felt my self control slipping. She squeezed my hand briefly than standing on tip toe she kissed me gently on the mouth. "Please Herr Nash, help me please." She said as we came together. My self control was gone and I hoped that Elizabeth would forgive me if she ever found out. "Come on!" She whispered as Heidi pulled me towards the bed. My cock hardened as Heidi held out her hands to me and pulled me to sit down on the bed beside her. Then she came into my arms. Her arms wrapped round my neck as she kissed me. She pressed herself tightly against me as we hugged. "Thank you Her Nash." She whispered, pausing briefly. "She pushed me back on the bed and started undressing me She stood in front of me looking down at my now very erect penis. Quickly she undressed and then knelt in front of me with her hands behind my head. I ran my hands slowly up and down the soft skin of her waist, and then pulled her towards me to kiss her breast. I kissed the soft skin around her erect nipples, and then began gently sucking. She pulled my head hard to her breast, and stroked my hair gently as I suckled her.

At the same time I reached down and ran my hands over her shaven groin, carefully inserting my fingers between the wet lips of her sex, she pressed her hips against my stomach.

I could feel the moisture between her legs, and as she rocked her hips, her thigh brushed my erect penis. I held her hips, and pushed gently down while I let go of her nipple and began kissing my way up towards her neck.

My lips tingled with every kiss, and my cock stiffened in anticipation as she straddled me. She gently brushed the mouth of her vagina against the tip of my cock, and then she slowly dropped her body on to me engulfing my cock fully inside her. I hugged her to me, as I felt her vagina sliding down over me, and then I kissed her under the chin, we began to move together. She pressed herself tightly against me, and with each gentle rock of her hips, I felt my body reacting.

She kissed me gently on the lips, and as she gently rocked back and forth on my thighs, her tongue entwined with mine. Her hands pulled me tight against her body as I touched her back, and then she broke the kiss with a moan, and began grinding her hips with increasing passion. The distant sound of the wind in the trees outside, blended with the pounding of my heart, as she shuddered and sighed in my lap, as she climaxed. She held me tight, as she kissed me with unbridled passion on the mouth.

She leaned back, a contented look on her face, with her arms still clutching me and smiled a gentle smile. Once again she began pumping herself up and down on my cock penis. I reached for her breasts, fondling them briefly, until the sensation of her engulfing vagina overwhelmed me. My climax was almost overwhelming; as I thrust my cock into her, as she sat down hard in my lap. We came together after a few moments and we lay clutched together for a long time as we relaxed in the afterglow of our orgasm.

She left early next morning, kissing me as she said goodbye. I knew that probably she would never be allowed to leave Berchtesgarten alive. I felt so sorry for her.

It was with great relief that the next morning I started my journey to Ostende. I had a lovely chauffer called Freda; she was only about 21, and had a very nervous personality. At first she was a little dismayed, when I opted to ride alongside her in the front of the car. We had two Wehrmacht out riders, who changed regularly at different stages during the journey. They would escort us for about fifty miles, and then turn back while two more outriders would take over for the next part of the journey.

We made good progress the first day, and as the journey wore on, Freda became more relaxed with me, and by the time we got to our first evening stop, we had got quite friendly. She told me that she joined the Wehrmacht almost straight from school having first spent some time in the Hitler Youth, and a few months later started training as a Pharmacist. She wanted to go back to training as Pharmacist as soon as the war was over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.